Selling: Selling Outback Land Area 05

Deathifier

Stalker
Society
Freelancer
Zachurm Deathifier Emegen
Hi Entropia Community,
I am selling Outback Land Area 05.

It was originally purchased as part of my DNA acquisition project as it contains 4 Longu DNA samples and they were to be used should other areas and spawns become insufficient for the community’s needs.

That project has been terminated and as I have no other use for the area I am putting it up for sale.

Area includes: 4 Longu DNA (installed in area) and OLA-05 shed.

Area income: Approximately 100 PED per month (area is inactive and quality of mining is poor).

Price: 120k PED.

Bye,
Deathifier

100PED per month income. That's about the equivalent to 25 CLDs (1500Ped each), ~ 37500Ped.

I will offer a Tier 6.5 Ark-30 Smuggler for the LA.

100PED per month income. That's about the equivalent to 25 CLDs (1500Ped each), ~ 37500Ped.

The area is inactive (i.e. no creature spawns) and effectively a DNA container at present - any active DNA will result in a corresponding increase in activity (including turning the Longu on), and there are currently very few other areas in to which DNA can be placed without displacing something of equal or better value.

I am also not accepting item trades for this - it's PED only, and the price is as stated in the opening post.

- Deathifier

I think this OLA has some serious potential... Longu have always been a favorite mob.

120 K for LA with a Mob-DNA which you can hunt for free + poor mining seems really a bit overpriced

Less than 7 CLD als they give you theese 4 PED every week....

Well, with CLD you cant increase your income. With an undeveloped OLA you can turn on the DNA, run contests, create events, and promote the land area in order to increase your income.

Furthermore, do we know what the loot table looks like atm for the various Longu maturities? Have Longu Stalkers been explored in depth?

Furthermore, do we know what the loot table looks like atm for the various Longu maturities? Have Longu Stalkers been explored in depth?

I hunted a lot big Longus few months ago (inkl. a lot stalkers) and think I know the current loottable... but we know the loottable can change every vu and a lot vu will come until you see your 120 K back - if ever :laugh:

Only thing which is for shure is that I dont need to pay taxes to hunt them, and that truly limits the potential

I hunted a lot big Longus few months ago (inkl. a lot stalkers) and think I know the current loottable... but we know the loottable can change every vu and a lot vu will come until you see your 120 K back - if ever :laugh:

Only thing which is for shure is that I dont need to pay taxes to hunt them, and that truly limits the potential

There's a reason the Longu DNA is not in use - plenty of spawns elsewhere :)

I would expect a new owner to put other DNA on it as that's what the area is most suited to and what would generate the most revenue.

- Deathifier

Area remains idle and available for purchase.

- Deathifier

The area is no longer for sale and I'll be taking a look at what, if anything, I'll do with it in the near future.

- Deathifier

Hi,

Turn on longu DNA - add to your ultimate event?!? Yes please!

I'm not running any events and whilst I have no plans to turn on the DNA at the moment I will keep your request in mind when I re-evaluate what to do with the area.

Bye,
Deathifier

Back