I am marvelous

Status
sunday_sport.jpg

- Sweat Forge -

Definition of forge
verb
[with object]

1) make or shape (a metal object) by heating it in a fire or furnace and hammering it: he forged a great suit of black armour

2) create (something) strong, enduring, or successful:the two women forged a close bond / the country is forging a bright new future

3) produce a fraudulent copy or imitation of (a document, signature, banknote, or work of art): the signature on the cheque was forged

Congratulations on Sweat Forge. :)

(FWIW my average in Mindforce checks out (25))

Crazy skill level of Sweat Gatherer, gz and good job :)

Huge Congratulation my friend! :beerchug::beerchug:

game excisted well over 10 years and your the first to discover that skill.
Thats determination and dedication folks!

btw you should move this to achievements.

see you soon :smoke:

there are still ppls saying gratz lol

And I thought lvl 22 was not too bad, I am such a noob :ahh: Gratsgrats

soooo..... is this real or fake?

(evidence is pointing to the latter :wise:)

Before everything,
I want to THANK EVERYONE who have been posting nice replies,
send positive reps with cool messages,
which were VERY PLEASANT to read.
You clearly belong in my vision to the right side of this forum community :).

For the others...

* Just know that John Capital offered me friday night to transfer this thread to the Achievment section to be gratz'd,
and I told him that was not necessary.

Long time ago (in a galaxy far far away),
I made a picture showing the existing Mindforce Powers and their Icons.
This picture was my signature in Entropia Pioneer Forum,
the real first forum of Project Entropia.

Ak_MFIcons.jpg

When people saw the 2 unknown icons, they were saying they were bad photoshop icons,
but I knew they were real, because at this time in 2004,
I can say with humility that I already had good knwoledges of this game.
Notice that MindForce Harmony and Force Merge were unlocked several years later.

Mindforce is what took me to this game after I had been reading a very accurate thread on a MMPORG website, this after that my friend Chimero (see in my Birthday thread) talked to me about PE in 2004.
Like all players at this time, I have been sweating, and due to my overal skills, my ability stopped... at 97 points.
There have been a little ability modification, and a bit after the skill limit was uncapped.

This gave the possibility for all of us to increase this skill.

Later, as I was leading in the Sweat Gatherer skill, I made a support case to mindark asking why I was not getting Power Catalyst skills, as SG was a mindforce power like all others at this time.
And the Mindark support answer was : read forums to get the answer...
Ahhhhhhhh yesssssssss, another great reply from the so called support, since I was THE most skilled player in SG.
And it became clear that the Sweat Gatherer skill had never been designed to become uncapped one day, so why no hidden skill would be linked to it.
Notice that in absolutely ALL others professions in the game, all main skills are all linked to hidden skills.

Black Hawk Hawk have been more than a private friend for me, we became extremly close friends, and at his level which was over L100 in several professions, he emitted the idea that some new skills should be created in the game after Kill Strike. Like a new skill at L100, and why not 1 at L125... That could be fun.
But apprently it never became something logic for mindark, it would have been for me.
And even knowing that there was no relation with the actual hidden skills, many of us have been dreaming that a hidden skill directly linked to the sweat gatherer skill could exist.
And for sure, I have been dreaming of this skill too :).

And this is how I had the idea of a new skill, to show Mindark who I saddly believe have a lack of creativity directly linked to THE GAME SPIRIT I LOVED TO PLAY in the past, Project Entropia.
It is important that all of you who could suddenly become a bit disapointed, see what I did as a way to show to Mindark that there are still things to improve and to make OUR game enjoyable and entertaining.
And since I know, that "today" still noone reached the level 60, Marvelous Sweat Gatherer, they still have time for an update and add a new hidden skill to this particular profession, which for sure have been THE free feature which certainly attracted the biggest number of new players.
I just told myself this would be good to bring some hope, some goals, to a population of players which REALLY EXIST, to a profession in the game which is a REAL profession, and which appears a bit too often more than secondary.
And by doing this, you would also bring back some smile to Mr Dan Dan Petrov, who is so negative in this thread... (funny for someone who have been asking improvements in mindforce for years).
It is true, that the 45 average was an easy clue to see that there was something wrong in my screenshots, I left it in purpose, how could I forget that since I took SO MUCH attention to the other screens, but when I see that you did not understand that it was only pure humour, pure fantasy, and you reacted negatively, then that's certainly particularily you who is bugged...

