Info: CDF tells us not to die unnecessarily

Wollongong

Elite
Society
Odysseus Unbound
Jerry "Wollo" Wollongong
You inflicted 2.5 points of damage.
CDF: Update

There is currently a heavy overload on the Eudorian revival system network. Colonists are asked to refrain from all non-essential death for the duration of the invasion.

A swarm of unidentified objects have been detected by CDF satellites. The current speed and trajectory of the objects indicate that they will reach Calypso within 24 hours.
The objects are believed to originate from the Akbal-Cimi system.
Colonists are advised to stay within reach of shelter for the time being. Await further instructions.

End transmission.
This creature didn't carry any loot.

Uh oh.... we'll see what happens now?

Why it's always we who's on the receiving end? It's time to visit Akbal-Cimi ourselves and kick some shiny butts at their home.

Uh oh.... we'll see what happens now?

Tell me where I can turn in my Ghost set and EK2600 for a set of Carrmone (maybe Protector of the Empire will be enough) and Mod Fap and I promise I won't die as much :laugh:

Why it's always we who's on the receiving end? It's time to visit Akbal-Cimi ourselves and kick some shiny butts at their home.

That's what the beacons do, no? after all, the location is 'Akbal sector x'.

That's what the beacons do, no? after all, the location is 'Akbal sector x'.

Yes but actually flying to the planet in my sleip and landing at any part of their planet be it deserted or populated. Then beating them up .....now that would be interesting

Yes but actually flying to the planet in my sleip and landing at any part of their planet be it deserted or populated. Then beating them up .....now that would be interesting

The beacon portals lead there.

Just too bad we can't use a vehicle and fly out of the "Buildings" and die if we try to jump down below and swim in the water.

Looks like I choose a good time for my arkadian vacation

The beacon portals lead there.

It may lead there but we don't really get to see the planet. Seeing the planet as we see Calypso i.e. access all parts ...

It may lead there but we don't really get to see the planet. Seeing the planet as we see Calypso i.e. access all parts ...

Yep. How can we tell that this whole Akbal Cimi thing isn't just a government lie to distract us from earthy problems. These beacon bases can easily be located just under the surface of Eudoria.

Now THERE is a great planet partner idea. Shall we pool funds?

Yep. How can we tell that this whole Akbal Cimi thing isn't just a government lie to distract us from earthy problems. These beacon bases can easily be located just under the surface of Eudoria.

A simple telescope should suffice ;)

Fix it!

Respawn Timers with increasing times for the habitual Suicide player. Should ease some lag. Doubt it will cure it though.

:wise:

Will the bots have to pay the 2 ped planet entry fee? :wise:

I suddenly get the vision of a huge line of tanks, patiently waiting in line at a toll booth, all inserting a coin.

We are here to invade you! Surrender!!!
Sure, but first, insert a dollar here please.
Uh...okay...

tank-toll-booth-payment-500x375.jpg

Just under 3hrs to go, wonder what their timekeeping is like?

If the toasters are as bad with timezones as MA, they may miss their own invasion :)

Classic lol. From 3.00 onwards.

LOL..Quality film that was...... "Lock Stock and two smoking barrels"

If any of our Amercian friends went to see a quality British type ganster movie, this will give you some real laughs.

Rick

Just under 3hrs to go, wonder what their timekeeping is like?

Oh right, got to log in.

Shame I am still waiting for my PED card to be filled up with yesterdays deposit, otherwise I could jump into the action. Now, I can only watch...

So whats the deal?

Or was this all just a joke?

Regards
Thark

CDF PRIORITY ALERT:
Objects from Akbal-Cimi system have reached Calypso. Objects have been identified as meteorites. Crash sites have been reported near Ashi, Minopolis and Cape Corinth. No casualties reported. Colonists are no longer required to stay within reach of shelter.
End transmission.

Weather balloons, yeah.

Bet this transmission was made up by sneaky bots.

HYDRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

no really.. don't know

Back