Hunt the LA, WIN the LA!

morey

Elite
Society
Freelancer
Aurisk Morey Kenbi
SIG FUND presents : Hunt on LA, Win The LA ! Amazing guns and CLD's too

EVENT Has been moved to a new thread for tidiness! Continue your event here!
Dont worry, everything is moved over, all registration, scores, etc ;).

This thread will be closing...

See Second Post for Main Event Details!

Promotions

1 WEEK promotion!
( Starting 9th September, 2013 to 15th September, 2013)

PRIZES
* These PED prizes counts as soon as you reach 250 or 500 points this week Yourself or with your team! Points earned here will be added to your total points for this event as well!

1. 1000 PED for reaching 500 points
OR...
2. 300 PED for reaching 250 points

Here's something COOL!
If you get 500 points this week and another 500 whenever you want : you will get 1000 peds + 1 CLD ( 1520 peds) = 1000 points for 2520 peds or 12.56 peds/global (1 global = 5 pts)

Points will be counted from 00:00 am 09.09.2013 - 23:59 pm 15.09.2013

LET IT RAIN GLOBALS :D

Last edited:
SOLO/TEAM Hunting & Mining Competition!
Win CLDs, UL Mid - High Guns, and ofc the LA that you LOVE! :)

Starts: September 1st, 2013. MA time
Land Area [____] Redeemed by:________________________
Ends:_________________________

Clarifications? Registration? Post em here!
All other inquiries, please discuss @ the discussion thread HERE

Stocked >500k PED in redeemable prizes with more to come!!

LOCATIONS... You can WIN them as prizes!!

Land Area:Mob:Points/Hunting Global:Points/Mining Global:Nearest TP:
1. Atrax Park OLA 04Atrax Alpha - Stalker5 Points / Global4 Points / GlobalNate Valley (Head N to 04)
2. Shinkibas OLA 65Shinkiba Prowler - Stalker5 Points / Global4 Points / GlobalWolverine Hope (Head E to 65)
3. Osseo Outpost OLA 25Osseocollum Young5 Points / Global4 Points / GlobalTimbesha (Head N to 25)
* OLA65 is GREAT for mining!
ORES: belkar, dianum, terrudite, lysterium, copper, xeremite
ENMATTERS: growth molecules, magerian mist, alicenicies liquid, typonolic steam, crude oil

PRIZES

65,000 Points = Atrax Park OLA04 || OR 180k PED if SOLD after 1 year
50,000 Points = Shinkiba Land OLA65 || OR 140k PED if SOLD after 1 year
20,000 Points = Doa Slugstorm Tier 0 || OR 45 000 PED if SOLD
20,000 Points = Calytrek Spirit Mk.II TEN Tier 0 || OR 45 000 PED if Unavailable
10,000 Points = Enigma L2 Tier 3 || OR 18 000 PED if SOLD
1,000 Points = CLD || Always available

• This event will end when one of the LA is redeemed
  • If LA or a prize is sold and no longer available, a substitute PED prize can be given.
  • Event is ongoing. In case of event end all of your points can still be redeemed for any of the listed prizes.
  • It is guaranteed that no LA will be sold in <12 months from start of this competition.
  • Incase of dramatic price changes we will change prize requirements accordingly
*Contact "morey" on planetcalypsoforum.com or add "Aurisk Morey Kenbi" ingame to Collect Prizes!

25banner.jpg

bannerola65shinkibaland_476563.jpg

bannerprogress3.3_686212.jpg

How To JOIN:

SOLO
----------------------------
1. Reply here with your full exact avatar name

2. Start Globaling!!

3. We will count up your globals manually, so please keep a record yourself as well incase of any discrepancies! We want to make sure all of your globals count!
TEAM
----------------------------
1. Reply here with your team name and team captain's name... Exact names please!

2. Start Globaling!!! Make sure to use the SAME team name everytime you hunt!

3. We will count up your globals manually, so please keep a record yourself as well incase of any discrepancies! We want to make sure all of your globals count!

