Society
Rangers
Mini MiniM Mine
Got what I need.

Last edited:
minim meet trin - trin meet minim.

There, introductions done, now kiss! :laugh:

Sale thread here

Highest tier imk2 in game. You will get a tier hof if you tier it and forever put your name in the Tier hof ATH list together with so many great names! :bowdown:

I don't think I change underwear as much as you minim. I told you that you should've just stuck with the MM and now you're going back to it again -_-"

Good luck in whatever it is that you're trying to accomplish I guess..

~Danimal

I don't think I change underwear as much as you minim. I told you that you should've just stuck with the MM and now you're going back to it again -_-"

~Danimal

oh.. you didnt!!! :D

~Danimal

I did get a modfap instead of the MM I had and imo that is far more important to have to lower hunting costs and I'm glad I went that way. Now I want the best gun ingame back.

Best offer this far is 108k for a modmerc. Will hold a bit to see if there are more offers comming in.

bump it up. Anyone want to get rid of their modmerc for pure peddies?

Buuuuuuuuuump

What tier is the mod merc offered to u if i am ask? Send me a pm :)

What tier is the mod merc offered to u if i am ask? Send me a pm :)

Pm sent. And just to clarify for later. I'm not interested in any tier on modmerc but I do realize that getting a T0 might be hard now ;)

This needs a bump!

just a couple of days ago I noticed one n00b trying to sell it off on this forum. you will most likely find it inside the Selling section =)

J.

Lot's of gun out on display, any hidden ones that want to sell?

up up up we go.

upupupupupupupup

Back