Mature
Society
The Ministry
Wallin Rigu Dimas
Selling This Ranked HK1750 UL a soc mate and I looted

SOLD!

I always forget how to upload images, hopefully that works :laugh:

Last edited:
You lucky devils :silly2: Gz on the loot.

Startbid from me.

Very nice :)

Gz to both of you, and gl with the sale.
(sounds cheap to me)

I withdraw my bid, need to find out where these guns come from before I buy.

I withdraw my bid, need to find out where these guns come from before I buy.

they come from Cyrene, thats not a secret. :)

3 drops in few days :scratch2: or even a mission reward maybe? :scratch2: I know nothing where they come from and like to know before I put in a bid.

3 drops in few days :scratch2: or even a mission reward maybe? :scratch2: I know nothing where they come from and like to know before I put in a bid.

1 drop yesterday. the others were looted before. and No. Not Mission rewards.

They are not mission rewards but do drop from a specific type of mob on cyrene. Do some research and you will find out.

Good Luck,

Divinity

There is no info on wiki on where it comes from. Just Seems no info on ranked weapons really, but there seems so many of them.

They drop from a mob, on cyrene. Everyone knows the other planets drop all stuff in a short period of time.

So get it while you can :)

If SB is withdrawn by Tomkat then SB is up for grabs! ;)

Be sure to grab this great gun at a great price while you may, auction still ends on 5/2/2013

Back