Stupidest Thing you have done in EU

Few weeks ago running around with ~10k worth of mats in pvp4. Didn't get looted but could kill myselfe when I found out

I saw ya there.... put the crosshairs of my Tier 8 LC-60 on the back of your head but just couldn't bring myself to kill the Bee :(

Probably would have paid me enough to comfort my guilt! :p

Menace

Does drunk depositing count?

Buying a full set of polaris armor for the halloween event without researching the damage inflicted by the mobs, Was shocked to see my vigi armor which costs half the ped performed better against the mutants. At Least the Polaris was good against the puppies :)

Buying a camo arms marine stalker for 220 ped without fully understanding the info window and realizing its a level 80 gun and about the most un eco weapon I could possibly use at my level.

Either tt'ing or dropping or trading for tt value my mission tokens , not sure what happened to them really. But I'm sure it was stupid.

Flying to next island - complete and utter waste of time (dead planet)

I'm sure I have loads more. :laugh:

- in my first weeks of EU/PE i bought a full set of settler armor and thought i looked really cool in blue. Everybody called me a noob though, i didn't udnerstand why at the time.

- tt-ed a 105 laser amp, cause i thought i was in repairterminal.

- lend around 1,5k peds to a soc mate which i thought was trustworthy. Never saw him/her again.

- Burned way to much peds/depo's while crafting the first years. Should have bought something nice instead.

- Not shoot the Mulmun Elite a few weeks ago.

- Stayed way too long on Calypso before going to FOMA. Stayed way too long on FOMA before going tot CP, stayed way too long on CP before going to RT, stayed way to long on RT before going tot ARK. Now i am staying way to long on Ark, should leave and go back to Calypso. Everytime i am saying to myself: i can only leave when i had an UBER. still waiting.

- etc etc
- and more etc

I have a few.

TT'd an a103 and a104 amp cos i thought they were b101's
Traded all my (L) regen chips to buy (UL) regen I, III and V then tt'd my regen (UL) V by accident
Grabbed a lift with soc mate to Monria. Played logged. When I relogged next day I realised that my Quad was back on Caly. (Big thanks to the Av who gave me a lift back to Caly for just 3 ped)
Deposited too many time when drunk and bought loads of crap I didn't need. I have now removed all cards from my account and can only depo using Ukash vouchers. This is a great solution and has saved me a lot of money.

All the usual noob things

Sold my Xent 3 - wish I never had

:dunce::dunce::dunce::dunce::dunce::dunce::dunce::dunce::dunce::dunce::dunce:

When vehicles came out, I bought a Pitbull for a huge price, only to see the price drop day-by-day.

Kinda stupid, but I did learn the lesson to just wait a bit longer before buying something new.

The list is a long one.

To choose when I have been the worst idiot...hmm.

I sold some bps to a nub for TT, some basic things, for what I thought were worth TT , so like 25 ped.

But somewhere, in a drunken state ( probably ) I threw in a 25 000 ped bp.

Smart Peez, may have thrown in your kid yes?

Yes.

Edit: did he / she sell it for said value? unlikely, but that is not the point. Every time ( and I mean every time ) you loot a good bp you will always find a needy person trying to make a start looking for a good deal on a new bp. I call them fake alts from established ava crafters.

This time, I fucked up though, and how.

Last edited:
After soon 10 years in this game, it is time for me to empty my bag and breathe a bit :

As society leader of Aquarius I thought it was important to be at the hear of my members.
I was busy scanning animals and getting evade skills SE Nymphton, in the old map (2005) during this night.
I was alone, in peace, playing... yes, in peace doing my thing.
After 3 or 4 pms from the player "N" "L" "A" in my soc (I respect the unfair forum rules),
I finally agreed to come to him, He had been skilling there all night -"The Billy's Bug".

So I arrived there near 5am, I tried to do like the people here but nothing was working,
so bored and extremly tired, I logged off here (Billy's TP),
and honnestly I really DID NOT care about all this.

When I logged back near 11am, I was shot by some drones who were still there, so I fapped myself and lost connection
but I had the time to read the name of the avatar who was there (for sure an unofficial mindark avatar).
And realised with fright that my account was locked.

I did NOTHING!

