FYI: Mentor Register - finding deciples, promote yourself!

Society
Death Unlimited
Johan Roadkill Deadmeat
Promote yourself as a mentor or a beginner looking for a mentor!

I don't play as much as I used to but I'm still a registered Mentor so I still get requests from time to time.

but since I don't have the time that's necessary for the new players to learn and keep playing, what I do is I teach them the basics: hotkeys, trading cities, how to earn peds etc etc.

then I talk to them and find out what they want to do in game and after that I try to find a more active mentor that would suit them perfectly (kinda like a mentor pimp).

so I would like to make an index where you can promote yourself as a mentor or as a beginner looking for a mentor:

anyway currently looking for mentors with these prefered qualities!:

If you feel the qualities below suits you then give me a holler! or pm me with a description how you are as a mentor and I'll make a profile for you that everyone can see
----------------------------------------------------------------------------

New players

Player: Jasmine
Timezone: UTC+1
languages: english, Albanian
main profession: Hunting, crafting
preferences: active, talkative, teaching through shared activities, allow said deciple to heal him/her during hunting for decay.
Deciple: does not currently deposit, sweats and collects oil, has bough herb boxes and wishes to skill and earn money through healing other players, has enough peds for a start kit in hunting without financial aid(at the time of writing this),

----------------------------------------------------------------

Mentors

Back