Anyway, I did this in a REAL good mood vision, to give some fresh air, to make all you, but also to make mindark, remember that we are in a game, a game to have fun, and a game to be happy in it.
And not only a place to waste our money without really knowing why...

So I really wish that the comming replies will stay in a good mood,
and I strongly ask the moderators to make sure that things stay positive.
Keep my thread clean, thank you.

Last thing :

When I did my "Ak's birthday Part I" thread june 28th, 9 year in game for my avatar Akbar,
I had the idea to make a Part II, the day after june 29th for my real birthday.

I was thinking to do a big thread,
explaining a lot of things that many of you do not know.
And I told myself it could not be safe for me to talk about certain things,
which clearly destroyed my pleasure and my love to be in this game.
After all I did for ...
So I gave up.

Who knowes, may be I'll do it for my 10 years anniversary...

Anyway, I have a last question for the community :
Did you see this skill somewhere ?
Is this reminding you something ?

frigotropy.jpg
frigotropy_chip.jpg

Answer next year...

Ak !

PS : Thank you all for the entropedia updates you did,
I must say that I did not imagine that this would happen,
and this is clearly showing, that a lot of you really loved my "discovery".

sweat_forge_entropedia.jpg

So please Mindark,
Wake up the sleeping Spirit of Project Entropia !

Make it come true ! ;)

And by doing this, you would also bring back some smile to Mr Dan Dan Petrov, who is so negative in this thread... (funny for someone who have been asking improvements in mindforce for years).

I didn't find his post negative, he just pointed out you either having a bug or you photoshopped the stats.

First time that comunity have seen those icons was from screenshot of MA avatar skills during an event.
Something was mentioned on stratic com in time they hosted MA forum too.
We all like to dream but many ppl gave gratz to you without reading and thinking.
You got gratz from one person who rectently did gratz to spam bot in achievement thead too.
Someone was in hurry to edit wiki too and this thread is pure proff to why we cant trust entropedia info at all.

Last edited:
Did you fap him?

Absolutely !

I first met Combo several years ago in the old map.
I was fapping him vs Second Entity mainly, sometimes hogglos.
Combo is the player who made me meet a lot of roumanian players who became my friends.

This is how I met Black Hawk who after beeing so much playing together we became very good friends.
During the 1st Mayhem in the game, I became the "official" ROUA fapper :), yeah cool memories.
But I also became the Black Hawk favourite fapper, and when the SGA ended, as Black Hawk had massively been Osseocolums, I asked him "but why you did not switch to another mob", and he told me that I was really too good fapper, so he continued on them ;).

Black Hawk is real friend for me,
like they are so rare...
the real player (Ov.) in real life, (without forgetting Le.).

First time that comunity have seen those icons was from screenshot of MA avatar skills during an event.
Something was mentioned on stratic com in time they hosted MA forum too.
We all like to dream but many ppl gave gratz to you without reading and thinking.
You got gratz from one person who rectently did gratz to spam bot in achievement trhead too.
Someone was in hurry to edit wiki too and this thread is pure proff to why we cant trust entropedia info at all.

No, the Camera picture you are talking about was taken from 1 to 3 years later after I made the picture.
I have been looking for it as I was thinking to add it to my thread, but since it was not me who posted it in the gallery, I have low chances to find it.
But I can try to look for it in my personnal archives.

Now about entropedia, I will say that in general this is a pretty good data area, but anyway I noticed many many times a lot of mistakes or erroneous informations.
I remember when i was in SoF soc, hijacker telling that I should register to entropedia to add my own results, but it is true that I never did it, I am not registered to entropedia.

