Jamira

Elite
Banned
Society
Freelancer
Kinda birthday review ... 43 today ...
... still here ...
Doesn't it say all? It does!

Profession level 86 in Swordsman (close to 87 wich means "Arch Master"), 212k total skill from melee only (no crafting, no mining), Killstrike unlocked ~one year ago, WoF 2012 winner, 10k Atrox event winner, All Time Highest Number of Atrox globals at EL (unreachable for everybody else), long time return of 95% at a 4% taxed LA, UL Genesis Niflheim, one out of two UL Lion armor, Medusa's Head apartment, nice and rare clothes, part of the design process of the recently sold moon, four good friends and tons of other contacts at my FL ... I should be happy, shouldn't I?

Little sister asked: "Seriously Ulla, was it worth all the PED?" Hmmm ... good question! But I think the answer is: "Yes, it was!" I will stay a bit here. :cool:

Happy birthday :)

Grats Jamira, you old sod ;)

Happy Birthday Ulla,

Gratz on all your achievements

Rick

One does not simply leave PE/EU forever. :wise: PE/EU is for life welcome back :beerchug:

Yay :) The Atrox Master!

Big gratz. :yay:

Big Gratz ...

and 8 years are quite a time...
I also would say that Eu is worth it...:laugh:

Eddie

Und alles Gute zum Geburtstag

Happy Birthday Ulla, have a great day!

Cheers! Crazy how time goes by :eyecrazy:

Look forward to the moon!

True Warrior! Happy Birthday :)

Proud of my EU child!

Too bad you don't get skill gain for making awesome maps. :wise:

Glad to see you back in action!

You spent all that money and all you got was 4 friends and that lousy T-Shirt?

Menace

Happy Birthday Ulla :)

Thank you all!
Some folks assumed I came back after a break ... that's not true. I had no break - lol

But I am at kinda vacation atm ... 61644,68854,100, listening to 181 fm radio :cool:

Gratz! I feel weak after 6 (?) years being a Swordsman with level 38. You are an inspiration! :ahh:

Many more years and equal more achievements to come!

:yay:

Back