Low level weapon selection based on DPP

skunkjunk

Alpha
Society
Universal born looters
skunk skunkjunk junk
Would like to extend a bit more data on low lvl dpp and weapons witch are better then the old trusty opalo we know of the old day's, it rule in being top noob eco is over.
But notice when i am in PA for feffoid cave , a lot of people stil advise it and is used a lot.
So here some excample of better options

The SI scorpion (2.866 dpp Damage per 1 pec) and
the S.I. Psy-Blade is same eco in use on puny for mellee, both are great on puny and should be available for + 1 or tt. (both 2.866 dpp Damage per 1 pec).

Want to put focus on Do NOT touch the opalo it only has 2.752 dpp , to reach same dpp with a opalo you wil need a omegaton A101 laser amp (TT +150).
But if you are at the point you can afforth the A101 laser amp it is worth it for all low lvl hunters due to the increassed eco it saves the same 150 MU in around 3 to 3.5k ped cycled compared to un amped opalo NOTE: this calculation is quite old so it can be slightly of but should be in the range of that amount .

But now a day i stil would advise against opalo there 3 better option for the a101 the cheapest to buy being Herman CAP-TT R (2.907 dpp) and then the prefert option the Ozpyn Chon S1X1 (2.974 dpp).
A desent rifle option would be the Ozpyn LR S1X1 (2.838dpp without amp 2.924 with amp), this rifle beats the opalo on every front.

Do not use the cap-t R without a amp neither the eco is quite bad without the A101 (2.775 dpp)

All 3 beat the opalo by far in eco witch is only 2.861 dpp (at this lvl the range advantage means little to nothing).
Also a extra option over opalo would be the bukin blade with 2.861 dpp like a amped opalo , the advantage here is you get the weapon early as a mission reward and it wil beat the opalo dpp without investing in a +150 ped amp (witch is more then worth the MU in my opinion).

Cheapest knive to get initial skill with for bukin blade would be the S.I. Combat Knife (2.860 dpp)

In case non of the weapons are available in short time, the kiwio in the new arrivals weapon section wil be a good alternative until you able to get one of the mentioned weapons.

Healing Tools: From lvl 1 to 10 use a herb box (10.3 HPP Heal per 1 pec)
10 and up the S.I.H.E.A.R.T.H (15.56 HPP)

Last edited:
It's kind of ironic that for several years people resisted SIB (in the form of the opalo, mostly) to their own detriment, and now it's the opalo that a lot of people cling to in the face of many better options.

It's kind of ironic that for several years people resisted SIB (in the form of the opalo, mostly) to their own detriment, and now it's the opalo that a lot of people cling to in the face of many better options.

agreed, big part of that problem very bad mentors out there.
A lot of them are older (maybe read stuborn) players that pretend/think they know how it works.
Some of them are the same as the once blaming MA for theire returns.

Sadly it is also a lot of people from the somewhat older more establisched soceity's, people who get taken serius by a lot of new players.

So now the subject here , maybe time for many soceity's that recruid new players togther with the diciple farmers to at least give proper information to youre newbee players.

The day's mentoring was telling them to sweat and kill daikiba with opalo and be dun are over.
So final word to al the crappy soceity's and mentors out there.
PLS adjust to it and get better or informed or stop mentoring and recruiting , youre all not helping anyone.

Last edited:
maybe also mention the

Ozpyn LR S1X1

In my opinion also a good choice, could save some defence costs. Going to buy one for myself and disciple....still using opalos :ahh:

I have been using the opalo forever but now it is going into storage :D

Only started looking into this when the daily hunting missions came.

maybe also mention the

Ozpyn LR S1X1

In my opinion also a good choice, could save some defence costs. Going to buy one for myself and disciple....still using opalos :ahh:

Wil look into it and check dpp and if it a good option wil ad it in the post.
Thnx for the feedback

maybe also mention the

Ozpyn LR S1X1

its a very nice option it seem with increassed range and dps compared to opalo it comes out a lot better.

Dpp un amped is 2.838
Dpp amped is 2.924

It is slightly less eco in pure dpp then then the hg but it does have more range.
Both are valid options to use and i wil defenetly ad this one to the list of desent starter weapons
Thnx for the suggestion.

You are welcome. When I started this game I was happy for any help I could find in terms of information.

True, the pure dpp is lower then chon but if you start out the extra range will save you costs on armor decay and fapping.

You are welcome. When I started this game I was happy for any help I could find in terms of information.

True, the pure dpp is lower then chon but if you start out the extra range will save you costs on armor decay and fapping.

