ROCKtropia Event: Kill Zombies! Collect Rotten Bananas! Get paid! What more do you want???

starcollector

Dominant
Society
The Knigths of Entropia
Gradinaru Starcollector Mihai
8464d1368655189-rotten-banana2.jpg.html

A rumor has spread across Entropia Universe of the discovery of rotten bananas found on Zombies on the Planet ROCKtropia!

It is suspected that the bananas originate from a Warehouse located Somewhere in Zomhattan.

The Trade terminal Value per 100 bananas is 10 Cents US (1 ped) . NEVERDIE is prepared to pay Double the trade Terminal Value of the bananas for the first Million bananas collected. (20 PED per 1000 bananas)

"I need as many bananas as I can get my hands on as quickly as possible for a very important mission I am about to undertake, I would like to thank you in advance for any assistance you can provide. This could be the start of something really Big, but I don't want to get anyone's hopes up too high, it could also just be another wild goose chase... But I'm optimistic that there might be a great discovery down the road... That's why I need the bananas, I can't explain any thing more yet. Just get me the bananas, I'm not asking you to trust me, I know that's too much to ask for, so I'll pay for them... In-fact I'll even throw in a Piece of Special Ops Armor (L)* to anyone who can bring me 50,000 bananas at a time. Up to the first Million Bananas collected that is... I'm Not entirely sure these Rotten Bananas will be useful or if one Million will be enough, so If anyone finds a good source of Ripe Bananas, please let me know.

Yours truly - NEVERDIE

NOTE* There is a limited supply of special Ops Armor available so the choice of part and gender will be on a first come first served basis.. A Maximum of 2 Armor parts may be collected per Avatar.

Bananas will be purchased by NEVERDIE or a representitive at CND Lagoon on Saturdays in quantities of not less than 10,000. Send a Private Message to NEVERDIE at ROCKtropia Forum to Notify if you have 10,000 bananas for sale.

This Offer will End on July 27th 2013. Unless it is Extended....

NEVERDIE Reserves the right to change the Rules to this offer at any time.. keep an eye on Rocktropia forum thread...

I'd rather search for rotten bananas than rotten scrotums!

I think it's funny that NEVERDIE throws his own useless rotten-ness out there as a mockery of the rotten scrotums we grinded for like mindless chimps.

Menace

8464d1368655189-rotten-banana2.jpg.html

A rumor has spread across Entropia Universe of the discovery of rotten bananas found on Zombies on the Planet ROCKtropia!

It is suspected that the bananas originate from a Warehouse located Somewhere in Zomhattan.

The Trade terminal Value per 100 bananas is 10 Cents US (1 ped) . NEVERDIE is prepared to pay Double the trade Terminal Value of the bananas for the first Million bananas collected. (20 PED per 1000 bananas)

"I need as many bananas as I can get my hands on as quickly as possible for a very important mission I am about to undertake, I would like to thank you in advance for any assistance you can provide. This could be the start of something really Big, but I don't want to get anyone's hopes up too high, it could also just be another wild goose chase... But I'm optimistic that there might be a great discovery down the road... That's why I need the bananas, I can't explain any thing more yet. Just get me the bananas, I'm not asking you to trust me, I know that's too much to ask for, so I'll pay for them... In-fact I'll even throw in a Piece of Special Ops Armor (L)* to anyone who can bring me 50,000 bananas at a time. Up to the first Million Bananas collected that is... I'm Not entirely sure these Rotten Bananas will be useful or if one Million will be enough, so If anyone finds a good source of Ripe Bananas, please let me know.

Yours truly - NEVERDIE

NOTE* There is a limited supply of special Ops Armor available so the choice of part and gender will be on a first come first served basis.. A Maximum of 2 Armor parts may be collected per Avatar.

Bananas will be purchased by NEVERDIE or a representitive at CND Lagoon on Saturdays in quantities of not less than 10,000. Send a Private Message to NEVERDIE at ROCKtropia Forum to Notify if you have 10,000 bananas for sale.

This Offer will End on July 27th 2013. Unless it is Extended....

NEVERDIE Reserves the right to change the Rules to this offer at any time.. keep an eye on Rocktropia forum thread...

Horay, let's go collect fifty THOUSAND bananas for a (L) crap piece of armor!

Is this event a joke?

Couldn't the idiot simply have made the TT value of the items higher, lower drop rate, so it actually SEEMS like something someone would want to do?

Who the hell goes out there to collect 50 000 bananas for a (L) armor piece?

:handjob:

There is nothing to trust he change his mind all the time, he has even conflicts with their own staff.

half of all mobs have become as strong as Desplator and the other half spawns mega fast. if you see one mob you vill soon have 50 mobs on you - just try to hunt Atrox there.

:twocents:

:handjob: right back at you

Note to original poster: Never post anything RT related on this forum, nothing constructive will come from it.

Is this event a joke?

Couldn't the idiot simply have made the TT value of the items higher, lower drop rate, so it actually SEEMS like something someone would want to do?

i think u get ped + the armor ... not ? 500ped tt bananas = 1k ped + armor part :scratch2:

Is this event a joke?

Well it open to all players as even the low level Zombies drop them. If you have not done the zombie missions yet this is a added incentive to do them. The armour might be crap to you, but to some lower level player might find it handy. His willing to double the tt worth for the bananas, that's more than any player going to get for animal hide or animal residue. It might not be a fantastic event, but it dose have its plus sides.

