A little reminder...

TheGreat

Old
The Great ◊ÐідмоηĐ◊ Adventurer
Taming
Many of our more patient participants will be happy to hear that a completely redesigned taming system will be developed in 2013. The new taming system will include many of the features from the pre-CryEngine system, along with many new and exciting features that will expand the utility of tamed creatures. Additionally, one of the upcoming new Entropia Universe planets will make extensive use of the new taming system as a core aspect of the planet’s theme.

I would have to guess Taming will be back when Planet Toulan is released, or the hard launch of Cyrene.

Hope this helps... someone. :)

I really doubt that Planet Toulan is still in development. Not a word for a year.

I would have to guess Taming will be back when Planet Toulan is released, or the hard launch of Cyrene.

Hope this helps... someone. :)

Kim said that taming "is only on paper" and is not comming back anytime soon...

Falagor
:bandit:

"will be developed" means "we painted few things about it with our markers on white board"

..u are looking for dev post with phrase "is ready" :p

Kim said that taming "is only on paper" and is not coming back anytime soon...

Falagor
:bandit:

Kim said a lot, if the day is long:wise:

Its funny but sad that MA has no clue in how to make real money. Bring Taming in and the player base would double as more couples would join the game while one would be off playing the, sorry, hunting and the other would be taming spending extra un-eco money on taming animals.

jings I read this as " A little reindeer "

hehe.. *crawls back under the Christmas tree*

:ahh:

Last edited:
Its funny but sad that MA has no clue in how to make real money. Bring Taming in and the player base would double as more couples would join the game while one would be off playing the, sorry, hunting and the other would be taming spending extra un-eco money on taming animals.

Really? People were saying the same thing about PvP. Is Cyrene's hub or space inundated with new players?

If taming had more features and an end result of more than a pet to act as billboard then maybe but that needs devtime which MA isn't willing to assign ahead of more lucrative options.

Really? People were saying the same thing about PvP. Is Cyrene's hub or space inundated with new players?

If taming had more features and an end result of more than a pet to act as billboard then maybe but that needs devtime which MA isn't willing to assign ahead of more lucrative options.

MA wouldn't know what was lucrative if it walked up and smacked it in the face and said "hi I'm lucrative"

It stopped me depositing 15-20k US (that's equivalent to 45 billion non depositors.. possibly more :) ) a year out of principle and I'm just one tamer, I am guessing MA are like yourself... under the impression all a tamer does is tame mobs.

LOL..you missed the idea here..but yes there would be a difference. Taming could tap into SL player base. Now you think these people would want to come over from SL to play PvP? And probably the same people as well wouldn't get to interested in hunting, but they probably would give a try at mining and of course would spend hours crafting. But PvP? Remember this player base is dealing with real money and on average is older then 30 if not getting into their 60s here in this game. Now why would we not like space or pvp? hmmm.

Back