Mentor/Discipleship Bugged

Lighterthief

Stalker
Society
Delta Force
Lighter LT Thief
Hey all

Have been enjoying being a disciple, lots to learn but v enjoyable.

Ive finished and got the old "rate your mentor" thing and finished and ... no armor
so now every time i login i am asked to rate my mentor and complete, but its not sticking.

I sent a support and had the fastest reply ever, 8 hours, pretty impressive. Unfortunately the content of the reply was not so impressive. "sorry for inconvenience but we dont know of this, we will ask someone in another team, thx for patience"

I am not a patient guy lol :)

Any ideas? or is it just screwed?
Has anyone successfully completed discipleship since the last update?

Maybe the system is trying to tell me im a nub :p

Big Thx

So your not alone, I have a soc m8 that is stuck at 100% and every time he logs in he gets the same msg. And I haven't heard of anyone getting the completed msg since the update. But i know he did send a support case about this 3-4 days ago, so not sure how they dont know about it.

So we can try and figure out what is the same and different about both your cases, are you by any chance on the planet that you started out on? My Soc m8 is on Arkadia but started on Caly, so i figured he could try to fly back and see if a relog on caly would allow the discipleship to finish.

Hope you get it sorted out,

SpikE

since at arkadia some ppl have got the adj. muska armor after the update.. i would say.. if you are impatience, just try it there.

So we can try and figure out what is the same and different about both your cases, are you by any chance on the planet that you started out on? My Soc m8 is on Arkadia but started on Caly, so i figured he could try to fly back and see if a relog on caly would allow the discipleship to finish.

Oh thats interesting
I am also caly born but have been on ark doing the mentorship

will see if i can get a flight to caly to see if that helps

Thx

Heard some other people have had trouble with mentoring on ark..
probably best to try it on caly :yay:

Friend has same problem, finishing mentorship on Rocktropia, same exact thing, support case sent, reply was "we are investigating the issue."

Mentor did not recieve gift either...maybe they have to go back as well?

My disciple has been having the same issue for the pass week or so.

Mentor rating screen just shows up upon every login.

Disciple is Calypso born and has not stepped off the planet.

We were just considering posting a msg here over the weekend if it is not fixed by now, but good to know that others are already on it.

Now we just have to wait for MA to fix it.

got a socmate who is having this problem, one of Alice's disciples who cannot graduate yet despite trying and being at 100%

Someone suggested the OP is impatient in another post, I think that's a little harsh considering the circumstances. One of the great first steps is graduating and a delay of this surely just causes consternation.

I think its probably something that won't be bugged for too long and it probably does have something to do with the Ark changes, however, as another poster pointed out there have been a number of graduators since the update who are happily running around in Adj. Musca armour.

My advice would be; Braid together your nipple hair to make a nice chest hammock for any passing water voles. Understanding the time constraints involved with that, just waiting and keep hammering the supports might have to suffice.

so, we were wondering if any disciple activity (hunting, mining, etc.) that results in a skill gain is going to affect anything...or should the disciple just wait for a fix?

My disciple has been having the same issue for the pass week or so.

Mentor rating screen just shows up upon every login.

Disciple is Calypso born and has not stepped off the planet.

We were just considering posting a msg here over the weekend if it is not fixed by now, but good to know that others are already on it.

I'm the spoken of disciple. I opened a ticket a week ago, and didn't even get an answer yet... I now reposted it in another section, hopefully i don't get the same pre defined answer as some of you guys.

edit: I gained a lot of skill meanwhile, but i still get the same message if i log in, have to rate, get a success or occasionally a failure message - but still no rewards

Last edited:
my friends tried the "flying back to home planet" and it DID NOT WORK. just fucking bugged I guess. way to encourage the disciples. what on earth were they messing with to break THIS part, after it was working fine for a while??

Good, it's not just me then :D

Same for me. Tried to graduate in an MS, on Arkadia and now im omw to Caly to test there.
In space I just got "Could not execute. Please try again".
On Arkadia I got the window saying im done but nothing happens when I click the button.
And same procedure after relog.

But if place where discipling started decides then how does that work for people being added as disciples in space?
I hope you get a mothership in graduation present :yay:

how would this work if a disciple was accepted somewhere that don't exist anymore (like the first attempt at the Gateway for newbies)???

i flew back to caly to try, but it was just the same.

so dont think it has much to do with when the avatar was born... just a bugged system :/
not sure why some ppl seem to graduate fine tho

How is this still not fixed? !!!

We got about 5 Disciples ready to go funking shark-shit nuts (I made that up right now, I like it, w/e YOUR face is rubbish. No YOURS!).

Any way we can hurry this up, MA??

I saw someone get a rare loot of an SGH Fireforge ME (forgot the model number) gun a few mins ago.

Checking hof list shows number 8, from North Goth Terick (believe thats him) as looting "unknown at string[bunch of number]". It is 23 peds. I think my previous disciple graduation gave 0 peds TT items.

Assuming ME items are only given upon graduation and can't be looted, does it mean that it has been fixed?

thats a nice reward .
All I ever see is a hunter face guard lol

Just saw my disciple online. Tried to graduate and it did not work.

No idea how that ME rare item looted. You can loot ME items from other sources now?

this is bullshit, I've worked in programming/tech support and would have gotten fired for this kinda shit. WTF Mindark, wake the FUCK UP already! You might not think this is important because at the MOMENT it is not costing you anything, but this will affect depositing ammounts for some disciples, so in the long run it might be worth just a glance?

Dammit... I want my graduation gift!
And to be able to take newbies on board. Not sure if I will, but just being able to would be great.

I saw someone get a rare loot of an SGH Fireforge ME (forgot the model number) gun a few mins ago.

Checking hof list shows number 8, from North Goth Terick (believe thats him) as looting "unknown at string[bunch of number]". It is 23 peds. I think my previous disciple graduation gave 0 peds TT items.

Assuming ME items are only given upon graduation and can't be looted, does it mean that it has been fixed?

This item was looted in a "Booty Raid" -RT instance...this is second ME item that is discovered on RT instance...the other was discovered by Tchiva picaTCHo Connor in "Abandoned Mine"

Fire Forge SGH 2200 Mentor Edition by North Goth Terick
Castorian Combat Enblade-13 Mentor Edition by Tchiva picaTCH Connor

Also I presume in Rt instance
Marber Echo-Type Plasma Anihilator Mentor Edition by jellyfish jelly fish

I wonder how come ME items are in loot pool for instances and we get only hunter ME parts...

Last edited:
I got this problem....
Would be nice some less bugs

694.png

What if i told you those looted ME items are in fact your "lost-in-loot" mentor gifts? :D

well i'm just fooling around ... i hope it gets fixed soon

cheers

really? really MA? been working my poor disciple all day long and now he won't be able to graduate :))

really really FUCKED MA. got friends with peds to burn, and they are just hanging in limbo. fucking unreal. We got graduating students and a big fat ZERO mentor rating. hurry up please!

Graduated, but no freebie :(

a server restart today, anyone try and graduate :)?

a server restart today, anyone try and graduate :)?

I have graduated today. But the bug still exists.

What happens is...

a) you complete the four graduation tasks
b) you get the "achievement" message saying you graduated
c) you're asked to rate the mentor
d) nothing else happens
e) if you relog you're asked to rate the mentor again
f) nothing else happens

I'm not too worried about the bug in the short term as long as MA don't lose track of who's been affected.

Have fun!

Forrest :)

Back