B: Resurrection Chip

Here is a screenie of NeverDie resurrecting me at the Shroom event a few days ago...

[br]Click to enlarge[/br]

I thought it was pretty neat, the first time I was ressurected and it was by no other than NeverDie, pretty neat :D ...

It's time for Dale to ressurect me... FREE BUMP !

ooo that was harsh Mikah, yeah rub it in lol. poor phil, bet he wants one even more now!

b
u
m
p

andyzammy said:
ooo that was harsh Mikah, yeah rub it in lol. poor phil, bet he wants one even more now!

b
u
m
p

lol
:banghead:

I was resurrected recently.. I'll post the screenshot when I get home to pour some salt on the wounds Mikah created. :silly2:

Hey, at least I gave you a free bump. :laugh:

ed: pic added

[br]Click to enlarge[/br]

Last edited:
150 posts...

and most of them bumping this thread :rolleyes:

Let's see how far this thread can go before Phil finally gets a Res Chip... :D

Its really sad that we can't find Dale a Res chip. Theres got to be one out there

B.U.M.P.

bump bump bump bump bump

did you try offering someone over 10k peds for one?

there has to be someone that doesnt use one? :confused:

meanwhile...why dont you just use a shovel and a good old voodoo spell? :wise:

burnsey said:
did you try offering someone over 10k peds for one?

Well I deliberately didnt put a price in thread, so anyone in possession could let me know how much it would take to liberate the chip from their storage box.

Dale said:
Pls PM your price

Havent had a single PM yet :(

Bump it, LOUDER, Le's bump it, LOUDER, Le's bump it.

Anybody? No? Dust? <--- (some will get it :p)

It seems by the time I do enough skilling to use one I won't even be able to find one! That sucks .... :( ..

What skills are needed to use a Res chip? ... better yet, what kind of skills do I need to use one and actually make it work?

If no one sells this man a res chip I might develop a studda

pppplease dont do that to me

BUMP

omg, never saw so many bumps :eek: . come on guys, somebody have to sell this chip to this guy.

just curious, how many of these chips are ingame?

Jonny Joe Momo said:
just curious, how many of these chips are ingame?

Obviously not many

BUMP

I think this thread has officially...

Fonzie_jumps_the_shark.PNG

jumped the shark.

still looking

You poor man, i have been on the lookout since your very first post here, but alas , nothing so far, keep the faith.

I think someone has the chip and is sitting at their computer everyday reading this post and they :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

time to give them another chuckle then :tongue2:

Bumps

Yet another bump ;) ... :tapfinger :tapfinger

You should create a "Get Dale A Resurrection Chip" Event.

BUMP

Ooh, yeah! Get a team of like 50 to go around and kill evern 2nd Entinty in the game.. that is, assuming they even loot these anymore.. which I doubt.

i'd be well up for some sort of event to get this thing looted. just give us a couple of weeks tho so i can get me money sorted out - ive just bought me a WH chip, Res is the next one on the list for me too now! if Dale cant get this ive got no chance!

it'd be a blast - everyone bring their soc along, i recon mine would be interested. seriously now, just say when and where, and im there!

Dale if u want to start an event ill organize it. And for u i'll do it for free.

Damn, If i had to wait this long to get anything, i would be going postal.

Bump of desperation.................

Back