abuse by pirate using summonfucntion

fluske

Elite
Society
Rangers
dutch fluske
hello,

my wife was standing at auction at calypso when she suddenly saw message "you are being added to the guestlist of privateer by windy"

windy is not on her fl nor did she ever accept or requested to be added to the guestlist

i know windy is an known pirate so i told her to clean inventory and made supportcase,since i was sure an summon was on the way,
and surely she just got the summonmessage

this is an dirty trick by an pirate abusing the summonsystem,please if he did that to more players,also make an supportcase to get him banned,since financial repercussions is the only thing that will work for these guys

ma need to either punish them hard,or make it possible to remove 1 self from an guestlist

My disciple just got the summons on Caly, same story, only didn't notice the "you've been added" message. Fortunately he didn't accept.

This should not be allowed, I'm pretty certain this will get him another temp ban... and maybe after the speed hacking it will be a permanent this time... we can only hope.

Too bad he can't shoot better or he wouldn't have to resort to these exploits. :laugh:

I should add that the only way to remove yourself from GL is to do it manually on the ship's guest terminal... but then he can just re-add you.

The entire ship GL system needs to be improved, maybe this will spur MA to making the necessary improvements.

ma needs to adress this since it will cost them peds..my wife wont be doing any hunting anymore now,the risk of misclicking on summonrequest while hunting is just to big

this is clearly abuse/harrasment,and even 1 that costs ma money

In general, you just have to be careful :)
MA just need to add the function called 'remove me from all guest lists' (or allow selection lists)

In general, you just have to be careful :)
MA just need to add the function called 'remove me from all guest lists' (or allow selection lists)

Or just the lists with summoning possibility.

and yet again we see pirates in their true colors.
They are so desperate to get at loot it seems they will use any exploit/trick to get it.

They think they are being inventive and are probably patting each other on the back for this.

Lets hope MA steps up and issues a nice big wooping with the ban hammer.

Last edited:
In this case there will probably be action from MA's side because this no longer has to do with separating planet economies. I know they are working on the guestlist thing but didn't get any details lol

Suppose this will speed it up.

Can you just remove yourself from her list by going into your FL and removing her? :)

TY for letting us know of this trick. Hopefully MA will do something about it.

Can you just remove yourself from her list by going into your FL and removing her? :)

As far as I know you dont have to be on anyones friends list .
All Goldy needs to do it sit on planet , mass adding players to Guest list of his mothership . once he has a load of victims , he summons them. Those that accept are then in space possibly on its way to a pvp zone , on a mothership low on health with all the scumbags shooting it down.

windy is not on her fl,maybe my wife got added by playerregister(i made her invisable now at register)

summoning its not even piracy anymore, its scamming

windy is not on her fl,maybe my wife got added by playerregister(i made her invisable now at register)

wont make any difference all he has to do is drag her stick man icon over his guest list box.

Removing the owner from your friendlist does NOT remove you from their ships guest list. (it just makes it harder for you to contact the honest ones requesting to be removed)

My guess is that the owner opened the guest list, then went down to the planet without closing it and was mass adding people remotely.

All you need to add someone to your guest list is their HP bar, so no need for her to have been on his fl, and hiding in the registery wont help either.

An option to disable summon should be given.

That's 3 years we asked for it.

Go on Pirates, cheat & steal people,
and let's hope MIND-ark wakes up one day !
(schedulled after the Taming release)

While they are not exploiting any bug as such this time but the way in which they are using these features is clearly an abuse of available features with the sole purpose to loot players.

So looks pretty serious and is likely to get them permanently banned. At least I hope it does...

WARNING! Do Not Answer Summon to Pathfinder XXXII! Its A TRAP!

MODERATOR! Please do not move to another forum, this is a GENERAL warning. Attention all hands!

https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/showthread.php?234641-Pirate-List&p=3144107#post3144107

http://arkadiaforum.com/showthread....iting-Summoning-to-Privateer&highlight=pirate

https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/showthread.php?248445-abuse-by-pirate-using-summonfucntion

The pirate privateer XXXII(32) owned by (removed) summoned FOMA. Must have done a mass add to ships GL, all the traders got summons. I had no loot, answered, and was booted from the ship and shot by (removed) almost instantly.

Then they summoned Calypso, and CSS filled up with people who inadvertantly or curiously answered the summons.

This is a very well thought out, and impressive, dirtbag plan. DO NOT CHECK THE GREEN CHECK!

Tell everyone on your FL, and send it through your societies.

and as Neil advises, file a support case if you have been stung by this trap.

Last edited:
Remove from guestlist

Needs to add a remove from guestlist button to summon queue.

Add something to click "YES" to accepting being put on a guest list?

Would it be easier to put in coding where you must accept invitation to be on guestlist before you can be summoned? Add coding that would mean you cannot be added to any guest list without first clicking acceptance on a form that says name of ship and name of owner. Even if the coding would have to do this for all guest lists of all vehicles lets do it the one extra step to accept is worth it to ward off criminals. And yes it is criminals if you taken into pvp against your will and you get looted it is criminal activity not piracy. Let us be clear about that. It is my hope that MA will do 2 things: return the property illegally stolen and banning criminals from the game.

MA office is empty on weekends?...Was planned to try this days isn't it?

:eyecrazy:

Blooming buggers!

This will surely catch a few people out, we have had even seasoned space explorers accidentally click accept on the summons before during our schedule, its easily done!

So, time to make a support case towards Windy then... If you get a summon from her/him when you have not asked for it... Report him/her :)

No one answer on the phone. If I know this earlier I would knock on there door and tell them to fix it when I passed by there HQ yesterday. As said earlier not able to play when the chance on miss click. Withdraw is next.

Bloody morons.

MindArk, listen to the players, gets these asswipes perm banned.

they has humour though... :girl:

J.

Personally I think this is a tactic. People want easy repair skilling and they tend to answer every summons they can.... in this case... their "easy ride" is not so easy..... serves them right! GREAT TACTIC ship owner!

Me personally.... I don't board a ship unless I WANT to get somewhere or the captain PM's me with a request for repair/quad support which happens about 4 or 5 times a year (almost NEVER).

Menace

Back