team target should last only 15 to 20 seconds

mai isma apari

Old Alpha
Society
ENTROPY 2.0
isma
Here I go again :laugh:

I was thinking now the disable radar is good idea but how about team target right after tag someone, tag stay on forever so I thing 15 second or 20 second is good that well help de solo miner stay invisible and have to work to find him or her

Just to be ... tag vs no radar is not that good so 15 second tag vs no radar :) is very fair..

If you against this option and you are a Pkr seen like you wanna all easy :laugh::laugh:

I agree, and it prevent the exploit from pirate. In practice, if we really use team target for honest purpose, 10 seconds are long enough. Anyone against this opinion is just a low-life pirate.

Team target should only work on mobs not player vs player. Solves the exploit completely.:girl:

target

I dont see it as a problem or exploit.

This is a tactic. And for bigger battles its annoying with lag and all in hermes too see who to shot at. KEEP team target imo.

Team targets on players in pvp suck. You can see team targets coming from far away. You can see the team target when you can't see the avatar. You can see the team target through walls and other objects. The team target conveniently gives you the exact range rather than relying on vision and knowledge. It's dumb.

After seeing that last pvp4 battle they had against DOA and CCCP, i can see why he'd be the main plaintiff . Poor thing didnt even get a shot off ...Awwwww :lolup:

While I agree with it being removed completely for most PvP areas, it should remain (in a slightly changed form) for LG battles. The reason for this, of course, being tactics.

For large scale PvP battles, with two or more teams fighting over something, I think having a target would help giving more interesting tactics (the team leader can tell his team what to focus on, etc).

Of course, it should be limited and removed if:
- The tagger dies.
- The target dies.
- Target leaves radar range.
- x seconds pass without target taking damage.
etc

Well poor thing at least have the balls to go in about you all you do is seat tight and watch
After seeing that last pvp4 battle they had against DOA and CCCP, i can see why he'd be the main plaintiff . Poor thing didnt even get a shot off ...Awwwww :lolup:

:silly2:

While I agree with it being removed completely for most PvP areas, it should remain (in a slightly changed form) for LG battles. The reason for this, of course, being tactics.

For large scale PvP battles, with two or more teams fighting over something, I think having a target would help giving more interesting tactics (the team leader can tell his team what to focus on, etc).

Of course, it should be limited and removed if:
- The tagger dies.
- The target dies.
- Target leaves radar range.
- x seconds pass without target taking damage.
etc
Very good idea plus + rep

Well poor thing at least have the balls to go in about you all you do is seat tight and watch

:silly2:

I bet i got more lootable kills under my ol Daisy's belt, more green dot loot too than most other Pkers. Tell you what, let me explain how this works, seeing as you were still in PK nappies when i had my reign of fame in pvp.

PK works in phases, right now you are still in the "im invincible" stage. This is the part of the PK career where most (not all) get loud and proud. Its the EGO phase of the pk profession...thats where youre at. As you progress, you will more than likely find you grow tired of addressing everyone in PVP, so you start slowly ignoring them more and more. But thye dont ignore you, cause you are to them the big fish they wanna land. Slowly but surely you play less and less with EGO and more with sensibility. You kinda GROW UP if you will Lmao. Right now, youre like a little French baby tarzan slapping your own chest cause no one else is.

But do it right and they will and then you will end up like most other "Professionals" (If you make it that far) and become silent as you have less and less time for upstart nibs...and thats where were at...shhhhhhhhhhhhh

:yup:

Last edited:
I bet i got more lootable kills under my ol Daisy's belt, more green dot loot too than most other Pkers. Tell you what, let me explain how this works, seeing as you were still in PK nappies when i had my reign of fame in pvp.

PK works in phases, right now you are still in the "im invincible" stage. This is the part of the PK career where most (not all) get loud and proud. Its the EGO phase of the pk profession...thats where youre at. As you progress, you will more than likely find you grow tired of addressing everyone in PVP, so you start slowly ignoring them more and more. But thye dont ignore you, cause you are to them the big fish they wanna land. Slowly but surely you play less and less with EGO and more with sensibility. You kinda GROW UP if you will Lmao. Right now, youre like a little fench baby tarzan slapping your own chest cause no one else is.

But do it right and they will and then you will end up like most other "Professionals" (If you make it that far) and become silent as you have less and less time for upstart nibs...and thats where were at...shhhhhhhhhhhhh

old dayse who is old dayse :laugh: I bet old dayse still nevr pass previos dayse is just was more noob bifore them now and if you wanna talk about old dayse you should not even talk bcuz lest say old dayse is fuck off and wo is the wanna talking here previos nub dayse :laugh::laugh:and I wasn't even talk about loot !!!!:laugh::laugh::laugh:

----post say about targets don't come here and talk about how much you make who cares :scratch2:

Classic Ad hominem attack "attack on the person, not the person's arguments" - some of us are freelancers and do not have a team when entering pvp arena's. Thus the team tag is totally unfair. I am in total agreement with the thread starters arguments.

