Selling: Selling Shopkeeper/Shop Space

anthonymorris

Dominant
Society
angels of arkadia
anthony ranger morris
Ok I have had several people ask me about renting space in my shop on Arkadia so I have decided to rent my shopkeeper out it has 20 items that can be placed in their anything from vehicles to deeds. What I propose is this:

I’m willing to rent my shopkeeper out on a trial basis with its 20 item points for only 10 ped a week, this 10 ped a week will be for the first month only to see if this would work for you. After the trial period is done then the monthly fee will be based on the sales of the shopkeeper or we can arrange for a monthly flat fee. With this deal also comes a spot on my main sign in front of the building for advertising your shopkeeper. You can dress the shop keeper in any uniform you would like or leave the one I have on it.

This is an offer to see what it is like to own a shop without the high investment required, and yes there is a lot of trust in renting the shopkeeper. But rest assured I would not risk my good name or business for a few ped. You tell me the prices you want you items sold for and I will make sure I set them in the shopkeeper to that. You are more than welcome to check the shopkeeper daily and track what is being sold and replace it.

If you are looking to use your own shopkeeper then the monthly fee for that is only 20ped a month paid in advanced. And you can pull/replace any item at any time if you would like your ped for the items that sold just pm me and I will me you on any planet to deliver your ped provided you pay the entry fees(2ped). If interested in this offer please pm me in game or on the forums I’m mainly on the Arkadian forums but also reply to the Calypso forum as well.

The spot of your shop keeper will be on the main road at Celeste Harbor Shop where all the main shops are my shop is #2 so there is always traffic their.

Back