Nisha

Old Alpha
Society
Freelancer
warning.jpg

Quasar is a lvl 540 mob and has invaded TI castle:

quasar.jpg

Get your tp chip ready because it seems the only way to get out of there :D

Another one is dancing around Ashi tp, without a single green dot around. Where are all our brave warriors?

after indulging in some bots yesterday and overall returns over the past week resulting in several k ped loss, i'll pass :)

At work, its a Wednesday at 3pm :D

Also broke from the rubbish loot.

Whats wrong with them doing the events at times like these? people have to work. :(((

i'd like to participate but missed most of the indroductions of new waves and what not. Stpud work :p

Can't get in game for a few hours but any chance of a better image of the mob as I can't see it on my phone

Also here's hoping there's some loot in it :)

It's same as purifier... only bigger level and other name..
Small 200-300 globals with items..

The message is pretty obvious: evacuate or face (financial) death ... cdf should fund participants ...

Where are you guys killing them?

Regards
Thark

Don't forget RT and Ark :smirk:

They are ok and doing well actually. I meant TITAN II hitting Ark or RT will make lod of ppl angry and/or upset. TITAN II hitting NI would not ( well maybe few ).

Basicaly TITAN II hitting NI can give it new life as "wastelanded fall-out like" world full of treassures for scavanging and relicts of former civilisation.

Thanks, as always cape corinth was the last one i checked xD

Regards
Thark

ouch! ouch

Guess it's time for some people to bring their vtols over, arm it, load a lot of ammo, and just kill it from above :)

Mobs don't attack flying vehicles, right?

Good idea in theory :cool:

Pretty sure cant hunt that way

Guess it's time for some people to bring their vtols over, arm it, load a lot of ammo, and just kill it from above :)

Mobs don't attack flying vehicles, right?

Bummmppppppppppp:wtg:

New Vanguards near TI castle!

... and Minopolis

Last edited:
Back