Question: 1.5 Year Support case closed with no answer to my inquiries

DakinGaros

Dominant
In the land of Dorothy and Toto, before the Tornad
Society
Freelancer
Dakin Gaz Garos
Support has reached new heights of incompetence. During the last Robot wars, there were problems with the servers at Zychion Citadel, and got disconnected and tossed to Sakura City more than once after killing a Big Bulk solo. (My support case was for one particular incident, not every single time this happened. I only bother when I think a truly unfair loss has occurred).

MA claims that there was no ammo consumed or decay taken in these instances which wasn't true because I proved out that by calculating what I had after each disconnect.

I asked MA to look at their logs, and provide compensation on the loot lost, since this was their error repeatedly. I would have been happy with anything, and an acknowledgement that they took responsibility for what happened.

The ticket sat for a year despite my repeated requests, and 1 year almost to the day they closed it saying they could provide no further information.

How can you say you provide customer service when 1.5 years later you just close out a ticket with no answer. You take the strategy of letting it get old enough so you can just walk away.

Well guess what PC and MA, it's my turn to walk away. I am going to Withdraw 40K USD as my items sell.

I am sure that small amount means nothing to you, but it does to me. Your death as a game is coming if you keep treating your otherwise loyal customers this way.

I could hope that just one person at PC or MA would step up here, but I am not going to hold my breath.

Cut and paste answers from our Mexican Support staff that probably don't even speak English just doesn't cut it.

Last edited:
You're just 1 person looking for compensation from an isolated insident. MA don't give a rats ass mostly unless it's a big problem that effects enough people to make a dent in their monthly rake. From their POV some other sucker...er player will hopefully fill your shoes, as they hope some dumb ass will fill mine....gl selling out and gl in the future. :)

40K withdrawal...yikes, that one will be felt, you will be waiting 40 days for that one. I did hear that the Mexican support team aren't doing their jobs.

In terms of support cases my 4 year support case on the Black Ninja X Hood Jacket still remains unresolved, I just asked if they could re-colour the jacket black as the name implies as it is currently grey in colour. They said they would many time...still grey....

You're just 1 person looking for compensation from an isolated insident. MA don't give a rats ass mostly unless it's a big problem that effects enough people to make a dent in their monthly rake. From their POV some other sucker...er player will hopefully fill your shoes, as they hope some dumb ass will fill mine....gl selling out and gl in the future. :)

This is not true that MA does not help in isolated incidents.

When there were vehicles alowed in pvp4 i was mining there and because of server bug i had two problems:
1) i got claims but i was not able to extract them.
2) at some point there i got disconected while in vehicle. I could not log back (server problem) and when i finally was able to log back next day i was still in pvp4 (so noone has killed me) but so was my vehicle (it did not got recalled for some reason). The vehicle was wrecked - someone must have found it and had fun killing it with 1dmg weapon few times.

MA support helped me with both cases:
1) i got all the resources from claims that i was not able to extract.
2) my quad was replaced with same state as when before the disconnect.

I think this was probably single case like that (or not too many) and i received help.

Falagor
:bandit:

Well guess what PC and MA, it's my turn to walk away. I am going to Withdraw 40K USD as my items sell.

Not sure how you're thinking here. If it's 45k ped TT in items, well then it doesn't matter, but if it's with markup, guess who's going to pay it (eventually). (Hint: Not MA.)

If they after say 1-2 months can't pry out your loss from their database, I doubt they can do it after more than a year.

Isn't ammo and loots calculated more safely than on each server? That is, if you fire a gun then ammo Counts immediately, and when you get loot the database is updated immediately. Also I had a theory that decay is reset to - I'm not sure how it works here though. Logically decay on weapons is stored in database immediately while decay on armor is "cached". And, generally what you lose in case of server downs, is the loot on the mob you are currently shooting and skill gains since last fully completed lot out.

If you're hunting on a sever that you know is unstable, or if you've done something expensive to gain skills (like coloring), I guess it can be a good idea to log out, wait a minute or two and long back in again once in a while to save skills.

I am sure that small amount means nothing to you, but it does to me. Your death as a game is coming if you keep treating your otherwise loyal customers this way.

Wondering if your TT value is 40k usd, or your just selling under a few K PEDs worth of TT for 40k usd.

If your selling a few K PEDs worth for 40k usd, it sounds like the game is still strong as ever, or still draws in people willing to pay that amount for those items.

Also MA doesn't mind, another just deposits that amount to buy the items, so to them it is seen as a passing on process.

Anyway, that aside, I feel your pain and wish you luck in your RL adventures.

