Incident at Treasure Island

Bertha Bot

Entropia News Fetcher
EBN: Incident at Treasure Island

Jermaine Johansson:
“We interrupt tonight’s broadcast of Knee deep in twisted metal - Life in the CDF to bring you these breaking news.

Just hours ago, an incident at Treasure Island Castle was caught by surveillance cameras. EBN has received a copy of the tape. Let’s watch.

[video=youtube;QNzET0Onnsg]Treasure Island Surveillance Camera[/video]
Treasure Island Surveillance Camera

EBN is trying to reach Brigadier General de Souza and Xenobiologist Charles Marvin for comments. We will keep our viewers updated as more information comes in. Any tips from the public are welcome.

Knee deep in twisted metal will continue after these messages from our sponsor, the Genesis Star corporation.”

Originally Posted Here

Wow! I'm actually rather impressed:

Egg stolen? Video from the Client Loader 0.o

0.o

they here?

Sweet that was Awesome!!!
hehe

good creativity there

awesome!!!!!! :D

I just had a look its not there indeed

egg.jpg

OMG! How pissed off is Deathifier right now??? :eyecrazy:

They took.... the egg....? :eyecrazy:

Lollllled at the guards pissing about one laughing at the other doing the gangnam dance, then KerblaMM!! :laugh:

A big thumbs up, these news are getting more and more well done! :yay:

couldnt make out anything on screen , maybe its time to get an upgrade on my Rig ;)

So who are these crooks? what did they do with the egg?

Let's find 'em , hunte'm down and rescue the egg :cowboy:

checked ti castle not much here they gone :(

Ahhhh The Egg..... has gone, no need for MA to worry about us all going on about it now :laugh:

Well done vid, MA!

Nice to keep the storyline hot. :wtg:

LLLOLLL that would be quit an end

"the egg have been stolen" !!

That's what you get for hiring one-shot-kill noobs for security. :laugh:

Cool video.

They took the eggggg

OMMMMMGGG!!!

:D

Bless me with a nice 2k hof ma

I will get the egg back!

Last edited:
On the pic in the lower right corner in the end clearly seen it's an alien, not human or robot. A third party? Oh suspense.

LOL $69,000 down the drain. Wait another 6 years for it to be found!

On the pic in the lower right corner in the end clearly seen it's an alien, not human or robot. A third party? Oh suspense.
IMHO it could be just new Armor.

Guuys... I figured it out. Atroxes are savage descendants of an alien starship crew that wrecked on Calypso before human colonization, just like in that movie from old Earth. Now their kinsfolk came to rescue them and they are gonna be very unhappy that we hunt their relatives for years. Very, very unhappy...

Any mothership leaving to Earth soon? :D

Nice ending MA, after 7 years of waiting....the egg is stolen!!

What with 17 PED globals and the egg getting hijacked by space-bastards, I'm gonna wait a while before I set the WoF up this year:)

Seriously well done MA, that vid was classic:)

Hurrikane

Back