Apocalyptic

Welcome new members :wtg:

Long overdue bump :yay:

Time for a bump :wtg:

Welcome back returning members :yay:

First, I must say I really liked the relaxed attitude to this soc. I fit so much to the "relaxed" part that I never cared to count my skills until now. Sadly I failed to comply with my 177k skills. I admint it, I'm like a permanent noob. I've been in game since v3.something and Im obviously not very good at it at least not anymore, but I can afford to be a looser. I have a IRL steady job and get well paid doing it. I used to be in a top50 soc long time ago, but recently quit as they all went offline. I have some valuable uncounted skills, like beeing ripped off by a trusted socmembers, and a large portion of "being bored" skills. Not to mention the "loosing peds" skill.

So I have the optins:
1-Find a noobsoc with similar rules
2-Bribe someone in this soc
3-Buy the skills required to get past 200k

Any suggestions what I should do?

First, I must say I really liked the relaxed attitude to this soc. I fit so much to the "relaxed" part that I never cared to count my skills until now. Sadly I failed to comply with my 177k skills. I admint it, I'm like a permanent noob. I've been in game since v3.something and Im obviously not very good at it at least not anymore, but I can afford to be a looser. I have a IRL steady job and get well paid doing it. I used to be in a top50 soc long time ago, but recently quit as they all went offline. I have some valuable uncounted skills, like beeing ripped off by a trusted socmembers, and a large portion of "being bored" skills. Not to mention the "loosing peds" skill.

So I have the optins:

I'll donate 25 ped for bribing this soc. ;)

I'm sure if you ask Hardwrath, he may consider you. :)

So I have the optins:

Actually we are about to create a sister society for people with 100k to 200k skills.

This will happen within the next few days.

I'll send you a PM in a hour or so.

i take bribes!!

Updated Information

Apocalyptic is a laid back relaxed society with high skilled members between 200K and 400K+ skills. The focal point of Apocalyptic is being drama free.

Minimum skill requirement
-200K+ total avatar skills

Society Leader = Quell Que Star

If you have under 200K skills, please see the thread for our sister society Apocalyptic Uprising

We do not impose frivolous rules on our members and we don't have any kind of structure to our society. Just play, relax, have fun, and do your thing. :)

We are an English speaking society with hunters, miners, crafters, traders, LA owners, etc from all over the world. We each have our own goals and our own way of playing EU. Some of our members are very heavily invested in EU, some use top end unlimited items, others use (L). A lot of our members have an entrepreneurial spirit and are profit oriented, others just like to hunt, mine, or craft and play EU strictly for entertainment.

Overall, we are looking for established players as well as people who are coming up fast. We want more members who are laid back, relaxed, and drama free. We like people who are fun and easy to get along with.

If you think that you might be a good fit, please send Kitty or Quell a PM.

We have a private society forum here on PCF. New and existing Apoc members who wish to join it simply need to go to the below link, select the society name, and submit an application. One of us will approve it within 24 hours or so.

https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/profile.php?do=editusergroups

In order to prevent personality conflicts, before new members are accepted into the society their names are posted in our private society forum and existing members are given the opportunity to object.

PVP/Land Grab

Apocalyptic is PVP neutral. We don't have alliances with other societies and as a result, our members are free to support or kill any member from any society. During land grab, the same is true, even if that means you will be fighting against another society members supporting the opposite side. In lootable PVP, if you kill and loot another society member we are going to be pissed. In non lootable PVP, as long as it stays light and fun between Apoc members, do what you want. With anyone else in PVP, do what your want but please keep your drama as your own.

Hi,
There have been some changes in the roster that have required some Leader position adjustments. The changes are now reflected in the info given about our society. We are still a very laid-back Soc and welcome any that meet the requirements for joining to apply. If you don't meet the Apocalyptic Req's then you can apply to our sister Society Apocalyptic Uprising. We are more like family then a group of players and love to have fun.

General of Apocalyptic,
Que

we are currently #4 Society in hunting and #2 in Crafting.....we have very skilled and knowledgeable members in all facets of the Entropian Universe. If you would like to join us apply and/or drop us a pm in game.

For those of you who would like to join us please contact Quell (me), Kitty, Longtime.

Apocalyptic has had another stellar year of progress and member additions. Apoc is in the top 10 hunting (ranging between #2 - #10) and have been #1 in mining and crafting for some months now. Our society has become family, with respect, fun, and adventure shared. As leader of Apocalyptic I wanted to personally thank all our members for establishing us as one of THE top Societies in the Game.

Quell

For the Apoc members that like participating in a private society forum, we do have a private forum over on EntropiaPlanets and as of today we now have one here on PCF.

Apoc members that want to join the soc forum here on PCF can go to User CP, then on the left toward the bottom and find "Permission Groups" then on the right find Apocalyptic in the list and then request to join it.

Otherwise just click here: https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/profile.php?do=editusergroups

One of us will have to approve the join request.

This :wise::wtg:

Back