Rx unit beta

Status
As I have been saying before, it's all about what theory we believe in. :)
No matter what theory we believe in, it's important to seperate what we believe
in and what really happens. It could be same, but it can also be something completly
different, and this can only be judged if we have 100% facts.
Until we have those facts, we should stick to a "in my opinion" approach ... :)

So, imo, he doesn't steal from others...

don't forget to add this one:

Weekly Hunting Stats
Total value 1 776 383 PED (-25.15 %)
Weekly Globals 14 806 (-18.75 %)
Most globals Feffox

MA should have testing servers, not using our environment - as long lootpool is public (there is no personal loot pool as MA told us)

so, there is 2 options, or - MA lie, or they robbed our peds on middle of the day

MA didn't told me anything, sorry.

I did told A LOT to myself by simple tracking my runs.

The only Real argument is where does the RX unit Get his ped?

if the Ped Is legitimate then let MA do it...

Also those ores i am sure will be part of a event or something stupid

Okay, let's disregard everything, except what we CAN SEE, ok?

So, what that was fucking tower was - 9k?

Okay, let's open our damn tracker:

tbeoPWY.png

And we know - that it's just GLOBALS and HOFs - there is a lot more, since many miners mining planetary.

So, let it be 900k for a week.

So, he did "stole" 1% (ONE) fucking percent?

Yes that's the fucking problem, if it is true.

A MA player takes loot ingame which if it wasn't for him that loot would have gone to actual players.

Disregard all the fucking mining stats, just ask yourself what is it doing ingame.

1. Make new ava named RX Unit Beta 242 go mine in PVP4,pk'ers don't want to pk you miners run from you=PROFIT
2. You get busted that you are copy of real RX by a pk'er or miner and get killed/looted=FUCK :)

don't forget to add this one:

Weekly Hunting Stats
Total value 1 776 383 PED (-25.15 %)
Weekly Globals 14 806 (-18.75 %)
Most globals Feffox

*cough*

If you like "tales" from MA - they also "told" somewhere that "lootpools" of different professions - separated.

Don't get this as whining, but, if that was a test, maybe they changed something in mining? 23-24% hitrate on Caly today(Never had anything like that). Anyone else noticed something strange in mining today?

Not only the RX units are perceived as taking from the mining "pool" to, eventually, redistribute it to PKers (which in turn they spend mucho peds to hunt it down, but this do not comfort the miners and I see not even PKers)

But what happens if RX units just gather the peds which cannot be withdrawn... oh wait, this is exactly what MA wants.

Whats next, RX units hunting PKers after they looted a miner and burying looted resources in non PVP?

agree. if it realy are ma played avatar and he shuld stand next to me and pull a big nice rare high end iteam on spiders i chuld get so pist. no testing on live servers. it cant just be a ordenary particant make this ava and change one letter in the namn? or someting like thet?

got damn he guld have get a soto UL level 12 amp or someting thet drop ones every 10years. what wold happen to thet item?

Yes that's fucking is the problem, if it is true.

A MA player takes loot ingame which if it wasn't for him that loot would have gone to actual players.

So, you pretending that you KNOW how loot works? And you KNOW what happened? And thus, MA rep damaged ingame economy?

Write support case, copypaste their answer here, and let's finish this shit?

The only Real argument is where does the RX unit Get his ped?

if the Ped Is legitimate then let MA do it...

Also those ores i am sure will be part of a event or something stupid

Same way as any other MA avatar, official or unofficial? ;)

Kim|Calypso:
Here's the bottom line, our PEDs come from sales such as estates and motherships. We can either pocket this money by deleting the PEDs thus reducing the amount of currency in circulation or cycle it back in various ways such as playing with it on our own avatars. The latter is the better alternative for you, assuming you want more rather than less money in the system.

And no we cant influence the loot of a single player. We're a business and how exactly would that help improve our bottom line? Adding features to the system costs big money and it isn't wasted on things that can't possibly contribute to that.

Can someone explain what all this means? I'm confused... :scratch2::scratch2:

Don't get this as whining, but, if that was a test, maybe they changed something in mining? 23-24% hitrate on Caly today(Never had anything like that). Anyone else noticed something strange in mining today?

24%-25% was "standard" hitrate before "changes" in the very beginning of 2013. So I hope... hehe.

Actually, it's nothing interesting to measure by "days" - take at least week and see.

So, you pretending that you KNOW how loot works? And you KNOW what happened? And thus, MA rep damaged ingame economy?

Write support case, copypaste their answer here, and let's finish this shit?

Damn you can't be that thick to understand that something is wrong here. If that MA player mined like any other drops bomb, amped or not and able to get claims how can you not comprehend that maybe an actual participant could have done same and have gotten that tower?

Hence my question : what's the purpose of RX Units ingame.

