abuse by pirate using summonfucntion

Will be interesting to see if this behaviour continues now.

Summoning scam

Are the thieves still scamming? Anyone get summons from the scamming thieves today?

And warning to all when the thieves do multiple summons it will land on top of the legitimate summons that you read. and in time from reading to clicking the thieves send their summons on top of legitimate one you have just read.

Caution everyone while this situation drags on without resolution.

And warning to all when the thieves do multiple summons it will land on top of the legitimate summons that you read. and in time from reading to clicking the thieves send their summons on top of legitimate one you have just read.

In that case, just drag the summons you want away from the middle of the screen and click it there.

yeah but didnt Mega post a pic of loads of these boxes on this screen ?

You misunderstand... when you get the summons you want to accept, drag the window away from the center of the screen to where you can click it in safety, that way, a pirate summons can't pop up on top of it. You can do the same to the "merge all stacks" window.

I am a very new player.. a depositer.. I love this games ..potential. Actually I am having a blast in being young in a game again. Yet this game is 10 years oldish? Icarus is flooded with new blood daily... many that are disenfranchised with the current status of MMO's and have money. It is incredible that a developer upon being notified of something of this nature doesn't..even..bother to comment!

Being inquisitive I deep dived both the Arkadia and Calypso forums and have found at least 10 similar well founded, well worded and with community support.. grievances across multiple spectrums from players that simply go.. unanswered in the last year!

It's eye opening ( personally the mentor bug spoke volumes ) So hard to give new hard working players a bone and apply a hotfix? Most are deposting to finish mentorship... its just literally.. stupid

The main page and depositing section advocates us to invest in our characters but where does this developer show us that they too are investing in us? It just seems so short sighted and dissapointing but if your a veteran MMO'er you are all used to that.

Feda
Welcome to Entropia.

Back