Now, for the proof & truth aspect, this is exactly what I told to Nighthawk one day as I told him to not swallow informations without a minimum of personnal investigations.
People have their logic, their point of view of how to analyse their environment, and I have mine too.
But I will not spread wrong datas on a serious issue, if I don't know what I talk about.

especially considering the cap on sweating that existed (afaik) from the beginning of PE until a few years later. I wasn't around so maybe it didn't start with a cap?

Doer, who clearly belongs to people with a lot knowledges in this game did a very pertinent reply here,
I rep'd him for it :)

And you (all of you) could also question yourself about the truth of what I did with this thread which I say it again is the best reference about skills in the game.

sg.jpg

Original Sweat Gatherer link here.

Congratulations on Sweat Forge:
Now all 5 fingers work ;)

Since my name's been evoked, I'll add my side of things.

• Early on I PM'd Akbar and asked if he wanted this thread in Achievements. He said no, the MF section was best.
  • After the evidence that something was wrong came out, he admitted to me that it was a fake and that he would be posting the admission shortly.

That's my entire involvement in this. Nothing more. I admit, I thought this was real at first, until the evidence started piling in.

For one thing, I didn't expect photoshopped images and false MF skill reports to come from someone like Akbar. I took him at his word, without feeling the need to double check skill averages, etc. Especially when, in private he did not even hint that this was fake until well after the proof came out.

I understand Akbar was just pulling a joke, and I fell for it. All well and good. It's just a shame that now the trust factor for any future information he (or others) may share is gone.

Akbar, I understand your desire for MA to add new skills to old professions, but you have to realize how difficult that would be. The skill to profession formulas are very intricate, and they can't simply stick in a whole new skill without throwing off everyone's profession levels. You are highly skilled on certain things and good for you. But... Ah nevermind. My opinions on this don't matter.

Nice hoax. I fell for it, and will try to keep a spirit of humor about this in the future.

--Mod's note--
Now that the truth's out, moving this to the "just kidding" section.
--/Mod's note--

(...)

This i am talking about for some time already and i am still getting bashed sometimes. I am not saying info on entropedia is bad but i really do not like that MA actually advertise entropedia as valid source of information (which is obviously proven already few times it is not) ;). I will say it again: lets push MA either:
  • to make offitial site with offitial infomation on all items (not what mob drops what but exact stats including decay) that is updated by them whenever item stats are changed or new items come to the game.
  • or at least put the exact decay information in item description on all items (so people can easily verify information on entropedia when they need to withouth having to actually "own" the item to do stupid fruit test just to know the decay).

-------

@Akbar:
this is really nice thing you managed to pull off on comunity ;). I am really impressed on your both photoshop skill (except the mentioned avg 45 and no "rank" in SG profesion skill on 5th screenie everything else seems really valid even if i watch it now) and on "manipulating" skill ;).

As you explained i would love to see some unlocks connected with sweat gatherer profesion (i am one dedicated too) but i doubt MA will do anything about it - like JohnCapital said it would be hard to add new skills without changing lots of profesion<->skills connection. Of course nothing is impossible (i.e. mindofrce skills<->profesions change has already happened when there was split on some skills) but i think MA have other things (lots of them) to do now.

Anyway - nice joke :), was fun to read.

Falagor
:bandit:

@Akbar:
this is really nice thing you managed to pull off on comunity ;). I am really impressed on your both photoshop skill (except the mentioned avg 45 and no "rank" in SG profesion skill on 5th screenie everything else seems really valid even if i watch it now) and on "manipulating" skill ;).

As you explained i would love to see some unlocks connected with sweat gatherer profesion (i am one dedicated too) but i doubt MA will do anything about it - like JohnCapital said it would be hard to add new skills without changing lots of profesion<->skills connection. Of course nothing is impossible (i.e. mindofrce skills<->profesions change has already happened when there was split on some skills) but i think MA have other things (lots of them) to do now.

Anyway - nice joke :), was fun to read.

