Rx unit beta

Status

S4400Salvation

Old Alpha
Society
Freelancer
Shaman 4400 Salvation
So who will be able to take down the RX UNIT BETA 242 who just stole 9158ped narcanisum from the participants who actually mine.

What's the purpose of RX Units

Remove RX Units from ingame.
They hurt the game on so many levels.

LOL, now i know why i got average tt return at 50-60% last week... FU MA

Remove RX Units from ingame.
They hurt the game on so many levels.

I saw the hof but i thought it was just an ava named that. But was it a bot or what are you saying? did MA get that hof?

{removed}
cheers

Last edited by a moderator:
dont they add to pvp loot? see an rx get a tower, go hunt said RX!

Should be party time for pk-ers. Its not like the rx units can withdraw the peds.

So thats what happend :mad:

I saw the hof but i thought it was just an ava named that. But was it a bot or what are you saying? did MA get that hof?

Yes that is a MA played avatar with like 2k hp and some big ass XXXL bazooka and a insane fap.

We have tried to take him down before but its not easy.

rx_team.jpg

(we all died if i remember right)

cheers

Yes MA player got that hof and now waits to be looted, i stated this problem earlier in a different thread the RX unit isn't something to be taken lighty if u want to take it down, so ppl with gear and skills have the possibility to take him down.

They should just leave the game to be played by actual participant then having a own player loot this kind of loot while the real miners get screwed over.

Yes that is a MA played avatar with like 2k hp and some big ass XXXL bazooka and a insane fap.

We have tried to take him down before but its not easy.

Great! Gz to that. Just cant see why my self and any other miner should pay for your pvp fun.

Great! Gz to that. Just cant see why my self and any other miner should pay for your pvp fun.

no no im not even going after him anymore, its a waste of peds.

Gz to the RX unit :)

In the end we all loose on tt, i'm sure the same goes for the RX unit.

Gz to the RX unit :)

In the end we all loose on tt, i'm sure the same goes for the RX unit.

I simply don't see why those units are around.
They go into pvp, get loot to get looted by pkers.
That being said what outcome does that tower have for miners overall?

Not only the RX units are perceived as taking from the mining "pool" to, eventually, redistribute it to PKers (which in turn they spend mucho peds to hunt it down, but this do not comfort the miners and I see not even PKers)

But what happens if RX units just gather the peds which cannot be withdrawn... oh wait, this is exactly what MA wants.

Whats next, RX units hunting PKers after they looted a miner and burying looted resources in non PVP?

Not only the RX units are perceived as taking from the mining "pool" to, eventually, redistribute it to PKers (which in turn they spend mucho peds to hunt it down, but this do not comfort the miners and I see not even PKers)

But what happens if RX units just gather the peds which cannot be withdrawn... oh wait, this is exactly what MA wants.

Whats next, RX units hunting PKers after they looted a miner and burying looted resources in non PVP?

That is a very serious issue, if pk'ers aren't even bothered to hunt the RX Unit down, what will happen to that loot then?

You know Shaman, that RX unit is a pussy compared to me and "damage" which I did mining-wise to game.

Remove me?

You know Shaman, that RX unit is a pussy compared to me and "damage" which I did mining-wise to game.

Remove me?

You're a paticipant, who actually plays the game.

In my eyes the RX unit steals from the miners by participating in the game and then only to be looted by pk'ers. (who won't prob even bother unless with a huge force)

You're a paticipant, who actually plays the game.

In my eyes the RX unit steals from the miners by participating in the game and then only to be looted by pk'ers. (who won't prob even bother unless with a huge force)

Replace RX unit with me. What did changed? (We assume that your eyes is "correct", which in my eyes isn't, but then we can take my eyes and start doubt in them, and then... ah fuck it)

Afaik he goes to store his loot. I remember we found him, and tried to gather a team big enough to take him down once, but just when we gathered a few peoeple, he TPed away. And later someone saw him near storage.

They actually mine, with 13 amps

Replace RX unit with me. What did changed? (We assume that your eyes is "correct", which in my eyes isn't, but then we can take my eyes and start doubt in them, and then... ah fuck it)

Thing is if you or any other "real" participant looted that it would be fine, but at this point what will happen to that narc?

First there will need to be a bunch of pk'ers that are able/willing to take him down, if that doesn't happen what did that tower do to the mining proffession overall?

Ps. if you got that loot and you stood there it wouldn't be hard for pk'ers to take you down.

Thing is if you or any other "real" participant looted that it would be fine, but at this point what will happen to that narc?

I just can guess - but easiest way - just TT that narc. But "correct" way - to sell it with MU, since RX unit will "suck" after that tower, it's same player in same sandbox. It's actually doesn't matter, what will be with narc.

