Whats your worst moment, most epic fail in EU??

1. 1st time trade window scammed from all my gear ;(
2. Support start using copy paste messages extensively
3. 30K peds dynera run on condition with nothing greater than 500 peder :/ ( aka 50% loss )

probably have to say, starting this game in the first Place...

not buying a mod fap for 20k ped :ahh:

Getting all 5 shots into a just spawned warlock at solfais, (they die quick when spawned cuz of all the people) No misses, 100 dam per shot and 1 crit, and the guy next to me gets the red banana.

Last edited:
Honestly playing this game. Ive sunk a bit of money in just to get BASIC things. I came here with big dreams and goals as we all do. I for some reason got into hunting, I enjoy mining but I chipped some in hunting (big ass regret) so I should stay in it. I love hunting nevertheless. Its the mi that gets me, like no markup. I have to be aware and search very very hard to keep trying to get where I'm going. I'm walking on a wire. Its been stressfull and that's not what games are about. I don't know why I keep at it. Its my goal to get a mob merc but when its 15K USD and requires intense skilling, it just ducks. Also my late start set me so far behind it is flat out discouraging and tough. Even cycling 500 led a day will take forever to catch up. Luckily a few people inspire me to keep at it.

At friends house for weekend - playing EU on my laptop. Friends son is watching me over my shoulder on eviscerators. Forlorn look on his face - I can tell he wants a a go. I let him play. I am keeping my eye on him for about 15 minutes thinking when the run is over I will log off.

Friend call me to help bring in shopping, so I go to help but one of the children has not closed the gate and the horse has escaped...

....bet you can guess where this is going

... we spend 20 minutes getting the horse back, by which time I have forgotten about game and we sit down outside for a well earned Beer.

About an hour later I stroll back inside and notice the game has timed out, no one sat in chair so close laptop and dont go online again until i go back home.

So 2 days l log back on and no ped, no stackables. After a gentle phone call - friends son says he repaired stuff cos the gun broke and he didnt know which on to repair, so repaired all (UL) guns and amps to max.

Also I explained about clicking on dead mob to get loot to which he responded, I just shot them till they died.

So all (UL) weapons and amps at max TT - no ped for ammo and no loot to sell.

IF YOU MUST LET OTHERS PLAY YOUR ACCOUNT DO NOT LEAVE THE ROOM

:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

a harrowing tale :O I was literally cringing lol

Worst moment is when you been playing for over 7 years and you not looted anything worth shit you deposited all sorts tried everything played eco played decay played what fucking not... and still its always a kick in the motherfcuking teeth.

Last edited:
TT'ing a bunch of black shirts and pants the day before the shopkeepers that dispensed them were removed, leading to them going up 3000% in value.

Most epic fail

"I believed"

Rick.

TT'ing a bunch of black shirts and pants the day before the shopkeepers that dispensed them were removed, leading to them going up 3000% in value.

been there
done that
got the t-shirt...

and TT'd it!

:laugh:

IIRC that shop was in Hadeshiem, I recall going there and looking at the stock exchange wondering when we would be able to trade stock in the game :laugh:

Most epic fail

"I believed"

Rick.
I believed I could fly...
I believed I could touch the sky...
I believed I could profit in EU...

Am I getting warmer? :ahh:

Trying to help noobs. I get mad of their innocence and then just tell them to fuck off.

been there
done that
got the t-shirt...

and TT'd it!

:laugh:

IIRC that shop was in Hadeshiem, I recall going there and looking at the stock exchange wondering when we would be able to trade stock in the game :laugh:

Did the same, loved the old Hadeshiem :D

so many things lost their value due to changes in game like Mentor Edition Bleacher (300ped), my Jag Armour (8k ped), my coloring skills(??k ped), my shop (20k ped).. which all makes me sad.

but worst loss because of own stupidity was also selling 2CLD for the price of one. Didnt know if I should cry or scream so I sold another one and bought the stuff I was planning to buy from the sale and moved on :eyecrazy:

I had a real life dream when I started playing EU, that I had a studio with 2 shopkeepers and it made me insanely happy.
After playing like ~80 hours per week, putting ALL my disposable income in - I had just enough = 10k ped to buy that very 'studio' (booth-type estate). I ran it, with friends and had the 2 shopkeepers, and it was fun, I thought that real life dream had been a premonition. (You may have guessed, I'm not very wealthy).
After my style of trading and the game generally - left me temporarily broke, I had noticed a certain player advertising in the trading thread, wanted to buy an estate. He sought me out, and asked the price, I said it wasn't for sale. He kept contacting me, a few times and then, I knew even though my price was 1000ped more than I paid, the little red box message meant he was going to pay it. It was the worst moment for me, I had just had a bad run on FOMA - so I knocked the 1k ped off the price, to make sure he bought it. He had looked at every available estate on Calypso, and wanted mine.
I have regretted it ever since, it was the most expensive thing I have bought this century and probably one of the best, I thought of it as a good future-proofed investment while I had it, as it is for the buyer. My friends were very unhappy too.
Then I got into crafting (condition) while drinking, occasionally.

Bought Adj Stark 97 when their price was rising every week.
Wondered where would it stop?
But i wanted the gun, so i thought what the heck, paid the 18k PED and took it.

2 year break.

When i came back i see my gun is worth less than 5k PED now, and the price keeps dropping.
Wondered where would it stop?
About a year later simply had to sell it, for 3.5k PED.

O well, shit happens. No hard feelings.
Wonder if those were the absolute max and min prices for this gun... :D

1) 14 level 13 amps on foma with only 1 hit

2) Losing 3k in space.

3) thinking Jon moe snow would pay a 100k ped bet when he lost.

4) having MA "fix" mining and putting lyst on my LA and turning up the belk drop rate

Besides that great game and good fun

5. Lost my mind in schizofrenic disorder and accuse people of random nonsense

Last edited:

Last edited:
when they released the new avatar system and i logd in refusing to enter the creation room thinking i will stay the same i almost realy cryed.

When I logged in as a fat ass avatar, and gone was my sleek sexy looking cool look.

Then I thought 'yanno, fuck it, I will stay this way'.

My fail was thinking my ava meant a damn thing. I am over it now.

Back