Help: Decay for Kinetic Attack Nanochip IV (UL)?

ken.ji

Old Alpha
First kenji Forever
Hello. I recently bought from auction a Kinetic Attack Nanochip IV since I use MF alot. The price was good, but here come the interesting part: the price for the Kinetic IV is smaller than for Kinetic III (in MU history), so that made me thinking its something wrong with it. When I checked Entropedia I didnt found the decay for the Kinetic IV and I tryied to calculate it using TT+fruit method but that result gave me something about 1.059 PEC decay for the chip and 2.538 damage/pec. NOTE: its the first time when I tryied to calculate decay of an item so I might do something wrong.

Does anyone own another one and is able to calculate the decay and damage/pec? If he is not able to update Entropedia at least to write it here.

Thanks in advance.

Here is link to thread in mindforce section: how to properly test decay on mindforce chips: <click>

Falagor
:bandit:

Hey
The dmg to pec should be around 2.8 for that chip. Make sure you got a ul neo implant inserted and not one those l version ones. Also dont forget you have to also include implant decay as well as the chip decay. I own the kinetic version v11 and well i think its really eco as long as you use a finisher.The high damage slow reload well you can overkill certain low end mobs. :)

Shaun

Back