Out Of The Ordinary: 7 Beacons (FOMA)

Beacons + HoFs = The best moment for a miner :) Huge gz m8!

All beacons at once, crazeh!

Gratz.. Very nice Find..

Gz :D

Never looted beacon myself :(

Hope one day i will have the same loot window

It's obviously a bug - you are told you got a XV of Iron, but then get only 83 Ped.

Typical of MA - you think you've got a bonus, then you see they've charged you for it.

/offtopic/
It's obviously a bug - you are told you got a XV of Iron, but then get only 83 Ped.

Typical of MA - you think you've got a bonus, then you see they've charged you for it.

This changed quite some time ago (iirc with the introduction of treasure hunting on Arkadia). The TT of SOOTO finds like beacons, armor, weapons etc etc are now included in the total reported amount of 'the find'.

/ontopic/
Congratulations on an outstanding loot window :)

Gz

But really MA ?? i m the only one who find this loot systeme totally f***ed ? 7 beacon in one loot wtf...

gz tp you, as for loot it;s loot system glitch imho. Beter ask support support if u can keep it ;)

WTF MA? You call it balanced loot system?

gz on your find tho, it's not your fault (unless you are MA's avatar!)

Awesome, gratz, such case would be the only one worth having loot window enabled while mining :yay:
P.S. Have trust in tt finder !!

WTF MA? You call it balanced loot system?

gz on your find tho, it's not your fault (unless you are MA's avatar!)

Yeah someone from MA wanted to test the beacon system so placed 7 beacons in his loot :yup:

TT Value of beacons= 83,95 ped

Find of Iron 83,xx peds

You can see in the global chat that he got 2x 83 "Iron" finds

83+83 = 166

Looks like an XV to me :)

Nice site which tells us how much peds belongs to a deposit, which in this case is XV.. 125-199 Peds

http://www.entropiadirectory.com/wiki/mining_deposit_sizes/

To OP:

Huge gratz! Woud love to have a loot window like that sometime!

Island ziplex finder.... incredible..

gratz!

The following is what I found out of the ordinary almost exactly one year ago:

Kinda evidence that it is not by accident to have more than one beacon in one loot window.

Glad I did not have to fight several robot spacecrafts! :laugh:

Thanks to all who gratzed so far. :)

The following is what I found out of the ordinary almost exactly one year ago:

Kinda evidence that it is not by accident to have more than one beacon in one loot window.

Glad I did not have to fight several robot spacecrafts! :laugh:

Thanks to all who gratzed so far. :)

WoW, you're the one that found 47.78tt (Almost a global) Angelic Scales back in year 2010? Hmm, based on the SOOTOs u've found, there's only one explanation here...

Your avatar is "Super lucky" with SOOTOs and that's a good thing :D

TT Value of beacons= 83,95 ped

Find of Iron 83,xx peds

You can see in the global chat that he got 2x 83 "Iron" finds

83+83 = 166

Looks like an XV to me :)

Lol. The duplicate global message is definitely a bug. You can't get two finds of Iron with one drop. At the very least, the second message should not say Iron if it is meant to represent the value of the beacons. Now if there is one bug, even if only in the message, that means the programmer was incompetent, and that in turn may explain 7 beacons in one find.

Congratulations.

Ps. Getting several beacons in loot isn't that uncommen.

Nice one my best is 3 in one sooto 7 is a nice surprise to the eyes i bet :laugh:

:scratch2: 7 beacons in one loot, last year 48 ped of angel scales in one loot, and 2 years ago two beacons in one loot... somethings not right, but gratz anyways. :scratch2:

:scratch2: 7 beacons in one loot, last year 48 ped of angel scales in one loot, and 2 years ago two beacons in one loot... somethings not right, but gratz anyways. :scratch2:

I think that, with all the probes that get dropped, a crazy loot once a year is only slightly wierd

Absolutely nonsensical.
Grats, I wish I had your SOOTO luck... I remember being really jealous about those scales lol

Superb find, really nice, big gratz.

Now go find 8 beacons in one loot :D

Rick

its dynamic.. that angel find is about 4 times more than my hansidian+angel finds together.. also thats more beacons than ive gotten in 7 years total.. even the old fashion style.. well i havent gotten any since they came back..

again.. why wont they give 7 players 1 beacon each.. but instead lots of 5-8 beacon bulks to 1 player... st00pid MA

Back