4. Prizes will be given to the team captain, and it's up to the team to decide how to split up prizes!

*5. TEAM MINING ONLY. Since global names in mining can only give avatar names, I will also require a list of all of your team members, which I will keep in an external spreadsheet. Anyone can obtain this list upon request.
* On the off chance, If there are any globals that were not picked up by EL, please attach a screenie with the time stamp, global and position clearly visible, reply here, and we will be happy to add your missing points :)

Entropedia Information on Osseocollum

Osseocollum Quest Chain:
Mission Broker: Walter Henrysson, Boreas Mission Broker
Longitude: 77744
Latitude: 76691
Located at Boreas

Entropedia Information on Shinkiba

Shinkiba Quest Chain:
Mission Broker: Leo Phoenix, Twin Peaks Mission Broker
Longitude: 77744
Latitude: 76691
Located at Twin Peaks

Entropedia Information on Atrax

Atrax Quest Chain:
Mission Broker: Iron Challenge Mission Morgan Drell
Longitude: 27558
Latitude: 50996
Located at Shinook Jungle
Basic Target Assessment Unit

Last edited:
Current Score!

Angel Shadow Heart 5
Aussie Entropians 5
Black Caesar Hyperion 30
Blixt Flash Gordon 20
Die Templer 20
Dorlune Dor Themage 20
Dropzone Sexslaves 10
Faith Fle Lehane 15
Fett Fett-Finnen Finnen 20
Omerta Society Kicks A$$ 5
Phil Jago Jag 65
Pinthas Schmenke Dorian 10
SIG 5
Valekyrie Vale Landing 10
Victor Brick Vonn 45

Last edited:
Registration LIST
Once You are On this List, you are ready to start Globaling!!
Ctrl+F to find a name

TEAMSCAPTAINS
Aussie EntropiansJamie Jagger Evans
Jansen thelegend77 TengJansen thelegend77 Teng
DANBRICKVictor Brick Vonn
KittyLee & AlianaKitten KittyLee Hermes
Omerta Society Kicks A$$Gionni Gunsy Novembri
Die Templerbistl bistl bistl
DropZone SexslavesMeapa Brisbaner Bird
Hunters UnlimitedHormel Mel Jorel
Rage of the AncientsTravis Travis Timberlake
SIGDivinity Deth Undefined
Silly Underground FamilyKillahbee Killer Bee Killahbee
DFA SwirliesIndestructible BattleAxe OfPain

SOLO
Black Caesar Hyperion
Romi impi Tinkels
Mo Mo Irons
Daimon DarkSpiritus Incidious
Faith Fle Lehane
Max Hing Hinkus
Divinity Deth Undefined
Pinthas Schmenke Dorian
Kitty Kitty Fire
quin perv amorim
Evilcop The Artisan
Jin Artrat Mugen
Snake Slither Hellfire
Oleg Oleg McMullery
Eduard Edi Redich
Victor Brick Vonn
Dan Danny Mata
Dorlune Dor Themage
Hormel Mel Jorell
Angel Shadow Heart
Jack Wuzi Daniels
Gionni Gunsy Novembri
Kraganov Razor Xzartax
Blixt Flash Gordon
angel angi dachs
Themodius craw Craw
Brandon Yoper Wilson
Spiry Golden XXX
Valekyrie Vale Landing
sir lance lancelot
Fett Fett-Finnen Finnen
-L- LastOne Lawliet
rogerriver68 river river
Korta Korty Araknoid
Sir Azzah Neu
yuyan beauty wang
Thomas Miska Laky
Major Gravity Force
Killahbee Killer Bee Killahbee
Jabez JAG Groove
Sunsout Tacotuesday Gunsout
Iveline Ivi Stockhouse

Last edited:
Reserved...

Ok, This'll be a fun little adventure...

You should've seen the reaction of the other members of SIG Fund when I threw this event idea. It was a "WHAT???" and I definitely scared the both of em.

This is a totally different competition where you can win the LA that you hunt on. Yes, we are going be to giving away Atrax Park and Shinkiba Land as TOP prizes in this competition... unfortunately, if someone redeems it, this event will end. The best part is, even If you didn't reach it first, it's ok, all other amounts of points you have will be honored based on our current prize system here. A bunch of CLDs can never hurt ;-)
So, what do we have?

65k points for the famous Atrax Park and 50k for Shinkiba Land. and some other clds + great unlimited guns. We are traders and part of SIG as well, so the guns will come and go, more will be added for sure :). You can always wait for us to obtain another one of the listed prizes if it's unavailable at the time you want to redeem, or get a PED substitute if you don't want to wait. We're doing what we can for you guys.

All of these guns will help YOU as a hunter... and the LA... well you can just let use your imagination on what you could do with it.

I can't say much else...

But happy globals ;D

Last edited:
I like the concept and if run in good faith should be profitable to yourself and the winner(s).

