MA Staff Playing the Game

Status
I dont use EL...
Well looks like you caught me. Dood how u kno? Im a MA employee who lives in the playboy mansion. Ive got gold chains all ova my neck. I own a bomb shelter and I steal all of ur rare itumz. I kno a new item for you that is looting soon. Go hunt boorum, they will drop a dick helmet that will add to your statz. Go hunt Boorum, there happy? I giv u a big mac too broh and now u k o im Ma!!! Btw Idk if you kno this too but I am own all the planetz 2!!

If you're not MA employee, then WTF do you know about entropia, mindark or anything in this universe to be able to shout your opinion so loud with 6k total loot?? so which one is it - MA employee or NOOB kissing MA ass?:)

Oh, really? Is it really in my interest that you go out mining and find a shitload of belkar and since MA employees play as regular avatars and can decide to do with loot whatever they want (your words, need a quote?) - you put that belkar on auction, expanding the supply, LOWERING MY MARKUP I GET ON BELKAR.

This is just an example - I dont care how you do your bussines, its obvious that its easy to write couple of words up saying nooooo how could we have done that? Influence the loot of a player??? Prove it :) Make an official statement about it on your website! Then expect inspection and you better be able to prove it :)

Im sure that this statement (about MA not being able to influence specific players loot) will never reach your website.

If im not wrong, the other day someone wrote in a thread here on forum the Cry Engine 2 Code, which shows how inserting loot to certain avatars would look like :)

Was he wrong?

Holy shit you must have an IQ of 2. Did you even read Kims post? And what the fuck does Belk have to do with this? You think that Kim, a single avatar, destroyed belk mu? You are a fucking lunatic. Go learn how mining works and stop blaming everything on MA you stupid shit ape.

If you're not MA employee, then WTF do you know about entropia, mindark or anything in this universe to be able to shout your opinion so loud with 6k total loot?? so which one is it - MA employee or NOOB kissing MA ass?:)

Im both, I am employee who ownz all teh planetz and spaece and stuff. I allso sucks Mas dick 4 mod faps and imp doea strikehammers, get it right or gtfo!

Oh, really? Is it really in my interest that you go out mining and find a shitload of belkar and since MA employees play as regular avatars and can decide to do with loot whatever they want (your words, need a quote?) - you put that belkar on auction, expanding the supply, LOWERING MY MARKUP I GET ON BELKAR.

This is just an example - I dont care how you do your bussines, its obvious that its easy to write couple of words up saying nooooo how could we have done that? Influence the loot of a player??? Prove it :) Make an official statement about it on your website! Then expect inspection and you better be able to prove it :)

Im sure that this statement (about MA not being able to influence specific players loot) will never reach your website.

If im not wrong, the other day someone wrote in a thread here on forum the Cry Engine 2 Code, which shows how inserting loot to certain avatars would look like :)

Was he wrong?

Kim? Zenzile must have told you by now that you have a reply waiting?

Im both, I am employee who ownz all teh planetz and spaece and stuff. I allso sucks Mas dick 4 mod faps and imp doea strikehammers, get it right or gtfo!

Seems you are too small of a fish there for me to even bother with anymore...Just call Kim to come answer..

Its just so interesting to see a NON-MA employee know sooooo much about everything ingame or at least act as if he has the knowledge of the world...with 6k total loot

Smtn fishy is going on..

MISSING THE WHOLE POINT OF MY THREAD
--mod's note--
:wise: Actually, it wasn't your thread. It was someone else's thread that you hijacked for your own ranting. I moved it to its own thread as a courtesy to both the original OP (whom you kind of owe an apology towards) and you and the others replying to you. I could have easily deleted it all under rule 3.2 - off-topic. Or do you even remember the topic of the original thread you hijacked?
--/mod's note--
In my opinion NO MA EMPLOYEE, WHICH HAS INSIDE INFORMATION ABOUT ITEM DROPS, etc,.. SHOULD NEVER EVER EVER NEVER EVER BE ALLOWED TO DO ANYTHING INGAME THAT CAN INFLUENCE REAL PLAYERS EXPERIENCE, PERIOD.

Well, clearly there is, in your mind, some major distinction between "real players" who can withdraw money, and the actual owners of this game system, who for some reason, shouldn't be allowed to actually play the game.

Yes there is a testing staff who use the system under a test environment. However, if you've ever work on website design, game design, program design, etc. you'll know that:
  • Test environments aren't always exactly the same as the real environments/servers
  • Real players/customers sometimes do things that the testing staff don't anticipate
  • Sometimes you just gotta use your own stuff to make sure it works right

Question: If you learned that no MA staff had ever, ever been allowed to play ingame, would you then berate them every time a VU had issues? I'm betting yes, you would. I also find it hard to believe you've been around this long and never knew MA staff played ingame.

A small amount of real players influence this game WAY more than even 20 MA staff could.

As I said, I moved this to its own thread to help the original thread stay on topic and so folks could read and make their own thoughts. However, in terms of this thread itself...

:locked:

Status
Back