Discovery: The Good, The Evil and the ATH

Raven Lunchbox

Stalker
I recently posted a flame post over the fact that we had to craft the BLP amp upgrades along with my attempt and failure of the adjusted Evil amp.

I tried to take into account others perspective and the feedback given from the posts within that thread. I descided to try again with that information in mind, and a lot of assistance from some really good friends with guidance.

The Result was 2 successful attempts at crafting the long awaiting Modified Evil amp.

Yesterday was probably the most epic day in my EU Life as far as accomplishments with loot go.

I just wanted to thank everyone who helped me along the way and those who day in and day out put up with my in game bitching.

I will add screenshots and info later.

The stats n info are loaded on Entropedia courtesy of my Soc Leader, Joe Lucky Wish who did the decay testing for me.

Thank you all and happy looting

P.S. I will keep this thread as a construct and add in my epic failures and successes as I have time to add them in.

Lunchbox

Grats on crafting two of the best amps in game :)

Big gratz and thanks for being one of the few to upload the dpp stats of these new blp amps.

@Menace - none of us are saints, there is no need to fill achievements threads with negative comments

Reactions: Mac
gz :)

how many attempts did the 2 successes take you ?

Wow... yet another "MA sucks donkey balls until I get something good!" kind of player....

Menace

I thought it would only be right to post the good same as I post the bad.

sorry u felt the need to troll yet again :)

Fluske

did 2 click, 2 success

Gratz bro, 12 clicks left! Gawd knowing my luck I will do 2 clicks and will get near successes!

I thought it would only be right to post the good same as I post the bad.

exact is fair to post about everithing i personaly congratulated MA devs many times and pised at them on the avatar update is called expresing ones opinions.

exact is fair to post about everithing i personaly congratulated MA devs many times and pised at them on the avatar update is called expresing ones opinions.

i forgot the GZ strange i could not edit the post above

Wow... yet another "MA sucks donkey balls until I get something good!" kind of player....

Menace

Buy a mirror m8. All of us is like that.
Maybe you not a human been but a human bean...

I just wanted to thank everyone who helped me along the way and those who day in and day out put up with my in game bitching.

<< This guy!

Gratz man!

AM glad you posted, too. We are all human and sometimes blow up at MA in a post, and it is perfectly acceptable to post a good thread like this when something works out, too, and am glad to see most of the people here agree.

Would love to see the ingredients for that baby, gratz on doing it.

I don't think I am willing to take the plunge myself in the current state, may have to craft me some iron balls first to make these clicks:)

2 clicks 2 success that is awesome, big grtz!

Grats

And gotta love the max TT of the Mod Evil amp :vampire:

100 % succes ,nice :)

ps;i assume every click is independant from the previuous click,but i dont think id want to click that bp now after 2 successes in an row :)

The successes are independent indeed, but yep still very scarey stuff, I assume the clicks involve a full Evil each time, and 3 or more slimes at least?

Gz LB!!!Very well deserved! Awesome job! Didn't saw the other thread at least I didn't take a look.

Buy a mirror m8. All of us is like that.
Maybe you not a human been but a human bean...

I'm a bit different. I quit cuz the game play sucks... then give them the benefit of the doubt and put in some hours when they try something (Egg event). When I see the outcome I make decisions based on the resulting evolution of the game if any.

Bottom line.... we ALL play to win something big, exciting, and expensive. Difference is.... not all of us will "write a letter to the editor" because we haven't won the lottery in the many years we've been playing it. The guy did a click and failed... then went nuclear on the forums because of it. ONE CLICK. I'm not a crafter but I KNOW that that BP would eventually pay off. Rage posts after 1 click then bragging when the next 2 clicks work for him is kinda lame IMO. Any "human bean" can figure out that it'll pop before the clicks are done. I think expecting to get a success on an item like that on the first click is pure ignorance and that's putting it lightly. In the end he got 2 out of 3 successes which puts him WELL into the + I'm sure.... which is good. I say flood the market with them things!

Anywho... I think the REAL achievement here is that he's been educated a bit on the wonderful hobby we call "gaming"... sometimes you win.... sometimes you don't. When you do.... it can be a very rewarding feeling... BECAUSE WE DON'T ALWAYS WIN.

Menace

Back