However, only thing worrying me is the integrity of SIG since I have had personal bad experience with one of your members who I would not trust at all. That's not you morey but someone else.

Anyway because of my experience I have to ask these questions:

- Will the tax rate remain the same throughout the competition?
- Will the spawn settings remain the same throughout the competition?
- Do you promise not to cancel the event?
- Do you promise not to sell the LA?

Would you consider looking into giving the LA deed to a trustworthy party i.e. Planet Calypso team e.g. Kim. So that we know it will be run in good faith and we will have a winner?

Before you start on me or knocking down these ideas. You may want to consider the fact something like what I suggest will actually help your event because players can be more confident in participating whilst you can still keep the proceeds from hunting/mining activities on the LA.

Team Entry

delete this post its in the wrong spot
:)

Last edited:
Did you plan any rule for the hunting globals?

As I read on this forum, it happens people bring other creatures on LA during events, and now that some creatures give global at 10 PED, this might be something to clealy define in the rules?

65k points for LA would mean hunting in that LA for approx. 26 MONTHS with a hunting speed similar to Girts or Stryker. :rolleyes:

SOLO
Hunt----------------------------
1. Reply here with your full exact avatar name: Daniel Danimal Diep

2. Start Globaling!!

Q & A:
1 - Do I need to take a screen shot of all my globals?
2 - Are there global names on each LA and will they remain in effect?
3 - Do globals from every LA count towards the "Points"?

~Danimal

Hi would like to register
Aussie Entropians as our team name plz
regards
Jamie Jagger Evans (team captain)

Hi would like to register Aussie Entropians as our team name plz
regards
Jamie Jagger Evans (team captain)

Thanks for registering..

Did you plan any rule for the hunting globals?

As I read on this forum, it happens people bring other creatures on LA during events, and now that some creatures give global at 10 PED, this might be something to clealy define in the rules?

Since both LA's have global naming , only those globals which are registered with the global name showing will be considered at this point of time. We will with time change this rule if needed. In case EL does not pick up any of the globals, you should have the screenshot with time and location stamp for verification.

65k points for LA would mean hunting in that LA for approx. 26 MONTHS with a hunting speed similar to Girts or Stryker. :rolleyes:

Yes, as solo but thats why there is also a team hunting option which makes it much easier when a bigger group can work much faster. The choice is open to all. Also there is mining as an option where you can work on OLA65 which has good ores like terrudite and globalling with lvl 13 amps is easier. Shinkiba is not easily aggroe'd either and hence mining is a distinct possibility.

SOLO
Hunt----------------------------
1. Reply here with your full exact avatar name: Daniel Danimal Diep

2. Start Globaling!!

Q & A:
1 - Do I need to take a screen shot of all my globals?
2 - Are there global names on each LA and will they remain in effect?
3 - Do globals from every LA count towards the "Points"?

~Danimal

Thx for registering..

1. No, only globals which are not tracked by EL will need to be uploaded for verification.
2. There is global naming on both LA's and they will remain in effect throughout as they are permanent.
3. Globals from every LA count equally towards the point.

Exactly with a super long hunting event like this the scope for abuse is high.

solo registration

Black Caesar Hyperion

Added :)

Just to make it CLEAR. It will take a long time to get the globals as solo for the LA, just as it will be hard to manage a LA long term if you are by yourself. Build a Team and Succeed together, that's how we Intend the larger prizes to be won here.

- Will the tax rate remain the same throughout the competition?
- Will the spawn settings remain the same throughout the competition?
- Do you promise not to cancel the event?
- Do you promise not to sell the LA?

1. Tax Rate will remain the same for the duration of the competition @ 3.90%
2. Yes
3. Yes. In case of any sudden changes in our environment, we will do our best with a workaround. [eg. Such as the recent costs with EL]
4. LA will not be sold in 1 year... which is plenty of time if you have a good dedicated team :)

I hope this answers your questions.
Let me know if anything is unclear.

1. Tax Rate will remain the same for the duration of the competition @ 3.90%
2. Yes
3. Yes. In case of any sudden changes in our environment, we will do our best with a workaround. [eg. Such as the recent costs with EL]
4. LA will not be sold in 1 year... which is plenty of time if you have a good dedicated team :)

I hope this answers your questions.
Let me know if anything is unclear.

Thanks for clear answers. They are appreciated.

Since completing this within one year is too risky I'll stay out.