At this dps lvl , you shouldend wear armor if you can avoid it. (does not make youre argumend less valid it wil stil ad to youre surviveability).

Ideal be owning both and 2 time a101 amps , but thats a "relatively"large investmend (would be worth it if you use both for enouf number of kills).

Reminds me up to lvl 10 best heal tool is a herbbox after lvl 10 H.E.A.R.T.H fap. (these are the low lvl faps offc).

I'm using the bukins blade a lot, it's free and pretty much the perfect UL finisher for mid level because of 70 attacks/min and decent main weapon for low level missions.

The only problem with Bukin's Blade is most players (99% perhaps) obtain it weeks before they have skills for it (Bukin's is maxed at 7/7 but in new Half-Moon Bay mission you can easily get it before reaching lvl 1 in anything). Hence, S.I. Combat Knife (maxed at 3/3, 2.860 headline dpp, 3.9 dps) should be mentioned as a way to skill up for Bukin's and a decent option in itself for ~30 hp mobs like Daikiba Young.

The only problem with Bukin's Blade is most players (99% perhaps) obtain it weeks before they have skills for it (Bukin's is maxed at 7/7 but in new Half-Moon Bay mission you can easily get it before reaching lvl 1 in anything). Hence, S.I. Combat Knife (maxed at 3/3, 2.860 headline dpp, 3.9 dps) should be mentioned as a way to skill up for Bukin's and a decent option in itself for ~30 hp mobs like Daikiba Young.

valid point and wil ad it to the post.
thnx

up dated with heal tool info's also

up dated with heal tool info's also

According to entropedia, S.I. Heart overtakes Herb Box in terms of hpp already at ~lvl 5.5, not 10; it's however considerably slower and hence less powerful, so one might want to keep Herb Box for emergency healing even after getting a S.I. Heart.

Also, Herb Box has req lvl 1.0 and is maxed at lvl 2.2, and if your starter FAP runs out before ~lvl 2, you might want to use Vivo T1 for a while.

Just my tuppence :)

Bought a Nibbler LP3(L) (L) (yes... is that hard to check these names, MA?) for TT just to make a decay test as the entire line had no information.

After I shoot the weapon once, needed 260 nova to get the TT value back -> 0.26 pec decay

With this decay according to entropedia, it gets to the nice dmg/pec of 2.891. It is very similar with opalo, damage/ammo wise.

Now - note to MA - Opalo is a symbol in this game. Why not make it at par with the other TT weapons from other planets? Is not that you did not modify the stats on items/tools before, and really the "economy" of carrying TT guns from one planet to another is laughable.

According to entropedia, S.I. Heart overtakes Herb Box in terms of hpp already at ~lvl 5.5, not 10; it's however considerably slower and hence less powerful, so one might want to keep Herb Box for emergency healing even after getting a S.I. Heart.

Also, Herb Box has req lvl 1.0 and is maxed at lvl 2.2, and if your starter FAP runs out before ~lvl 2, you might want to use Vivo T1 for a while.

Just my tuppence :)
What i hear from my soc members at lvl 10 its sure to do max heal almost every time and we going on that.

Not sure if the lvl indicators of entropedia are 100% neither.

Wil make a note of it and re check later

thnx

thanks to skunk and all of you taking time to share info at this level of detail....very, very helpful thread delving into a complex, many faceted and very important topic :)

Bought a Nibbler LP3(L) (L) (yes... is that hard to check these names, MA?) for TT just to make a decay test as the entire line had no information.

After I shoot the weapon once, needed 260 nova to get the TT value back -> 0.26 pec decay

With this decay according to entropedia, it gets to the nice dmg/pec of 2.891. It is very similar with opalo, damage/ammo wise.

Now - note to MA - Opalo is a symbol in this game. Why not make it at par with the other TT weapons from other planets? Is not that you did not modify the stats on items/tools before, and really the "economy" of carrying TT guns from one planet to another is laughable.

the best options in weapons are not from a trade terminal

Both the chon s1x1 as wel as the LRs1x1 are crafted (the bp is a mission reward for chon, not sure on the LR).

the tt weapon mentioned (cap TT-R) is accually simulare in DPP to a un amped opalo (witch just he basic dif that al hg VS rifles seem to have).
The eco diffrence in cap tt-r and opalo is in the perfect fit the amp has on cap-tt. With 6 dam the 3 dam amp fits perfect and with more amp use on youre total damage , youre eco per shot wil increasse to max (33% of dam from amp VS weapon is as good as it can get).

