Mistake!!! :(

Not sure about this to be honest. If you we're buying a car and thought the price was 100k instead of 10k you would be able to get your cash before buying. Always check but I think there should be a way of confirming the price. A chance to review your bid before entering.

milions transaction, few mistakes = no need to redesign system with another pop up warning. Contact fair seler in such cases.

I think I should but all my auctions without buyout ... :eyecrazy::tongue2::tongue2::tongue2:

Lucky guy who is getting the extra ped ahaha

Seriously, before pressing accept just take a look at how many peds you are bidding...

Before handing over cash to a cashier at the local supermarket, do you just open your wallet and throw it at him/her or do you actually count the money before you give it him/her?

At a IRL auction, do you just raise your hand and hope for the best, not listening to current bid or if there even is a buyout?

you are not the first and probably not the last who will do this misstake.... It scares me, it is money you are "playing" with, taking 2 seconds to compare "my bid" and the "value" of the item surely can't be that hard....

If you do not care and just press away to max the bid and then accept w/e it says without giving a fuck I would say....

suit yourself, this is how you (hopefully) learn :)

be happy it is a fair (or so I have heard at least) player who had the auction, and be happy that you only had 100ish peds on your card.

Imo mindark should not need to put up warning signs when we are about to make a fucking bid on the auction.... If people started giving a fuck problems like this wouldn't be there lol.... Think about it, in order to place a bid that high on that item, there is something we have to do in order to place the bid, it is not like we enter that auction and suddenly the game bid on the item itself

MA Devs, it really isn't that hard implementing these basic functionalities.

and I hope you are just kidding when you said this.... being that "triggerhappy" won't get you far

Seriously, suck it up, It's your own fault. I get tired of hearing people's stupidity. It's like in IRL when you hear that someone got his wallet stolen and than realize that they had PIN number written on a paper in the wallet, next to his bank card.

Suck it up and learn from your mistakes or GTFO, 0 pity from me. :mad:

Not sure about this to be honest. If you we're buying a car and thought the price was 100k instead of 10k you would be able to get your cash before buying. Always check but I think there should be a way of confirming the price.

Isn't that exactly what you do when you press the arrows to place your bid?

It is, that's all confirmation we need. IF MA were to implement a pop up window, people would just do the same anyway, trust me.... After a week or three people would find it annoying and just click it without reading, just like they do now. They do not read what they bid before they press accept...

A chance to review your bid before entering.

duh it is right there, people just need to wake up and look at the amount of peds they are bidding!!! it's right in front of them, how can people miss it?! :D

lol these mistakes ...

atleast its great for the econemy ... MU´s grow , auc fees for MA ...

also great if ya tt items u dont want to tt :tongue2:

ill tted 3 mentor whips ! ... though i repair :lolup:

No matter what MA does to make a system fool-proof, someone will always find a way to be more foolish. Even with 10 "Are you sure?" kind of popups, it'll still fail because people THINK they're doing what they expect to do...it's only when it's DONE that people realize they were thinking too far ahead.

No matter what MA does to make a system fool-proof, someone will always find a way to be more foolish. Even with 10 "Are you sure?" kind of popups, it'll still fail because people THINK they're doing what they expect to do...it's only when it's DONE that people realize they were thinking too far ahead.

Plus rep to this post. Absolutely right, you get used to the system you have, and after thousands of transactions, even with an extra pop up window, you're going to dismiss it because you've done it before a thousand times. Only after you zero out your ped card do you realize...WTF?! :yup:

Back