Help: "An Internal Error has Occurred" - Login Issue

Kryten

Provider
Society
Freelancer
Quantum Kryten State
I was standing in Twin Peaks a little while ago trying to get some Survey Probes from the TT. It was failing and giving me a message saying "An Internal Error has occurred". I tried several times and then decided to try to relog back into the game in the hopes that it was a glitch. It will not let me log back in and I am staring at a message on the login screen saying "An Internal Error has occurred. Please try to login again in a few minutes. If the problem persists, please contact planet support for assistance." I have tried logging in for the last 10-15 minutes and keep getting the same message.

YES - I performed a repair.
YES - I have disabled my antivirus and firewall software.
YES - I have rebooted my PC.

Has this just happened to anyone else? Am I staring down the barrel of a several week wait for an answer from Support?

Yes, currently many others are having the same issue (In Society and I've heard in Local Chats)

Hope it clears up for you guys, and able to get back in. (Big lag spike about 30 minutes ago - seems to be going on since with the Login Issues and stuff.)

have the same, was loging 9 hours ago and evrething was fine, now i cant login:mad:

OK thanks mate, I feel better knowing it's not just me :)

Support case sent off anyway, hope they get it fixed soon!

Internal error

Same here... Maybe a good thing, loot has been relly terrible last days... We might find something else to spend the money on...:scratch2:

Got the same issue, but I got disconnected from game after several attempts to open society terminal..

"My mom always said, Entropia is like a box of bugs..." :eyecrazy:

Yeah Ive lost a fair bit of PED in the last few days too, methinks the two issues are related and me-also-thinks that MA wont compensate us for that.

Still cannot log in.

same for me ... maybe tomorrow :)

Maybe i should cook something .....

It appears Twin Peaks is the common factor here.

i logged out last night in Twin Peaks, today i can't login. hope it gets fixed soon.

Back