They accually quite balanced compared to each other, the biggest downside for opalo is , every noob wil have the skill to make the extra range at the cost of lesser eco be sorta pointless

The bukin blade is a mission reward.

What i hear from my soc members at lvl 10 its sure to do max heal almost every time and we going on that.

From what I experienced, it was a time when indeed S.I. Heart was doing consistently max healing even if not maxed (14)

Few weeks ago when I did some healing for a friend, was not the case anymore - I do not have it maxed.

From what I experienced, it was a time when indeed S.I. Heart was doing consistently max healing even if not maxed (14)

Few weeks ago when I did some healing for a friend, was not the case anymore - I do not have it maxed.

Yeah seems to be dif, stil makes the best low lvl fap out there.
Anyone have more info on it pls do share.

Thnx for youre input

Want to put focus on Do NOT touch the opalo it only has 2.752 dpp , to reach same dpp with a opalo you wil need a omegaton A101 laser amp (TT +150).
But if you are at the point you can afforth the A101 laser amp it is worth it for all low lvl hunters due to the increassed eco it saves the same 150 MU in around 3 to 3.5k ped cycled compared to un amped opalo NOTE: this calculation is quite old so it can be slightly of but should be in the range of that amount .

But the A101 is UL, so buy it at 150PED, use it and get around 2.856 dpp on the opalo (small ranged laser rifle) and save all those PEDs. Then when you move to bigger guns sell the A101 for 150PED so it really costs you 0 and you saved the PEDs. It's only PEDs tied up while you are using it unless it drops in price (I remember refusing to buy one because they cost too much at +16). <fool!

But the A101 is UL, so buy it at 150PED, use it and get around 2.856 dpp on the opalo (small ranged laser rifle) and save all those PEDs. Then when you move to bigger guns sell the A101 for 150PED so it really costs you 0 and you saved the PEDs. It's only PEDs tied up while you are using it unless it drops in price (I remember refusing to buy one because they cost too much at +16). <fool!

That is besides the point i already stated in this post i recommend a A101, if you read back and check the diffrent combinations you see that of all weapons mentioned that can fit the A101. The opalo stil comes out as the worse option (2.861 dpp ) VS cap tt -R (2.907) , LR s1 x1 (2.924) chon s1r1 (2.974).

So i totally agree A101 is a great amp and worth it MU as i stated in the post from start.
It is the fact that there a lot more better more eco weapons for low prices available and that Opalo is the worse option of them with or without the A101.

There are two mechanisms for FAPs. The old school FAPs had a system where they would increasingly hit full heal, so as you approach the maxed level you can have 95% full heals and a few lower, whereas most of the new healing tools have a range of heals and random distribution within min/max. H.E.A.R.T., for whatever reason, uses old system.

There is a more exact description of the old school mechanism somewhere. I think i estimated it becomes more eco than herb box around level 7 but it's been a while.

And of course the medkit from Hunt the THING is far better than both at most levels, but it may cease to become available and can't be traded. "Stay tuned."... maybe it will show up somewhere else on RT.

There are two mechanisms for FAPs. The old school FAPs had a system where they would increasingly hit full heal, so as you approach the maxed level you can have 95% full heals and a few lower, whereas most of the new healing tools have a range of heals and random distribution within min/max. H.E.A.R.T., for whatever reason, uses old system.

There is a more exact description of the old school mechanism somewhere. I think i estimated it becomes more eco than herb box around level 7 but it's been a while.

And of course the medkit from Hunt the THING is far better than both at most levels, but it may cease to become available and can't be traded. "Stay tuned."... maybe it will show up somewhere else on RT.

Yeah that eco is defently better on the rt faps , but for genral use on other planets not practical.
Got the same with the lvl estemend about fap... cant really say was lvl 27 paramedic when it came out,
So if any got some exact numbers on it sweet... if not we keep it at eco as shit :wtg:.

Yeah that eco is defently better on the rt faps , but for genral use on other planets not practical.

Got 450 in my possession on caly, tucked away in various inventories and boxes. :laugh:

Got 450 in my possession on caly, tucked away in various inventories and boxes. :laugh:

lol , nice one. also proofs my point of not being to practiclal for new players lol

thnx deebs much appriciated

Thanks for this information. I had no idea I was making such a critical error.

I cant get the SI weapons, as I'm on Calypso and there are none on Auction, what pistol should I use until I am able to use a Ozpyn Chon S1X1?

I'm put the S.I. Combat blade and S.I. heart in my shop. Port Atlantis mall floor 3 shop 2 "Baron's little bit of everything" Great tier's as I keep pulling from the TT till I got them

Back