On a side note, sometimes it is better to take a break if the 'game' is getting that serious for you that it upsets you to this degree.

Cheers,
Viper

That's what we all say at some point in our EU careers! Reality is... none of us actually step up and quit! That's why they don't care about customer service... the fact that there's an element of gambling is more than enough to keep us all "clicking". Players that really don't have fun gambling quit EU in a week or two... those that keep playing... play for the gamble.
Only REAL way out is for MA to kick us out!

Menace

That's what we all say at some point in our EU careers! Reality is... none of us actually step up and quit! That's why they don't care about customer service... the fact that there's an element of gambling is more than enough to keep us all "clicking". Players that really don't have fun gambling quit EU in a week or two... those that keep playing... play for the gamble.
Only REAL way out is for MA to kick us out!

Menace

Wow you are so bitter you'll drag up old threads just to bitch some more (I know you're going to edit that word out, whoever you are, Just leave it in long enough for him to see it).

Might as well bring up some classics like the Scorpion king and FOMA incident while you're at it.

Maybe you should take your own advice.

this guy who is quiting isnt quiting becouse of this one incident where he might have lost some peds, i assume he is quiting becouse of a trend that is unheard of in any other game, insane game bugs whit each patch(im actually patching the newly released patch right now, guess what, it gives me an error, and its like this whit every VU), terrible support, who here actually thinks MA support is good, ive sent them over the years probably 20 tickets, and whit each response i felt like they didnt understand what i was asking, or just a copy paste response, so i can completely understand how people finally get fed up whit all the BS

I have a support ticket open for about same time period witch is about refunding so your not alone.

1.5 years is not bad, i have cases open longer and still counting on solving. We just need more patience and all will be ok.

Support has reached new heights of incompetence. During the last Robot wars, there were problems with the servers at Zychion Citadel, and got disconnected and tossed to Sakura City more than once after killing a Big Bulk solo. (My support case was for one particular incident, not every single time this happened. I only bother when I think a truly unfair loss has occurred).

MA claims that there was no ammo consumed or decay taken in these instances which wasn't true because I proved out that by calculating what I had after each disconnect.

I asked MA to look at their logs, and provide compensation on the loot lost, since this was their error repeatedly. I would have been happy with anything, and an acknowledgement that they took responsibility for what happened.

The ticket sat for a year despite my repeated requests, and 1 year almost to the day they closed it saying they could provide no further information.

How can you say you provide customer service when 1.5 years later you just close out a ticket with no answer. You take the strategy of letting it get old enough so you can just walk away.

I could hope that just one person at PC or MA would step up here, but I am not going to hold my breath.

Cut and paste answers from our Mexican Support staff that probably don't even speak English just doesn't cut it.

Maybe they just don't care

Maybe they just don't care

Maybe they just can't do anything more.

Maybe the server Went down in such a way that your "state" was lost, and then when support checks the database they don't find anything.

Thank you very much for the detailed information. Please accept our truthful apologies for the inconveniences this has caused you. Unfortunately, I must inform you that due to technical reasons both unexpected and unavoidable issues that affect the performance of the system do occasionally occur and, according to the EULA § 5 and § 6, we do not compensate for losses in such cases.

This is what you are most likely going to get, it seems that MA cares about you only if you deposit incredible amounts of cash, have your arse so deep in their hoohaa that it's coming out from the mouth, maybe not even then.

There is clear indications (proof) that EULA for example does not include every player and some players get special treatment, wich imo is a lot more than a little bit biased.

Still wondering what i am doing here after 7 years and more importantly, how the F*ck MA is still here after 10 years :lolup:

Same situation as you, opened my case 2012-01-02, 2nd of january. In june, my case was automatically closed without a reply.

I opened a new case, asked them to take a look at it. Severla months has now passed without a word... They go by the let it get old and walk away-treatment....

I know those isolated events are piss small amounts of what you are used to, can be as low as 15-50 peds that has been lost and to see Mindark not give a flying fuck when we have taken ourselves the time to report the bug/glitch/lag/dc we do not even get a reply.

Shame on Mindark on this regard, you can't call it customer support.

Can't even call it support.

I'm on my way to completely sell out as well unless they do something radical.

Got mine over year case closed today too. 2013-05-10, 2013-05-30, 2013-07-01, 2013-10-10 were reminders which were unanswered. Not even "go f*** yourself". Then another support case asking for answer in 1st one got instantly closed along with oryginal one ( ofc without answer on question raised )

Started new one, but seems support department have some serious problems with themselves....i mean answering is their job right ?

Back