24%-25% was "standard" hitrate before "changes" in the very beginning of 2013. So I hope... hehe.

Actually, it's nothing interesting to measure by "days" - take at least week and see.

Well, I started around March so didn't experienced as many call it "Good old system", so 23% seems like a hell to me, even when I know it may balance a bit tomorrow or later.
Sure, one day is nothing, but this was a strange coincidence anyway :) Who knows what/when/how MA changes anything.

So who will be able to take down the RX UNIT BETA 242 who just stole 9158ped narcanisum from the participants who actually mine.

He mined also, he is not taking it out (withdrawing) he will probably spend it on ammo and such, and it end up in lootpool.

Well, I started around March so didn't experienced as many call it "Good old system", so 23% seems like a hell to me, even when I know it may balance a bit tomorrow or later.
Sure, one day is nothing, but this was a strange coincidence anyway :) Who knows what/when/how MA changes anything.

uhhhh
this is the old system of mining back again
welcome this is how it always was

It's actually easy. To induce shitstorms at PCF for testing forums.

Bulletproof logic, btw.

Attract more players in PVP, making it more interesting knowing that somewhere there's an uber avatar with 1000TT Pyrite.

Testing some features - well, that could be done anywhere on planet. Why PVP?

Crew just having fun :wtg:

Who knows... :)

Such hitrate (if sustain!) resulting in nice planetary runs. You can have sucky TT-wise return (as now, anyway, hehe) but big difference is - you had planetary global each two lvl7-lvl8 amps, and in kinda 10 amps you have some hof. There was almost no idiotic hofs below 300ped. I don't know, maybe it's possible to check those times on tracker, you will see - that hits below 300ped was GLOBALS.

In other words - actually changing nothing, but you had more fun.

Hmm, let me get this straight first of all.

RX units are MA staff playing the game getting globals and hof's gathering loot so they can be looted in PVP4 by others? And RX units are so dang hard you have to be a band of ubers to kill him and loot him.

That's pretty messed up as they are taking loot from mining and hunting from other players chances at getting that loot and just giving to the ubers. Oh wait nevermind pretty much a modified calypso event, carry on, same old shit, nothing to see or care about here.....

Can someone explain what all this means? I'm confused... :scratch2::scratch2:

MA controlled avatars (RX units) mine in pvp4 and one of them recently got 9k narc. Some miners believe it was stolen from them, while others consider RX just another kind of participants since they fill the pool too.

just to clarify they did design this game to make sure it was 'fair' for all.

and this just show persistence will pay off to who ever plays...

and they are using there own ped they acquired through legit means..... i don't see a issue with this and know that there is more ped to gain......

personally i been having the worst experience for the past 3 months but that is what happens.. hopefully it will balance out for me... just like everyone; as long as you play.

Such hitrate (if sustain!) resulting in nice planetary runs. You can have sucky TT-wise return (as now, anyway, hehe) but big difference is - you had planetary global each two lvl7-lvl8 amps, and in kinda 10 amps you have some hof. There was almost no idiotic hofs below 300ped. I don't know, maybe it's possible to check those times on tracker, you will see - that hits below 300ped was GLOBALS.

In other words - actually changing nothing, but you had more fun.

I wouldn't mind that kind of system. Today 10 x lvl7 with no global/HOF. Calling that "fun" would be rude :D Let's just hope they will adjust it properly and we can finally finish our runs without swearing :D
Having few thousand hof after boring losses is like "Oh, well, balanced. Move on!" From the other side, at least it balances somehow.

--mod's note--
Merged two threads from same OP regarding same subject.

Also moved to PVP section, as that's what RX Units are about.
--/mod's note--

First of all, who said that if RX didn't loot that narc - someone else would get it? What if the mining deposit was manually created for RX to grab it, a kind of little pvp event with the hof message as invite for pk'ers?

I wouldn't mind that kind of system. Today 10 x lvl7 with no global/HOF. Calling that "fun" would be rude :D Let's just hope they will adjust it properly and we can finally finish our runs without swearing :D
Having few thousand hof after boring losses is like "Oh, well, balanced. Move on!" From the other side, at least it balances somehow.

Posted already, but can't resist again. Rocktropia - old good area (RIP), D-CLASS amp (lvl8):

--mod's note--
Merged two threads from same OP regarding same subject.

Also moved to PVP section, as that's what RX Units are about.
--/mod's note--

Can you clarify where RX's are only about PVP?

This thread had several things in question, mainly being why it's mining, so just cause u think RX are only about pvp that's your opinion, return the thread to original state.

Ps. how do i report abuse from moderators?

What if the mining deposit was manually created for RX to grab it, a kind of little pvp event with the hof message as invite for pk'ers?

There are allot of if and how's but if what u wrote above is just a little bit true on how it worked then how much more of a slap is that to the actual players/miners/depositers?

Status
Back