That's only by reading entropia-pioneers forums that I understood what was happening, "an exploit".
I must say that at this time, since I was again pretty new in the game, I never encountered what was an exploit, nor I knew what it was, but just heard about the word.
I sent 2 emails to mindark explaining it all saying I did nothing wrong, but I had no answer.
They could have checked their so called accurate logs, to see I was honnest and telling the truth, but I guess they did not even bother.
So after 3 weeks of account locked, I told myself maybe they want me to "recognize" I was faulty, so I did a 3rd email, and they unlocked my account.

Notice, and this was said on the Billy's thread on entropia-pioneers forums, that the society leader (swedish) of M2S (at this time) and 1 member of it (USA) had been there skilling all night.
One also very well known player of Warrants (All 3 well known ubers), and the guy from my society Aquarius.
None of them have been worried beeing locked.

But I could not imagine how my game would become after this...

Not 1 HoF for almost 7 years, and I deposited correctly (at least for me).

After something I have done for mindark a bit later (that I still keep secret), I received a consequent gift, and an email by marco himself to thank me for what I did for them.
I replied back to thank him, and I asked him to remove the parameter on my avatar which was making me impossible to HoF,... no answer.

Several years later, I sent an email to Lina Larsson/Mindark Communication Director, again asking to remove the disgusting parameter on my avatar, but I received "hopefully" an answer 2 weeks later, giving the classic MA blablabla.

Finally (as I joined at this time the soc "SOF"), my true friend, the player Ogi-Mini who clearly have a direct touch with mindark, bored to hear me saying there was a parameter on my avatar, phoned to mindark.

He told me, no, you are not flagged, and 6 days later (after almost 7 years WITHOUT A HOF), I did my first HoF, 1908PED Atrox, but also 2 other HoFs in the same week (so 3 HoF in a week).
Nobody in the world would believe in such incredible coincidence.
It is clear, and I always knew, that mindark had set a parameter on my avatar.

2004 june 28th creation of my avatar, 2011 march 25th my 1st HoF

Again, Thank you so much Ogi !

Thank you to all my friends during all those years who supported me, knowing I always said the truth.

I came to a friend, and took all in the face, my game ruined for years.
But who should I thank mainly ?

After soon 10 years in this game, it is time for me to empty my bag and breathe a bit :

Since we are breathing Ak, see my post above.

Don't worry about the half breathers, yanno, those people without a soul. They exist in any space.

Remember that stupid dude who sweated with you for no sweat payment, and just did it for mf skills?

I am still here:)

These people hate because they have learnt to trust hate over love and trust. You cannot change that.

I have loss as in 2500 USD... and then

Sorry OP but once you talk of loss you must be inclusive.

Last edited by a moderator:
Actually, I must correct myself.

The STUPIDEST thing I've ever done is login while slightly intoxicated when the CLD were introduced. I ended up buying 13 of those things. I used to depo no more than € 10 per month...and I never did well, so this purchase was fully funded with one single depo...

the final outcome wasn't too bad, it turned out quite well, but this bit of luck does not compensate for the stupidity of loggin in drunk with bank details nearby!

my previous most stupid thing was tting my evil amp 3x 2of those were during an event lol

now it must be buying tones of essence to try to get a cloak that has been a fail

I TTed a Nifl one early morning after a long day of game play... in my defence I was also using up a shitload of (L) nifls and rainbows

I TTed a Nifl one early morning after a long day of game play... in my defence I was also using up a shitload of (L) nifls and rainbows

when u tt'd it were u able to get it back from support? and was it still tiered when u got it back?

when u tt'd it were u able to get it back from support? and was it still tiered when u got it back?

I forget if it was tiered but it was returned for 1,000 peds or some fee... this was sortly after squal TTed his OA

I sold a bp worth 20 000 ped for 20 ped because I did not understand how to work the auction.

I think that is pretty stupid.

The stupidest thing i did was crafting amps on full cond , drunk.... lost around 2k$ in one day....
oh welll that wasn't the stupid thing i did,, the stupidest one was next day when i thought i will make my money back doing the same thing and lost again almost 2k$ :):):):):)
now i am sure i am the most stupidest guy here :D

1. Ten years in the game and you have a total hunting loot of 60k ped?

2. "(I respect the unfair forum rules)," - By not snitching on your friends? You really seems like a person that someone would like to have in their soc.

3. "After something I have done for mindark a bit later (that I still keep secret), I received a consequent gift, and an email by marco himself to thank me for what I did for them." - Couldn't have been that important if they didn't remove the flag/parameter?