How often do these bananas drop, and in what quantities?

And remember all zombies are taxed. 5 % if I recall correct

-Bemo -

i think u get ped + the armor ... not ? 500ped tt bananas = 1k ped + armor part :scratch2:

thats how i read it as well

narfi

ps. buying M special ops helmet, thighs, shins, feet

The Cell Phone you get in New Harlem(Nearest TP :THE HYPERPLEX(135278,88165)) ..you speak with Big Boy(135323,88141) ..after you get his permision to enter Club Noob Noob Noob ..speak with Cynthia she gives you the Cell Phone...after that you speak with Lt. Funk(136250,84760)(Nearest TP: City of dreams) for this mission:
Mission: The Road to War
So you can do after this the missions for Zombies :)

Missions for zombies:
Mission: Boot Camp 1 - Trail By Fire
Mission: Boot Camp 2 - Bring The Pain
Mission: Boot Camp 3 - BioDome Defense
Mission: Boot Camp 4 - Hell Week
Mission: Boot Camp 5 - Graduation

Other missions for zombies:
Mission: National Guard - Tryouts
Mission: National Guard - Support Recon

*Note There is Untax Zombies .....Zombies wave Event...(But Do not know if they drop Bananas :D ) Waypoint for Wave Event Zombie (135831,87844)

Last edited:
The Cell Phone you get in New Harlem(Nearest TP :THE HYPERPLEX) ..you speak with Big Boy ..after you get his permision to enter Club Noob Noob Noob ..speak with Cynthia she gives you the Cell Phone...after that you speak with Lt. Funk for this mission:
Mission: The Road to War

Missions for zombies:
Mission: Boot Camp 1 - Trail By Fire
Mission: Boot Camp 2 - Bring The Pain
Mission: Boot Camp 3 - BioDome Defense
Mission: Boot Camp 4 - Hell Week
Mission: Boot Camp 5 - Graduation

Other missions for zombies:
Mission: National Guard - Tryouts
Mission: National Guard - Support Recon

*Note There is Untax Zombies .....Zombies wave Event...(But Do not know if they drop Bananas :D ) Waypoint for Wave Event Zombie (135831,87844)

Would be interesting to know if instances containing zombies drop bananas in their chests as well.

Are the mission rewards on entropedia up to date? I know RT has changed mission rewards previously.

Anyone test the droprate of bananas yet?

Thanks

Also check Ingame Event List .....for Next Island and for Rocktropia :) .... UL prizes ...Good Luck!!!!

just to give you an idea on Droprate , i spent around 500 ped TT in weapon decay due to being Melee hunter , and i can tell you i only got 7 Bananas , so im not sure the ped spent to loot such low amounts of Bananas is justified for the armor or even 200% return

500 ped on what maturity?...the lowest maturity is at Camp Crunk!!!

500 ped on what maturity?...the lowest maturity is at Camp Crunk!!!

I hunted nomads and some outlaws , so I guess this is a new player event , and I won't be hunting the lowest maturity , either way it would be a loss for me

Bump!!!
Remember check ingame event list: UL items on Rocktropia and Next Island...

Maybe ND is like me in that he likes eating blackening bananas?

Or maybe he needs the skins to create something slippery. I've not been to RT in a long time so I couldn't guess at why he'd want something like that.

A small update. I killed 100+ small zombies (my 10k mission has been at a standstill for months) at camp crunk between mining runs. I looted 1 banana worth one pec.

I doubt every current hunter on RT could combine for 50k. BUT hopefully they increase the drop rate.

Read the story on www.neverdienews.com .Zombie didnt stolen all Bananas.
From Neverdie News :
Early Reports from Rocktropia Banana Hunters indicated that the ZOMBIES may have actually been eating some of the Rotten Bananas due to Meaty Maggots in the decaying fruit… But this is unlikely to be true, since everyone knows Zombies only Eat Avatars!

A More Rational explanation has been presented by Max Uber Hoffer, who believes that the Zombies have not yet Found their way inside the Banana Factory as there are still a couple of workers in there holding the Zombies at bay… The Bananas appear to have come from a Delivery truck in the loading bay… Uber Hoffer Reckons that The Zombies are close to overwhelming the banana Factory workers however and that their could be a lot more Bananas to found in the coming weeks…

Save your Ammo Boys!!! Go Zombies!!! Die factory Workers!!! Bananas Rule!!!!!

Last edited:
Confused...
RT seems to confuse me a lot.
The layout is confusing, the execution of mission chains is confusing, this little banana thing is confusing...
How can anyone be expected to loot 50k bananas before the end of July?
And we have to loot them from taxed mobs?
This just sounds like a lose/lose situation tbh... which sux because initially reading the OP I was excited as I'm looking for low-budget things to do as I have decided to stop depositing.

Initial droprate apparently didn't work out as intended (1 rotten banana per 500 kills, over sample size of a few thousand). Few days ago ND promised to fix it, and indeed about 24h later the droprate was raised tenfold (10+ per 500 kills).

However, this rate applies to the small zombies only. Made a few test runs on bigger ones also, didn't notice any significant difference in drop-rate but as the sample size was small, can't make any definite conclusions. If u wanna know for sure u have to go and test it yourself. :yup:

Some reports ..bananas incresead in drop :)
Looks like the drop rate of the bananananana's has been increased! Just looted 12 off one of the newbie zombies at Camp Crunk.

Back