Locusta Hunting from a Motherships Gunners view (video)

Alainax

Elite
Society
Hardcore
Bonnie
Ok ill admit it, I'm having fun making daft little space videos :laugh:
Maybe soon Ill learn how to edit them too :ahh:

It crossed my mind that not everyone really gets to see what goes on during the activities and day to day running of a ship, so I thought I'd capture some of the things that still makes my adrenaline rush even after all these years up there.

Just like I like to watch PvP4 videos as its something I don't do so is nice to see what goes on :)

Ill try and get another this week of the pilots eye view on a Locusta hunt.

Anyway, here's the wee video :)

Ps - it would be quite cool to see a starfinders video if anyone has one, how they line the mobs up differentally etc :)

Last edited:
Good Vid but I need Episodes. :laugh:

Ahh, nice of u that u give us a look on space mob hunting for those who wont ever experience that for themselves, i wish i could see a bit longer videos of that, that big mob looks very scary. :eyecrazy:

I can highly recommend "open broadcaster software" for longer videos, its not resource hungry and stable and for free, but i only use it for live streams, i dont know if its also nice on harddisk recording.

Good Vid but I need Episodes. :laugh:
:laugh: That could be funny, space adventures :D
Thats alotta mobs.

Nice video.
ty :)
Ahh, nice of u that u give us a look on space mob hunting for those who wont ever experience that for themselves, i wish i could see a bit longer videos of that, that big mob looks very scary. :eyecrazy:

I can highly recommend "open broadcaster software" for longer videos, its not resource hungry and stable and for free, but i only use it for live streams, i dont know if its also nice on harddisk recording.

Thats great advice thanks! Glad you liked what little I could show in the 30 seconds lol!

Back