Thanks for clear answers. They are appreciated.

Since completing this within one year is too risky I'll stay out.

Anytime mate.

No problem, but we think it is perfectly reasonable for a team. heck lol you can even hire hunters, we just need to see a team name on the globals. *shhh, nobody heard me say that. ;)

Added Mo Mo!

Gl with your Hunts :)

solo
Daimon DarkSpiritus Incidious

added!

Have fun mate!

Event has Officially Begun!

Have fun everyone ;)

Nice way to rip off Akoz Morey.

First you steal his idea, then you run over to competition and use it. Really low. I will most certainly not participate and urge people to sign up for Akoz event instead. At least the whole concept was his idea

Angel

First you steal his idea, then you run over to competition and use it. Really low. I will most certainly not participate and urge people to sign up for Akoz event instead. At least the whole concept was his idea

Angel

Now i'm confused i thought they were working together and that this thread was first?

Anytime mate.

No problem, but we think it is perfectly reasonable for a team. heck lol you can even hire hunters, we just need to see a team name on the globals. *shhh, nobody heard me say that. ;)

Added Mo Mo!

Gl with your Hunts :)

Teams are not normally required for these mobs (atrax and shinkiba). A team would only give a marginal benefit as the time gained from hunting speed is more than lost in organising and meeting up at suitable times. A solo player would have the advantage of hunting at their convenience.

Therefore both solo and team would struggle to finish this within one year even if it's theoretically capable which I doubt. For winning LA that is so for those prizes there are likely to be no winners.

Now i'm confused i thought they were working together and that this thread was first?

I think akoz had a warm up thread earlier which had same rules i missed that thread (haven't read it) but that may explain it....

Angel

I apologize that you or if any others feel this way, but please hear my rationale.

The idea to use a point system to give out prizes in a competition is very very common, widely used all over world and have adapted into many versions. That said, Akoz was the first one to have brought it to an EU Land Area competition.

We have used that same base idea, but extended it into giving away the LA as part of the LA competition... we were the first to do that. Akoz then extended on us and made an excellent competition as you can see :)... which I actually find more appealing than the last.

This type of behavior builds this forum community by driving more traffic, improves future events, drives more people into EU, and provides healthy competition for us. For instance, don't you find these competitions a heck of alot more interesting than the standard 1st place, 2nd place, etc type events? Even historically, this is how alot have improved (eg. EU, facebook, lightbulbs, cars...)

So, no, I do not think we have done anything immoral to any degree.

If you are interested, you can see our progress trail via the previous events SIG Fund have made "Peds for globals" "loot the taxman".

Akoz plans on automating his events due to that being the cost efficient method and feels there's much less need for an event manager as a result. As for your second question I hope my answers to Angel is sufficient

Teams are not normally required for these mobs (atrax and shinkiba). A team would only give a marginal benefit as the time gained from hunting speed is more than lost in organising and meeting up at suitable times. A solo player would have the advantage of hunting at their convenience.

Therefore both solo and team would struggle to finish this within one year even if it's theoretically capable which I doubt. For winning LA that is so for those prizes there are likely to be no winners.

Really? I'd think team hunts would give significant speed boosts. Say you have fluske, Angel, yourself and Faith, all who are perfectly capable soloing these mobs.

If you were the team captain here. You might say something like this after putting up a group name: Fluske start hunting from north, angel from W, yourself from E, Faith from S. Global lots.

You guys can do it daily. The bonus here is if fluske or angel is unavailable one day, or if you are by yourself that day... just make the group with someone (they dont even need to be there and hunt) and your score will still go into one score pool. Heck, speed yourself up by hiring some of the decay hunters, help EU economy and all of the player participants ;)

And no, this doesn't seem terribly difficult to manage and execute at all. Even doing some point system within your team to determine prize share ratio isn't hard or tedious either. Make a tally for each global, check EL if you suspect any discrepancies.
Idea: Hold a free large group hunt like how Narfi has done it with the mothership competition but with Caly newbies instead. You take all the loot, get scored in competition, they get the weapons for free and play the game a little more than they would otherwise. Everyone wins.

and you are added Faith!

Last edited:
Max Hing Hinkus

Angel

That said, Akoz was the first one to have brought it to an EU Land Area competition.

BIG Rewards Thread
BIG Rewards Automated Plugin

Just saying...

Morey I wish you and your partners the best of luck with this event :)

Last edited:
Back