Falagor

Thank you SO MUCH Falagor, but also Doer, Oleg, and several others too.

You give me something to breathe finally,
I could not believe silliness had reached such high levels

Thank you again,

Ak ;)

**** and i see it now,
the "nice photshopping quote" was made last night, before I made my 1st reply.

i really do not like that MA actually advertise entropedia as valid source of information

When did MA said a word about Entropedia? It is neither on client loader nor on the list of endorsed tools.

Nevertheless, Entropedia provides a good starting point and anyone who doubt it can look at the changes history and/or easily do decay tests themselves.

lets push MA either:
  • to make offitial site with offitial infomation on all items (not what mob drops what but exact stats including decay) that is updated by them whenever item stats are changed or new items come to the game.
  • or at least put the exact decay information in item description on all items (so people can easily verify information on entropedia when they need to withouth having to actually "own" the item to do stupid fruit test just to know the decay).

No, they did the right thing from the start - no info at all, let the players find out everything themselves. They already stepped aside from it too much by adding additional info to the items. I'd say - remove all info, make people think and experiment and test, otherwise it's just a championship of wallets, no need to turn on the brain at all.

Also, if MA would make such a site, I would recheck every number myself. Weekly.

When did MA said a word about Entropedia? It is neither on client loader nor on the list of endorsed tools.

Nevertheless, Entropedia provides a good starting point and anyone who doubt it can look at the changes history and/or easily do decay tests themselves.

Here in dev notes 3: <click>

A second and very important part of efficient hunting is to consider the relative cost of using a particular weapon, often referred to as weapon economy, usually measured as damage per PEC. This measures how efficiently, in terms of weapon decay and ammo consumption, a weapon produces each point of damage. An avatar will enjoy much better overall hunting results over time when using weapons with higher damage per pec. Many community websites, such as www.entropiawiki.com, offer detailed statistics on the economy of nearly all the various weapons available in Entropia Universe. The MindArk development team is also considering including more detailed economy statistics on the item information panel in an upcoming release to improve the availability of such information.

Notice that they state here they are "considering" giving more info... i say push them over the edge and have them do it.

---------

No, they did the right thing from the start - no info at all, let the players find out everything themselves. They already stepped aside from it too much by adding additional info to the items. I'd say - remove all info, make people think and experiment and test, otherwise it's just a championship of wallets, no need to turn on the brain at all.

Also, if MA would make such a site, I would recheck every number myself. Weekly.

Do you buy a car if you know only the color of it and a car brand and what is max speed limit on it? I don't.

I want to know exactly how much fuel it is burning per km and many other informations (i.e. expected failure time on certain car parts, how well it gets in crash tests and many more).

With no decay information on item i feel like i have to buy a car and "test" on my own how much fuel it will use. And i do not have the option to turn the car back when i am not satisfied. Basicly it sucks! :)

Falagor

Pitty this has to be derailed so much...

--Mod's comment--
Enough of the fighting. It was a joke. It was admitted too. No need for either of you to act like this.
--/Mod's comment--

I only agree with the OP that SG should have aditional skills to make people long for goals, But again, i kind of understand why not,
Its the most worthless skill and the one that gives you the most work to get and also, the one completly free to be skilling up.

Pulling this joke, should be made on another area and not on achievement, like Dan said, a lot of people got tricked because most people are more interested in spaming "Gratz" messages that actually look into facts and make their notes or skill studies from EU, you could see after i made my ironic post, not ment to offend you and i hope you understood that, im not here to offend.
If people bottered themselves to think about what would take to be lvl 60 SG, they'd prolly see it was a good photoshop trick.
Also i think you hurt a bit your credibility here, but

Here's why i noticed it was a "joke"

Intelligence - (i believe you have over 100)
Psyche - (you belong on the list having 84 if im not wrong)
Courage - you should have 6400~ a bit more, prolly with missions, because when you got the 6k, you posted about 2 years ago, that it took you 2 years to skill up 200~ points, taking in count you skilled more being more active hunting, you should be even 6500
Concentration - you proven yourself to be a dedicated mindforcer, you had some hints of how much you could've had, but lets even say you've got about 9k~

If all this checked out, or is even over, you would need to have 6k SG points to be lvl 60, which is far from reach to any player atm being the skill gained so capped
I just pulled this to explain briefly why i knew from the beggining it was a joke.

