Low level weapon selection based on DPP

I cant get the SI weapons, as I'm on Calypso and there are none on Auction, what pistol should I use until I am able to use a Ozpyn Chon S1X1?

kiwio from tt would work meanwhile,

I wil see if i cant get a load of the tt stuf from cyrene this week to sel at tt in case people have a hard time finding them.

I started to make a tool for selecting the weapon with either highest dpp or highest dps for your lvl. Not sure if I can publish it tho since I'm using entropedias weapon database. Does anyone know what license the database is under?

kiwio from tt would work meanwhile,

I wil see if i cant get a load of the tt stuf from cyrene this week to sel at tt in case people have a hard time finding them.

Thanks, gonna run with kiwio but will keep an eye out :)

I'm put the S.I. Combat blade and S.I. heart in my shop. Port Atlantis mall floor 3 shop 2 "Baron's little bit of everything" Great tier's as I keep pulling from the TT till I got them

Sorry, Von, I just saw your post but bought one earlier today. Thank you for keeping them in stock for all the other noobs out there though.

It's a bit of a pea-shooter, fast rate of fire, low per-shot ammo burn, which is nice. I'm also loving the skill bonus from it, as my last weapon didn't provide a bonus.

I started to make a tool for selecting the weapon with either highest dpp or highest dps for your lvl. Not sure if I can publish it tho since I'm using entropedias weapon database. Does anyone know what license the database is under?

not sure if someone atm is maintaining entropedia, but the entropialife people wil know (i think they using the same )

Thanks, gonna run with kiwio but will keep an eye out :)

No no, if you have some xmas money to burn buy a bigger gun, if only for a few days.

bump this up - this is a great post with very valuable info but i keep losing it so now i have found it I am bumping. Please mods can you make this sticky as it explains valuable low lvl weapons details to old and new players alike - gz to OP and all that contributed to this thread

My SI scorpion is only giving me 2.54 dmg/pec and a horrid 1.8% crit rate. What are your thoughts on chipping in, to get my skills up to snuff? also, at wheat point do i know when to move on from level 1 punies?

My SI scorpion is only giving me 2.54 dmg/pec and a horrid 1.8% crit rate. What are your thoughts on chipping in, to get my skills up to snuff? also, at wheat point do i know when to move on from level 1 punies?

Chipping up is quite pointles at this lvl , the rewards from missions are stil abundant en easy to get at this lvl.

Unless you instantly want to play on a bigger level and willing to pay above average for it i would advise against it.

Added the kiwio from tt as a option for the once who dont have one of the other weapons avialable (adding the dpp stats later)

Looking at puny mobs and small mobs one of the most important factors in economical hunting is overkill. For punies almost any SIB weapon that does only 3 dmg will be more eco than one that does 4 dmg. I noticed that Toulan has some good low damage weapons. Some of them are from TT some are looted. They're not in entropedia because it's bugged since Toulan came out and we can't add items.

The Shayeb S30 (L) is a BLP pistol that does 3 max damage at a raw eco of 2.891 dpp (if my calcs are right, i used shopkeeper to determine decay (.0005 ped/shot)). Too bad they're not UL. A full TT gun will last 6000 shots so will last a long time if used as a finisher.

There aren't a lot of low dmg BLP guns and these are super plentiful on Toulan right now. I'd expect a lot of hunters willing to give these away for TT value or slightly over.

Back