4. "Nobody in the world would believe in such incredible coincidence." 60k 10 years/6k year/500 ped per month.. Then with 7 years with the same math, I do, and it's called as you stated; coincidence.

5. "Thank you to all my friends during all those years who supported me, knowing I always said the truth." - Not sure about this one..

You can just ignore my message if you don't agree..
Somehow it just made me a bit mad to read your whining story. You don't come across as a nice person.

no one told akbar that sweating mobs doesnt actually give u any real loot

Since it was clear and proven that mindark had set a parameter on my avatar to make me impossible to HoF, it is also logical that the number of globals was reduced.
I could hunt all day long without having 1 global. And I was seeing my friends with 3 times less my skill level doing globals and HoFs everyday. Even 1 friend (he is now a real known uber) who was in Aquarius with me at this time, was sure there was something wrong linked with my avatar as our loots in team where pure crap, compared to his loots alone, even if that was him looting in team.
So if you do an analysis withouth having the necessary logic to realise such evident thing, then you should shut up, mr swedish idiot.

The fact that Marco himself sent to me directly an email with the gift (where you do not know what was this gift) is showing that yes what I did really helped mindark, and this was clearly said in Marco's comments.
I find more than strange your reply about this one...
Are you another hidden mindark unofficial avatar like I KNOW there are so many ?

{removed}

*prepares to roast the popcorn :popcorn:

(concludes flamewars are stupid - yeah, done that i remember one cleary on ER ^_°)

Since it was clear and proven that mindark had set a parameter on my avatar to make me impossible to HoF, it is also logical that the number of globals was reduced.
I could hunt all day long without having 1 global. And I was seeing my friends with 3 times less my skill level doing globals and HoFs everyday. Even 1 friend (he is now a real known uber) who was in Aquarius with me at this time, was sure there was something wrong linked with my avatar as our loots in team where pure crap, compared to his loots alone, even if that was him looting in team.
So if you do an analysis withouth having the necessary logic to realise such evident thing, then you should shut up, mr swedish idiot.

The fact that Marco himself sent to me directly an email with the gift (where you do not know what was this gift) is showing that yes what I did really helped mindark, and this was clearly said in Marco's comments.
I find more than strange your reply about this one...
Are you another hidden mindark unofficial avatar like I KNOW there are so many ?

{removed}

Wow, pretty strange.

Yes this is a revision, after a while since this post I must say I now agree with you Akbar :)

Last edited:
1. Ten years in the game and you have a total hunting loot of 60k ped?

2. "(I respect the unfair forum rules)," - By not snitching on your friends? You really seems like a person that someone would like to have in their soc.

3. "After something I have done for mindark a bit later (that I still keep secret), I received a consequent gift, and an email by marco himself to thank me for what I did for them." - Couldn't have been that important if they didn't remove the flag/parameter?

4. "Nobody in the world would believe in such incredible coincidence." 60k 10 years/6k year/500 ped per month.. Then with 7 years with the same math, I do, and it's called as you stated; coincidence.

5. "Thank you to all my friends during all those years who supported me, knowing I always said the truth." - Not sure about this one..

You can just ignore my message if you don't agree..
Somehow it just made me a bit mad to read your whining story. You don't come across as a nice person.

You have to understand Akbar is as tight as a duck's arse ( as we say in English ) else he would have done OK.

Also you have to understand he was playing the game as a Frenchman with little resources.

So, it all kinda makes sense.

You have to understand Akbar is as tight as a duck's arse ( as we say in English ) else he would have done OK.

Also you have to understand he was playing the game as a Frenchman with little resources.

So, it all kinda makes sense.

Nice post. I see you backed up that statement with a lot of evidence.

Last edited:
I leaved EU in 2003 after couble months :eyecrazy:

Friday night, buy a few amps, mine on cnd, leave 400 ped claims standing as mates arrive to go boozing. End up leaving thinking ill drill those when i get back. Get drunk, sleep till noon, wake up to the carnage :p

Create account 2003

Friday night, buy a few amps, mine on cnd, leave 400 ped claims standing as mates arrive to go boozing. End up leaving thinking ill drill those when i get back. Get drunk, sleep till noon, wake up to the carnage :p

I dont get why people leave claims sitting around, its stupid as hell imo...

sold my ml-35 and DOA LM for 3000 peds (total) instead of waiting till 2011-2013 now they are worth 7k each :eyecrazy:

Back