Atrax hunting?

Alto

So I am returning to Entropia after a prolonged break and was needing help knowing what the best gear was for hunting high end Atrax economically (Weapon, Armour, etc...)

I am wanting to level up my handgun skills

Sorry if this is posted else where or I am posting this in the wrong area and thanks in advance for the help :)

Maybe you should give some more info like your defense level, Highest professiion and what exactly you mean with "High-End Atrax"

So let'S start with assumptions, you want to hunt Atrax Stalker economically,

2260 health
218 damage

You need something with decent C/S/I Protection, Aquila+5b(ME/a/i/m) looks decent.
Adj fapper for healing and X1 + Dante as weapon.

If you want to avoid the fapper you need something with way more healing, so something like imp fap / hedoc maybe

or high level (L) balls - provided you have high a paramedic lvl

If the gun should be ul maybe ASI TEN, X5 or something in the range

Last edited:
Well I can see from that I am not near eco rang... for what I have atm I can kill a hoggle but its defiantly not eco, but ya defiantly posted a newbie question :p

So I guess maybe a Better question is what should I hunt with my blp skill being pretty low 18 (dmg) 23(hit) my health (128) evade (14) I do have higher weapon skills but I am wanting to use this and level it up to use as my main I have atm for armour a full set of 3b, 2a, 5b, kolb, goblin, shogun, pixie (reg/adj), and Nemesis. for a incomplete set i have ghost missing feet using knight pretty sure for something in my range my Armour has it covered

But ya I guess a better question would be what should I hunt for my skill. :p sorry about the confusion and thanks for the help.

Btw I have been playing for a long time on and off although I took about a year and a half break and don't remember much or where any thing is.

With your skills i would say stay away from stalkers. Nevertheless there are heaps of mobs you can hunt with your skills
smaller Atrax, Longu, Argos, Drones, Allo+Esto .(...) and even more on other planets. You can check out mobs with missions, or take the more economic approach to scan auction and find out which loot will provide you some Markup.

Check out http://www.entropiawiki.com and play around with the tools provided there.
You can also find out there which range of weapons is currently feasible for your levels.

Br

Alright thanks for the help it has been some time and am trying to get reorientated with the game before I start deposing again

You'd probably do alright on the small atrax, atrax stalker hit much harder than hogglo (still hit me for over 100 in full angel + 5b).

actually the stalker is the version of atrax what the slayer is to atrox. the jump from prowler to stalker is quite extreme. the prowlers can be done reasonably at 130 or higher hp. get gremlin+5b or comparable, a fap 90 or 110, your take a pick gun, and you're set. try to keep dps above 30 starting from alpha, but better would be around 40. the prowlers should start with 37ish, preferably 40+. 45+ best option.

the stalker requires something along the lines of jaguar+5b, adj fap(per), a gun with dps above 50 minimum. I'd advise 65+ dps and/or long range to work those.

Stick with medium size atrax like others have suggested...prowler/stalker seem much much harder GL.

Alright well atm I am looking at going after esto I will be useing a breer p5+amp 104 (best amp i have atm) decided not to go blp since my laser is higher also what armour&plate set is the best/eco for esto?

on esto's, try to go for the small ones. if you use rifles, try no armor and healing only. they should not hit you for a long period of time, especially if you switch from rifle to pistol at short range. this makes the costs low, and the costs you have earn skills, to compensate atleast partly.

if you are shortrange focused, use the cheapest armor you can find, that protects the minimum you need. esto deals 75% impact, 25% electric. if you only need to protect against the electric, don't overspend on protecting against impact as well (use plates or armors thave have no impact protection, but do have electric)

your aim for this type of creature is to take no damage from it. by killing it at a high enough speed, lowest defense costs possible, and the lowest markup. use L armor that is cheap if you need to.

Back