Info: EntropiaEvents.info is LIVE!

Zap

Elite
Society
Hunters Unlimited
EntropiaEvents.info is LIVE!

Project that me and Cail been working on for some time now. Cail has done sweet job in coding, so take a look :)

Site is made to serve everyone to share info about events created inside EU as a simple website. So no more need to login IG to see what events are coming up, and even better you can view event calendar at work, with mobile devices etc.
All feedback & suggestions, good & bad is more then welcome so we can serve our wonderful community even better :)

So, let us know what You think :) And do use that FB Like button on site...

Regards
Zap & Cail

:yay: I've wanted something like this forever!
How often is the ingame calendar checked for changes? You might want to add a last updated timestamp.
Also, do you check for events on other planets? I think there are one event each for Rocktropia and Next Island listed ingame, but I don't see them.

:yay: I've wanted something like this forever!
How often is the ingame calendar checked for changes? You might want to add a last updated timestamp.
Also, do you check for events on other planets? I think there are one event each for Rocktropia and Next Island listed ingame, but I don't see them.
It is possible to add events for other planets too (promoters can have their own accounts for managing events), atm. since it's only two of us, there's not so much time to check every planets events daily, right now :) (Not even quite sure if you can even see events from other planets while being on other planet?)

Can only see events made on planet you are atm, so other planets event promoters heads up and use those pm's ;)

Nice work Zap and Cail.

I was also looking for something like this to use.

I can't believe its been so long since I first used Zap's loot table back when Entropia Pioneer's was THE site to use for PE! Now you can only find it on the way back machine :laugh:

Thanks for all your work on this stuff over the years Zap! :)

Can only see events made on planet you are atm, so other planets event promoters heads up and use those pm's ;)

That can't be right. I'm on CP and I saw events for Next Island and Rocktropia created by Neverdie (first prize are full sets of Vigilante and Gremlin) as well as all the events on Calypso... I just had to click around to get the different listings.

Did this change recently?
I know it wasn't long ago I could browse all events on all planets regardless of where in the universe I was.

That can't be right. I'm on CP and I saw events for Next Island and Rocktropia created by Neverdie (first prize are full sets of Vigilante and Gremlin) as well as all the events on Calypso... I just had to click around to get the different listings.

Aha, my bad then. Well will be updating some more events to calendar shortly :)

Nice job! So easy to see all the information quickly and clearly without having to click numerous listed events and then tabs :D

Tidy site! I like it!!

Seems like today is popular day for events :)

A cool feature would be a way to filter the events to show, such as most loot or single highest loot, PVP, free entry, planet, etc. On/off checkboxes would probably work for most options I can think of right now.
Also, I'm sure some people would appreciate seeing the schedule for the landgrabs as well.

A cool feature would be a way to filter the events to show, such as most loot or single highest loot, PVP, free entry, planet, etc. On/off checkboxes would probably work for most options I can think of right now.
Also, I'm sure some people would appreciate seeing the schedule for the landgrabs as well.
Those things are already on the plate, and some pretty much ready already too, but unfortunately i'm sick at the moment and really CBA doing pretty much anything at the moment... it'll just have to wait 'till next week. :p

http://www.entropiaevents.info/

Some updates.
- Layout got changed to dynamic width, (min-width still the old 1000px and max-width 1800px so it won't get all out of hand), so it should be nicer for those with bigger monitors/resolution.
- There's now planet selection drop-down, to view events from specific planets (or rather, locations, FOMA, CP included).
- A preliminar filtering, you can just check/uncheck to show some types of events (atm. only HSL, ML and PVP options), do tell me if you want to see more options.
- Added LG's.

Also, if someone hadn't noticed yet, the Day view can be scrolled back and forth with mouse wheel, it's still a bit experimental view though.

- EntropiaEvents team :tiphat:

Thank you Snow for valuable feedback, any more ideas in Your head?

Thank you Snow for valuable feedback, any more ideas in Your head?

Glad you asked! :laugh: I just noticed the entry fee is not shown anywhere... I know for most events these days entry is free, but it's not always the case (like for the Molisk CLD event). This would be another filter option (free/paid/both).

Also, when I click on an event to see the full details, using Firefox's back button gives a Document Expired error. I think the mouse-over pop-up could be made a bit bigger so it a shows all the details and there wouldn't be a need for clickable link.

The single day view is really cool... Great work! :yup:

Also, when I click on an event to see the full details, using Firefox's back button gives a Document Expired error. I think the mouse-over pop-up could be made a bit bigger so it a shows all the details and there wouldn't be a need for clickable link.
It seems that, when you change the filterin options (it sends POST data), and then go to check the eventInfo page, and hitting "back", it goes to the page where you sent the POST data and hence gives the document expired... silly FF, think i gotta make a redirect after changing the filters to prevent that.
Also, yeah, we didn't really add the entry fee for events yet, think it should be added though, and then we can add a filter for it.

Seems like a slow week in event section? Summer is here :silly2:

Im back from summer vacation, so will try to get everything up to date ;)

Monday bumb for new event week :silly2:

Sunday bumb for event calendar :yay:

Back