Question: Old time daily mining missions disappeared?

madstorm

Alpha
Society
Kingsajz
MADSTORM
Hey,

was going to get the reward from the mission called "The daily mining work" cause I remembered that I needed just one global to finish it, however didn't have on the mission list. Unfortunately when get to the NPC to get reward, there was no possible to do that. Checked the section "complete" and this mission was there, also another one possible to get from NPC next to (The big mining find). Does anybody know anything about this case?

I think it's a bug, tried to open a daily quest today ( suypply the ringhorne) & npc didn't respond either.. SC made

I also thought that it's bugged or it's just me, wanted to contact support, but ok, i know now it's for all ppl :)
Both of those daily mining missions are gone for me and also that daily thorifoid and thorio daily mission...I guess MA will react, at least i hope they are aware of this.

What Daily Thorio/Thorifoid missions are you talking about? :)

They are bugged for +/- 1 week now.

ps. The daily mining find required 2 globals worth of 50ped minimum and 20 enmatter/ore finds, The big mining find required global/hof with a value of 200ped minimum.

Last edited:
Think Mindark disabled it for now :))

What Daily Thorio/Thorifoid missions are you talking about? :)

The one you get in the volcano islands. Its called Daily Hunter.

Anybody know if Daily Poacher still works?

The one you get in the volcano islands. Its called Daily Hunter.

Anybody know if Daily Poacher still works?

Here's the mission on entropedia http://www.entropiawiki.com/Info.aspx?chart=Mission&name=The_daily_hunter ,but u need to do one, could say longish mission chain prior unlocking that Daily Thorios and Thorifoid mission ;) and also they are binded to one location where they are counted for mission, but u could also kill them on some other spots on Calypso, and they were also counted if killed in Cyclops cave ;) Happy hunting, when they unbug it ^^

Starting to think someone wants to promote his new 'shared' spawn?

Kim, feel free to comment back :D

Reported it first day when discovered, but nothing about it in release notes. Can anybody update, do the missions work again?

Nope, still isn't fixed :/ i doubt that they'll fix it even on next update on december 17th...like they don't know about this problem.

In the last content release the items known as "Mission Token"'s were replaced by Combat Tokens, in addition we also introduced a new type of tokens called Daily Tokens.

We initially converted the rewards from these missions straight from Mission Tokens to Combat Tokens however in retrospect we realized that it wasn't good for consistency to have some daily missions reward Combat Tokens and some Daily Tokens. Since we dont want to let players get too many Daily Tokens per day we couldnt put those as rewards either so the best solution was to phase them out.

If you the players were in the process of completing the missions please submit a support case so we can compensate you for this matter.

Best Regards

Seriosly?
30 combat tokens (30 pec) for +1k ped hunting on the hussk island was a way of gathering too many tokens..?
It was brought to the supports attention more then a year ago that the reward for the feffoid cave was way to high compared to the other daily quests.. & this is how you solve it?
I wonder how many tokens i can loot on shared mobs with a 1k ped cycle.
Starts to look like another way to promote some new 'fancy' content to me

In the last content release the items known as "Mission Token"'s were replaced by Combat Tokens, in addition we also introduced a new type of tokens called Daily Tokens.

We initially converted the rewards from these missions straight from Mission Tokens to Combat Tokens however in retrospect we realized that it wasn't good for consistency to have some daily missions reward Combat Tokens and some Daily Tokens. Since we dont want to let players get too many Daily Tokens per day we couldnt put those as rewards either so the best solution was to phase them out.

If you the players were in the process of completing the missions please submit a support case so we can compensate you for this matter.

Best Regards

I must inform you that due to technical reasons both unexpected and unavoidable issues that affect the performance of the system do occasionally occur and, according to the EULA § 5 and § 6, we do not compensate for losses in such cases.

:scratch2:

Best Regards

That whole series of mission chains all around Fort Victoria etc. were based around mission tokens, and it was nice to see some long-term, connected missions. Does that mean these are effectively gone now, wasted dev effort? Why do things get started and then dropped like this?

Best Regards

You introduced few more mining missions lately, but since these two "The big mining find" and a specially "The daily mining work" gave us fun, you decided to switch off, because we get too much tokens? There is still much more missions for hunters, which not every miners do. Why are you taking out miner's missions instead of hunters for example? :scratch2:

Too many tokens? And yet you add 20 token bonus mission for killing 10 birds without requiring any other participation? :laugh:

Don't get me wrong the bonus is nice (although it eludes me personally) but would be far better if it popped up after completing a normal daily. You do realize alot of players are now just abandoning dailies in hopes of the bonus? Great idea but could use some tweaking

~008

Best Regards

I don't care about the compensation, care more about the availability of the missions, atm they have been turned off for weeks now, any solution in sight?

Best Regards

I sent in a support case and got 3 daily tokens for each mission that I knew I had open. I would consider this very much OK as compensation.

What I would like though would be a list of which missions were "phased out", that would be really helpful.

Thanks in advance!

Cheers

Perry

Back