Mistake!!! :(

DiabloP

Provider
Society
Freelancer
Diablo DiabloP Minotaur
I know it was my fault I got the start bid mixed with the buyout, so i just raised the bid until it wouldn't go any further. But shouldn't there be some warning when you are about to make such mistakes. It could've easily been KPeds.

u2.jpg

MA Devs, it really isn't that hard implementing these basic functionalities.

Last edited:
That sucks :( sorry man

At least its only 100 PED

And thats why I NEVER keep my peds on the card, its all to easy to make such a mistake .

I always empty the card after I sell something .

Its easy and takes no extra time +makes you sleep easier at nights

maybe a off topic question.

but if you placed the item in auction ... you could of taken it out again as no one had bid on it yet.
yet you deside to bid on it yourself , as far i understand the first post to get the item to the right price ?

or am i wrong ?

please correct me if i'm wrong here .

if not ... ur bidding on your own items , not that i give a damn but your playing with multple avatars aswell ?
that part does desturb me more.

last question why the hell do you post your mistake that you seem to have solved on the forum....
i don't really understand , or did i just drink to much alc. combined with oaky cokey :eyecrazy:

hmmzzz after i read again ,, i guess i should not drink and such :laugh:

And thats why I NEVER keep my peds on the card, its all to easy to make such a mistake .

I always empty the card after I sell something .

Its easy and takes no extra time +makes you sleep easier at nights

And makes you heavy.

I always have peds on my card and I have never made a mistake like this. There is already a second window asking if you wanna place the bid so theres not much mor e to be done. Just pay attention when you trade and use the auction!

I still feel sorry for you but now you wont make the same mistake again right? :p

buy probes or ammo than

Nice perversion, tho, I prefer to be double-careful near "terminal-kind" stuff, AH and P2P trades.

If I even will implement some "safety" mechanics for myself, that means only one: I am already "ready" myself for future fuckup. Kinda psycho-stuff.

Oh Noes!! NOT again!!!!:eyecrazy::eyecrazy::eyecrazy:

Behoooooooooooooooold yourself! 40pages reply incomingggggggggggg!!

OT: Sorry to hear about this. Next time try to pay more attention when you put a bid :)

Probably will get back the peds. as seller is fair player.

I've never had a problem with bidding on items with no BO. I simply sort the auction list with BO from least to greatest so I'm finding the right qty of what I want at the lowest BO. Items that do not have BO are highest on the list and I go from there.

Lighten up, 100 PEDs is incredibly cheap for that particular learning experience. :)

I don;t see you have clicked the accept button......

This is nothing for a Mistake. Try losing around 10000ped thanks to your gear getting devalued.

What kind of warning you'll want to see Diablo? Like a pop-up window telling you.. "You are about to bid some peds on an item?"

I guarantee you after many bids you'll develop a finger muscle and you'll click that pop-up in an instant, not reading it. Sadly you have to pay attention in this game, spending money is easier than taking money or card from your pocket in RL. If I remember correctly, is the double click in bidding window putting all your money (or up to BU) as a bid - bad habit!

I'm glad to see though that Snable popped in hoping the seller will return the peds back after preaching in another thread that one 4k item traded by mistake should be final (no need to remind me in private that I have no brain either).

Probably will get back the peds. as seller is fair player.

I know its a long shot but i sent a friend request to see if he might be willing to give the peds back.

What kind of warning you'll want to see Diablo? Like a pop-up window telling you.. "You are about to bid some peds on an item?"

I guarantee you after many bids you'll develop a finger muscle and you'll click that pop-up in an instant, not reading it. Sadly you have to pay attention in this game, spending money is easier than taking money or card from your pocket in RL. If I remember correctly, is the double click in bidding window putting all your money (or up to BU) as a bid - bad habit!

I'm glad to see though that Snable popped in hoping the seller will return the peds back after preaching in another thread that one 4k item traded by mistake should be final (no need to remind me in private that I have no brain either).

no not a pop up window on each trade, only when you are bidding a certain percent over the weekly or maybe monthly MU.

That's the type who needs "attention, this is hot" on a cup of coffee..

I've never had a problem with bidding on items with no BO. I simply sort the auction list with BO from least to greatest so I'm finding the right qty of what I want at the lowest BO. Items that do not have BO are highest on the list and I go from there.

This^

2short

I know it was my fault I got the start bid mixed with the buyout, so i just raised the bid until it wouldn't go any further. But shouldn't there be some warning when you are about to make such mistakes. It could've easily been KPeds.

u2.jpg

MA Devs, it really isn't that hard implementing these basic functionalities.

your fault 100% ... What "functionalities" do you want, are you taking the piss ... You can read, right??
I wish people should stop moaning about their own stupidity ...

And yes, I am kicking a someone that is already down, why cause rather then taking it like a man, admitting to yourself that you made a mistake, you come here and bitch and whine about MA and their evil game (MA is not at fault, you are for not paying attention).

Move along, nothing to see here, mistakes like that happen every day

Angel

Saw thread title and I was like oh no not agian.. check inside; only 100 ped lol.

cheap lesson learned :)

your fault 100% ... What "functionalities" do you want, are you taking the piss ... You can read, right??
I wish people should stop moaning about their own stupidity ...

And yes, I am kicking a someone that is already down, why cause rather then taking it like a man, admitting to yourself that you made a mistake, you come here and bitch and whine about MA and their evil game (MA is not at fault, you are for not paying attention).

Move along, nothing to see here, mistakes like that happen every day

Angel

lol Serra, you're always posting on threads where people make mistakes buying/selling, and kicking them down :p. I noticed it.

Back