That's why if people do their research they can have an idea of how many skills others might have or not. The knowledge and tools provided today are outstanding

You should also have had a bit more respect for the community who you said you've been working for for so long (and you did, the beastiary exists because of you), its not the first time you make your photoshop skills seen to people, its fun, but when you do something like this it'll become like the boy who cried wolf at some point.

I just didnt liked, this being totally neutral, the way you said that Dan could smile again, he doesn't chase to be the best, if he did, he'd post about achievements or even post around his totals, thing he made clear, its meaningless for him, and even if he did mention he cared, he never made such a comment on you. He's been giving good info about "nerfs" and it was very nice to see a yet very very small change on the resurection chip, and its good to have input from players that have been here for so long, and with experience of the gameplay.

About you having friends with good name and being close or not, well i think friends shouldnt be measured of how famous or skilled they are, its best to just have good honest friends, and the skills being meaningless in it.
I also know BlackHawk fairly well as i can trust him interelly. But that isnt relevant to the thread.

Above everything, you got good imagination and ideas, you've shown it in other topics you done, on your travels, your chat ballons, MA should consider make some side skills, a bit like sweat unlockable for the SG profession.

LOL I had a good laugh

Incredibility in my view not at stake, he planned to expose it anyway

Now for people that took it for the truth or even altered entropedi,,,,,always doublecheck the facts if possible

Haha I am still laughing

LOL,
all this post is just brain wanking.

Pulling this joke, should be made on another area and not on achievement, like Dan said.....

My thread is not in achievement and have NEVER been.
So you & dan have hallucinations.
(And I stop here, too bored to answer to 1 or the other).

My thread was in Mindforce section and should be still,
but I notice that someone who have difficulties to understand what I do, or what I say (again),
moved my thread now to Galleria, Tssss...

Here's why i noticed it was a "joke"... ...tools provided today are outstanding.

Is this judgement day ?
You are 814 in that and 317 in this..
Honnestly, all this part is just pure :handjob:

You should also have had a bit more respect for the community...

Me I have some lack of respect for the community ?
You should wear glasses, or you need to remove the big walls around your head.

I never asked rewards or whatever for all I did during all those years...

Bestiary, Texture Charts, Full map of amethera when it was released with all OLA's near VU10.x, FULL map of next Island when it appeared in the game, Most accurate list of sweatting attemps pre vu10 (sweaters = new players and huge part of the community), Share of the best tips on taming (I think Kombinator should remember that), MY Ak's travels that I REALLY made for the community and especially for people who can not afford to travel in the universe, TONS of threads dealing with mindforce and other aspects of the game, 90% of my disciple list are completly new players (and a huge majority of non-depositors, I told them there is no time limit, but as my list is full, if mindark could do something to increase the list, YES this would be something I ask to them, because several avatars asked me to become my disciples and I had to saddly tell them I can't add new ones), and SO MANY other things.
And to finish since you, dan, and certainly other people care about those precious Gratz... Like I said in a previous post, 711 gave me (in the EF times) 50 000 EFD for the Bestiary, I accumulated a total of 141 000 EFD, that I completly GAVE to my friend Blake Seven. So lol fuck you with your gratz bla bla bla... :)

So I really do not know what you are talking about.
And I even wonder if YOU know what you are talking about...

...(dan) he never made such a comment on you...

hmmm, I think you were in hollidays for a certain period then... :scratch2:
And also not home before JCapital deleted the posts in my thread.
I must say that I really really don't like to see my posts deleted,
But there was really too much smelly shit, and a good broom cleaning was necessary.
Now people can read in peace :)
And I wish this to continue, before the 2nd broom cleaning lol...

