Hogglo and Letomie missing from Treasure Island

Deathifier

Stalker
Society
Freelancer
Zachurm Deathifier Emegen
Hi Entropia Community,
The Hogglo and Letomie on Treasure Island are currently missing entirely and may have been for a few days now, possibly as far back as last Friday.

I have checked the fertilizer settings for the Hogglo and they are set normally.

I cannot check the Letomie settings because Planet Calypso's developers removed the management terminal that controls their area.

MindArk and Planet Calypso have been notified of the issue.

Bye,
Deathifier

well shit on my face o_O;

And on another topic, did you get your item back?

Hi Entropia Community,
The Hogglo and Letomie on Treasure Island are currently missing entirely and may have been for a few days now, possibly as far back as last Friday.

I have checked the fertilizer settings for the Hogglo and they are set normally.

I cannot check the Letomie settings because Planet Calypso's developers removed the management terminal that controls their area.

Bye,
Deathifier

If you were interested in posting your support case number, I am sure that many of us would be willing to file support cases referencing it in hopes of increasing the priority level.

the hell? ma went insane? I guess the nearby fertilizer stations didn't suddenly end up with multiple areas to control like that land where people sweat ambus (not nea's)? I remember seeing there (or somewhere in eu) a fert station that administered 3 areas...

Hopefully they are moving things around to add a feffox spawn into the mix.

Bones

Not the first time in the last 6 weeks.

I have sent at least 3 support cases during this period that Hogglos are missing.

No reply from them at all deathifier?

Seems a bit strange to me, I hope they got something huge planned for you

ok death be honest with us

Are you having a bit on the side, with the wife of one of the developers?

Bring back the cuddly piggies bump

Rick

Bones

^ Most likely answer "Stay Calm and Carry On" Deathifier.. although I can understand your concern.

However, if they breed..... Letoglo or Hogomie might start appearing on your land .... ;)

:eyecrazy::eyecrazy::eyecrazy: messing with your property ...

.. crossing fingers for a quick fix of this!

And on another topic, did you get your item back?

No, nothing happening happening there as far as I can see - no events since the brief appearance of oversized Feffox.

If you were interested in posting your support case number, I am sure that many of us would be willing to file support cases referencing it in hopes of increasing the priority level.

If you want to hunt them and they aren't there then by all means file a support case.
However in this case I don't recommend filing cases in an effort to make MA aware of the issue, as they will be well aware of it by now :)

the hell? ma went insane? I guess the nearby fertilizer stations didn't suddenly end up with multiple areas to control like that land where people sweat ambus (not nea's)? I remember seeing there (or somewhere in eu) a fert station that administered 3 areas...
Maybe, however I haven't seen the Letomie one appear in any of the other terminals I chekced, and the Hogglo one is still setup correctly.

There was a lot of empty room along the eastern edge of the island and north of the Lake that they could easily use (much of it near TP + services too) if they wanted to just dump Feffox somewhere on the area.

That said their redecorating of the place has converted a fair few flat areas in to bumpy, rocky, hills :/

- Deathifier

... in this case I don't recommend filing cases in an effort to make MA aware of the issue, as they will be well aware of it by now :)

I haven't been hunting there, but if there is somthing to help out I am willing.

narfi

ps. thanks for the tower at 8 coins, the mu in all 3 types (ore,enmatter,treasure) was surprisingly good :)

Both my top two loots now are from your land areas, this tower at 8 coins, and the 16k hispidus i got a couple years ago.

Not the first time in the last 6 weeks.

I have sent at least 3 support cases during this period that Hogglos are missing.
This might give a clue...
Arkadia may be in trouble …
...what I am about to tell you is highly confidential. What was leaked about the Hoggs is true, they are all dead. There are possible threats to the colonists of Calypso; we need to figure out...

More On Topic: hope it gets resolved quickly

I hope they put them back soon, for me its kind of strange if they took them away like that without notifying anyone.

Last edited:

Interesting observation Jenny ... I wonder if Egg knows anything about the Hogg disappearance. :silly:

Who knows what we'll learn in his next episode (love his fan fiction), but he has yet to mention anything about the Letomie - those slithery creatures are creatively athletic, and I'm wondering if they flipped the land area barrier. :dunno:

I find it incredibly mysterious that all of a sudden, two of D's creatures come up missing and he has no clue why - same as the Egg. :scratch2:

I wish you the best toward resolving this issue "D" and hope that it all works out ok.

Not my fault..............................probably.

*whistles to self*

-Obie-
:ninja::ninja::ninja:

Hi Entropia Community,

Bye,
Deathifier

I went looking for Hogglo to hunt a few weeks ago with a guildie and we couldn't find one on Treasure Island. Sure its just the last few days? We thought maybe you removed them.

No, nothing happening happening there as far as I can see - no events since the brief appearance of oversized Feffox.

If you want to hunt them and they aren't there then by all means file a support case.
However in this case I don't recommend filing cases in an effort to make MA aware of the issue, as they will be well aware of it by now :)

Maybe, however I haven't seen the Letomie one appear in any of the other terminals I chekced, and the Hogglo one is still setup correctly.

There was a lot of empty room along the eastern edge of the island and north of the Lake that they could easily use (much of it near TP + services too) if they wanted to just dump Feffox somewhere on the area.

That said their redecorating of the place has converted a fair few flat areas in to bumpy, rocky, hills :/

- Deathifier

" That said their redecorating of the place has converted a fair few flat areas in to bumpy, rocky, hills :/ " MA is trying to do that to lot of hunting grounds so we have to get closer to the mob in this way, it becomes more armor decay and more use of the fap and at the same time MA makes the hunting ground un attractive for the hunters.
You should also talk with MA on why they made SEG:s weaker and scoria. when looking at the results, it is not worth while to hunt them more.

:twocents:

" That said their redecorating of the place has converted a fair few flat areas in to bumpy, rocky, hills :/ " MA is trying to do that to lot of hunting grounds so we have to get closer to the mob in this way, it becomes more armor decay and more use of the fap and at the same time MA makes the hunting ground un attractive for the hunters.
You should also talk with MA on why they made SEG:s weaker and scoria. when looking at the results, it is not worth while to hunt them more.

I am going to check over my other OLA's to see if the same 'changes' have been applied elsewhere too.

As for the SEG, Scoria and other balancing issues those are indeed interesting choices by MindArk given the overall state of balance in the universe, however that is its own topic which will be addressed in time :)

- Deathifier

We have spawn issue support calls open for months now, they don't give a shit and don't do anything.

We have spawn issue support calls open for months now, they don't give a shit and don't do anything.

What type of issues have you been having?

- Deathifier

Denial of service? *shrugs* legal action might budge their asses.

After three weeks the Hoggo and Letomie are finally back.

Of course support forgot to mention this so I found out through other means.

It seems they also survived the server reboot and hopefully will not take any further vacations.

- Deathifier

Back