First there will need to be a bunch of pk'ers that are able/willing to take him down, if that doesn't happen what did that tower do to the mining proffession overall?

Nothing. (in my eyes) Proof?

What did all that crap which is in storages of locked avatars? Of avatars who not playing? On some fucking resellers, who sitting on shitloads of resources for ages?

Ps. if you got that loot and you stood there it wouldn't be hard for pk'ers to take you down.

1. It's tower. Good luck to loot me, if they can.
2. No, I have a bit more IQ, which allows me to avoid PVP4.

Well, tbh I don't know how to showoff more here, GL! (smile.jpg)

How did he steal the peds? You're making assumptions about the loot system without any facts.

Even if one players loot did effect others, when he loses then he'd be benefiting you - so it cuts both ways.

I just can guess - but easiest way - just TT that narc. But "correct" way - to sell it with MU, since RX unit will "suck" after that tower, it's same player in same sandbox. It's actually doesn't matter, what will be with narc.

Nothing. (in my eyes) Proof?

What did all that crap which is in storages of locked avatars? Of avatars who not playing? On some fucking resellers, who sitting on shitloads of resources for ages?

1. It's tower. Good luck to loot me, if they can.
2. No, I have a bit more IQ, which allows me to avoid PVP4.

Well, tbh I don't know how to showoff more here, GL! (smile.jpg)

Was just an example given since u wanted me to replace u (participant) with the RX and see what the outcome would be.

But it's alright for a MA Player to go into game, get a tower, wait to be looted by a bunch of pk'ers? (tbh frankly just stealing that loot from a participant).

While the normal way would have been participant goes into pvp, mines, loots, sell with mu. (or gets looted if unlucky.)

Ps. bare in mind takes a shitload of players to take down the RX unit then just a single participant.

How did he steal the peds? You're making assumptions about the loot system without any facts.

Even if one players loot did effect others, when he loses then he'd be benefiting you - so it cuts both ways.

He steals ped in this simple way by just participating in the game, while that loot should have gone to a real participant of the game.

Now we have the issue will he be killed by pk'ers or not, if not what happens to that loot.

But it's alright for a MA Player to go into game, get a tower, wait to be looted by a bunch of pk'ers? (tbh frankly just stealing that loot from a participant).

Bolded part: loot was in some "lootpool". I think, there is no need to start that shit again - how loot works? Nobody know. MA tried to "explain" something, but it was just beginning of another shitstorm, so they stopped that.

So, "stealing" from someone through "lootpool", it's bullshit way worse than "stealing" in space.

Ps. bare in mind takes a shitload of players to take down the RX unit then just a single participant.

This one, especially this one RX unit often appearing after some "VUs", "Updates", "Fixes", "Restarts" and etc. By what PKers wrote - I think, he even isn't "designed" to be killed. Instead.

Why? Testing purposes.

Bolded part: loot was in some "lootpool". I think, there is no need to start that shit again - how loot works? Nobody know. MA tried to "explain" something, but it was just beginning of another shitstorm, so they stopped that.

So, "stealing" from someone through "lootpool", it's bullshit way worse than "stealing" in space.

This one, especially this one RX unit often appearing after some "VUs", "Updates", "Fixes", "Restarts" and etc. By what PKers wrote - I think, he even isn't "designed" to be killed. Instead.

Why? Testing purposes.

Let's disregard the word "lootpool" and just state the simple fact a MA player got a tower with no real idea what will happen to that tower.

Ps. what i would like to know what the real intention is with having a RX unit ingame, we can clearly see he is mining.

Also why the hell is he mining, what if those units started to hunt or craft?

And if u think he is there for testing purposes, their tests shouldn't be performed on a live server.

Last edited:
Why? Testing purposes.

MA should have testing servers, not using our environment - as long lootpool is public (there is no personal loot pool as MA told us)

so, there is 2 options, or - MA lie, or they robbed our peds on middle of the day

Let's disregard the word "lootpool" and just state the simple fact a MA player got a tower with no real idea what will happen to that tower.

Ps. what i would like to know what the real intention is with having a RX unit ingame, we can clearly see he is mining.

Also why the hell is he mining, what if those units started to hunt or craft?

Okay, let's disregard everything, except what we CAN SEE, ok?

So, what that was fucking tower was - 9k?

Okay, let's open our damn tracker:

tbeoPWY.png

And we know - that it's just GLOBALS and HOFs - there is a lot more, since many miners mining planetary.

So, let it be 900k for a week.

So, he did "stole" 1% (ONE) fucking percent?

Status
Back