About you having friends with ... skills being meaningless in it

All this is again pure bla bla bla,
lol, keep your uber theories for yourself,
I really don't need to receive lessons from you lol...

...BlackHawk ... But that isnt relevant to the thread.

It is clear that you did not read my reply then.
YES, it is absolutely linked to my thread.

And for the friendship aspect I have with BHH,
I am 100% sure that one more time you are talking about things that you really do not know.
And I will not develop this part.

Above everything, you got good imagination and ideas, you've shown it in other topics you done, on your travels, your chat ballons, MA should consider make some side skills, a bit like sweat unlockable for the SG profession.

I see with pleasure that you flew back from your cloud (wow that was hard).

And Mindark will do what they want, the way they want.
I give no orders, I never did, and never will.

Hmmm, finally I give one order...

Trifle, I want you to reach the level 50 Paramedic !!!!!!
Or care for your butt ! ;)

Now if the petrov family could do a pause, manique/lara/dan,
this would give me some deserved hollidays...

I am exhausted !

Go smoke a good pot,
free your brain from all those non-necessary BS,
and leave me in peace...

Still an inspiration to us sweaters. a HUGE congrats there, some serious dedication

EDIT: Or never mind I see this thread is a complete waste of time lol @7pages and still going...ridiculous

Last edited:
Still an inspiration to us sweaters. a HUGE congrats there, some serious dedication

EDIT: Or never mind I see this thread is a complete waste of time lol @7pages and still going...ridiculous

Thank you a lot Farmer :)
and,
Yeah, this is really sad, but that's the humankind stupidity.

See in my signature.

* And manique : I don't care what you think, write, or whatever.
I did not read your post.
This is a dead-end which never ends with you, and i'm tired.

Last edited:
When I had the idea to do this new skill,
I did a very serious study of all skills definitions,
to try to enter and to follow the internal spirit of all skills.
I really wanted to do something which could be very realistic,
very credible.

So, with my very best friend from this game, that I will not name,
the real only one who have always been in the confidence,
we have been searching for a name, and after doing several suggestions,
we both agreed that "Sweat Forge" could be a good idea,
and the definition of "forge" that Mega posted (#1)
was for me really suitting the vision of this skill I wanted to create.

1) make or shape (a metal object) by heating it in a fire or furnace and hammering it: he forged a great suit of black armour

yeah, this aspect of creating, building with labour, but also some kind of medieval spirit.
That was really what I was looking for.

For the icon, I continued with the same logic to study the Icon design

mf_skills_icons.jpg

And after several tries, which were more or less good,
I made this icon that I was pretty pleased with.

sweat_forge_icon.jpg

I also tried to find a more accurate definition,
which would explain better the purpose of the skill, and its eventual advantage.
Anyway, we both agreed that the simple definition was the one I would keep for the final screenshot.

sweat_forge_definition2.jpg

When I had the idea to do this new skill,
I did a very serious study of all skills definitions,
to try to enter and to follow the internal spirit of all skills.
I really wanted to do something which could be very realistic,
very credible.

So, with my very best friend from this game, that I will not name,
the real only one who have always been in the confidence,
we have been searching for a name, and after doing several suggestions,
we both agreed that "Sweat Forge" could be a good idea,
and the definition of "forge" that Mega posted (#1)
was for me really suitting the vision of this skill I wanted to create.

yeah, this aspect of creating, building with labour, but also some kind of medieval spirit.
That was really what I was looking for.

For the icon, I continued with the same logic to study the Icon design

mf_skills_icons.jpg

And after several tries, which were more or less good,
I made this icon that I was pretty pleased with.

sweat_forge_icon.jpg

I also tried to find a more accurate definition,
which would explain better the purpose of the skill, and its eventual advantage.
Anyway, we both agreed that the simple definition was the one I would keep for the final screenshot.

sweat_forge_definition2.jpg

If MA were lazy they would just caveat on this and just use the icons/description and implement it in the next major VU :laugh:

~Danimal

Status
Back