Team targets in space are handy for defending against Pirates.

Often we will have many pirates targeted, so we can differentiate them from innocent space travellers.

Sometimes there may be a few pirates chasing, and maybe a couple of innocent people just making their way away from the station. The team targets stop the Innocent travellers from accidentally coming into the cross fire. After all, quads all look the same! Red blue and green :)

Also the distance is extremely important in space. If we couldnt target a pirate - it would be impossible to tell when he comes into the gunners range - or when he is firing from outside it. At 1 ped per shot on the guns, you really dont want to be firing of 50 ped of test shots when you "think" he might be in range.

:)

Edit - but sure, if the target player thing is lost for it causing an issue on Planet pvp, then keep the team target vehicle :)

:holyshit: bump for 15 seconds team Target only in lootable areas :beerchug:

Team targets in space are handy for defending against Pirates.

Often we will have many pirates targeted, so we can differentiate them from innocent space travellers.

Sometimes there may be a few pirates chasing, and maybe a couple of innocent people just making their way away from the station. The team targets stop the Innocent travellers from accidentally coming into the cross fire. After all, quads all look the same! Red blue and green :)

Also the distance is extremely important in space. If we couldnt target a pirate - it would be impossible to tell when he comes into the gunners range - or when he is firing from outside it. At 1 ped per shot on the guns, you really dont want to be firing of 50 ped of test shots when you "think" he might be in range.

:)

This, but also miners in PVP may use the team target function to know in advance when to run off. If it needs a change then let it be for the LG only.

This, but also miners in PVP may use the team target function to know in advance when to run off. If it needs a change then let it be for the LG only.

Uhm, LG is the only time I can see team target even be justified in PvP, tbh

I am for the idea, why would they remove the health bar draging and allow team targets lasting forever?
Also having targeting possible for solo player seems fair to me, within a low time span, max 30sec

I am for the idea, why would they remove the health bar draging and allow team targets lasting forever?
Also having targeting possible for solo player seems fair to me, within a low time span, max 30sec

One player could drag multiple health bars onto the screen (i remember the entire half of my screen sometimes just stacked with health bars, and i was on half of theirs too lol). I think the issue was not so much at the rig but that miners in pvp4 were complaining. Targeting i think only allows one target per person at a time, but yea seems a bit one sided to have it remain active once initiated. Then again i dont think it was intended for pvp use, we just adapted it to our niche hunting needs, but its not meant for us.

Last edited:

Because Team Targeting was probably meant for targeting mobs while hunting in a team. Solo players obviously know what to shoot at.

Imo team targeting players in pvp is noobing pvp.

Bump bump 15 second team Target
After get tag is visible 400m

bummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmp

MA you forget this :):wtg::wtg::wtg::wtg:

yest ISMA! i agreee, turn off targets, and after targets will turn off, Turn off pvp! because noone is there now and noone will be there after targets will be removed, even you will not be there because my soc says they do not even see you there for a long time.

yest ISMA! i agreee, turn off targets, and after targets will turn off, Turn off pvp! because noone is there now and noone will be there after targets will be removed, even you will not be there because my soc says they do not even see you there for a long time.

:? You pvp on forum now I don't remember see you anymore ither well I was in 2 days a go and I was in few hours a go you can ask you friend vova I always hand by the big mulaf waiting for hulk to hunt he's spot

Stupid idee. Is like removing the pvp. If its not targets it only a mess. I think it fair to have targets. So who see who u shoot at.. a pvp fight can keep going for more then 15 sec lol. Just think about all chaos this will make.. so targets is fair and everybody can use it.

And to u isma. U should not talk about
Fair pvp....

Last edited:
Stupid idee. Is like removing the pvp. If its not targets it only a mess. I think it fair to have targets. So who see who u shoot at.. a pvp fight can keep going for more then 15 sec lol. Just think about all chaos this will make.. so targets is fair and everybody can use it.

And to u isma. U should not talk about
Fair pvp....

Humm ok

Disable team Target MA please and also disable the White bubble when tp away is visible over 400m
and for miners disable the light on scavator bcuz is very visible too last make pvp4 really danger for all

Humm ok

Disable team Target MA please and also disable the White bubble when tp away is visible over 400m
and for miners disable the light on scavator bcuz is very visible too last make pvp4 really danger for all

Yeah close the pvp to so i can quit

Back