Longtooth are coming!

TeflonJR

Provider
Society
The Society
Teflon Boss JR
So with the recent update i feel its safe to say that Longtooth are coming out soon. I quote "The grassland south of Cape Corinth is particularly high this time of year; pefect grazing ground for the larger herbivores of Calypso" from the client loader for updates. So knowing there are some serious people who will want to grind threw as many of those Exos on steriods I am offering my services as always.

For the migration event I am strictly sticking to my DPS (Damage Per Second) Service. Some of you may know it as a support shooter or a Hunter For Hire. I am only charging decay and you provide the ammo. Currently I am adding over 35 DPS. Depending what weapon I use. These are the setup's I am deciding to run with:

CalyTrek CR Soul Mk.V (L)+Beast AMP= 35.5 DPS :sniper:

GeoTrek LP470 Manis (L)+Beast AMP= 39.6 DPS :sniper:

Isis Project Zero-Three (L)+Beast AMP= 41 DPS :handgun:

Depending on what my first customer wants me to use more than likely will determine what wepon I will have. I will be offering my healing service but I will be charging Decay+ 10 PED per hour. I am trying to stay strictly DPS for the migration. Being these have high HP my service will help you kill more than you normaly would. So PM me in game if you have ANY questions.

Regards,
Teflon Boss JR

It might be an idea to post this under Trading: Services part of the forum and be a little more clear what it is you're offering in your thread title. Right now it sounds like a update on Longtooths :)

Back