Info: Radar in lootable pvp zones.

Wake up, pvp4 is empty because no one wants to fight you anymore....

Yes, it is empty last time, but we talking about on/off radar, & see most ppl want it back.

u dont have to use toxic at rig, just go there :)

yes but rig no is loteable zone :cool:

if ppl really like pk fun and no money just remove toxic and all can have fun and no just think in get pds.
loteable zone but no toxic and you can have your radar on :eureka:

Iam not realy going to the pvp4 zone these days.

I used to be there alot with the radar on tho but i found better uses of my time then skilling TP all days looking for pray.

But for me going in there radar on/off is not a big deal but whats realy killing the point of pvp is the team tags.
As long as you can put team tags on theres no use to be invisible from the radar.

So my options are:

Either to remove the team tags and keep radar off in pvp , making both the people living of the lay of the land more insivible but also making the predators more deadly and yeilding more loot.

Completely remove the radar block since you can see players anyhow with with team target yeilding in better fights vs the teams that are going there.

any of the options would add bit more trafic and gameplay to the zone.

Did remember tho that i used to love the thrill of getting a GD on radar and i would feel the pulse go up.
Seeing how player teamtarget wont be removed i also vote for the removal of the radar block.

so far this is only good I dea I see here, remove team tags make last 15 seconds only
:smash::sniper: :dance:

Last edited:
yes but rig no is loteable zone :cool:

if ppl really like pk fun and no money just remove toxic and all can have fun and no just think in get pds.
loteable zone but no toxic and you can have your radar on :eureka:

and this one is good too make lootable but no toxic mean no ammo only loot if the avatar carrie any :lolup::lolup::lolup::lolup: and you can have fun all day :laugh::laugh: belza getting too smart:beerchug:

after watching this video, i understand why ba and their friends (or just your enemies) don't want to enable radar in pvp.. they don't want to get rapped in a true and fair fight.. they only want to sneaky killing miners and/or pkers (if possible)

Hehehe, they did cry all the time. But wait... We are only few compared with 100 BA family + AOW and allothers that BA teaming with, it is not our fault that they DONT LIKE PVP and never helping friends... :rolleyes:

Remove toxic and you go to see how alot of ppl go to join :lolup:

Belza, I am 100% sure u would love that. Like i told in post before - lootable pvp is much more fun to pk only because of toxic you loose/get ammo. Ofc for people who want to go in but cant PK at all, it would be much better without radar and without toxic :girl:

Hehehe, they did cry all the time. But wait... We are only few compared with 100 BA family + AOW and allothers that BA teaming with, it is not our fault that they DONT LIKE PVP and never helping friends... :rolleyes:

Belza, I am 100% sure u would love that. Like i told in post before - lootable pvp is much more fun to pk only because of toxic you loose/get ammo. Ofc for people who want to go in but cant PK at all, it would be much better without radar and without toxic :girl:

no is me who camp on pvp4 for hours and no move in any zone waiting any GD get on your radar for jump on him:silly2:
you no want fun pk you just looking to try get pds again camping on pvp4 cause now you only can cry on cave larvas ;)
if you really looking fun pk battles better idea is loteable zone and no toxic but really you only are looking to money no to fun :wise:

You just go looking for your benefit.

@@ show me and area im cryin for thinks more easy :confused::confused:

I'd personally like to see weapons have 2 settings.

1. Hunting setting
2. PVP setting

In the pvp setting, the weapon can only be used versus avatars and vehicles; like with weapons for vehicles.

In the pvp setting the weapon only uses 10% of ammo/decay of the hunting setting; like with fort settings.

I personally think this would create the most activity in PVP: as "wasting" with uber fap or vehicle wouldn't work, and controlling the rig (oil) or pvp4 (toxic/loot) would make winning in pvp zones profitable. I am sure it would still cost 10ped+ a hour to pk in such a system (the avg fee MA take from players) and people who enjoy PVP would feel satisfied for the ped spent; even if you lost.

after watching this video, i understand why ba and their friends (or just your enemies) don't want to enable radar in pvp.. they don't want to get rapped in a true and fair fight.. they only want to sneaky killing miners and/or pkers (if possible)

Or, WSS and that group want to be invincible by it not being able to even sneak up on them, or hide if you are trying to avoid.

I'd personally like to see weapons have 2 settings.

1. Hunting setting
2. PVP setting

In the pvp setting, the weapon can only be used versus avatars and vehicles; like with weapons for vehicles.

In the pvp setting the weapon only uses 10% of ammo/decay of the hunting setting; like with fort settings.

I personally think this would create the most activity in PVP: as "wasting" with uber fap or vehicle wouldn't work, and controlling the rig (oil) or pvp4 (toxic/loot) would make winning in pvp zones profitable. I am sure it would still cost 10ped+ a hour to pk in such a system (the avg fee MA take from players) and people who enjoy PVP would feel satisfied for the ped spent; even if you lost.

i can say i like your idea.. so 10% of the normal ammo/decay when you shoot in the air or in vehicle/avatar and normal 100% when you shoot in mobs..

so maybe ppls will start figthing in oil rig again cause now it doesn't worth to fight for it..

Please include me in the happy without radar group.

Its PvP. Its supposed to be dangerous. Youre supposed to keep moving. Mob camping is carebear behavior and has no place in an atmosphere where intelligent opponents are present.

i can say i like your idea.. so 10% of the normal ammo/decay when you shoot in the air or in vehicle/avatar and normal 100% when you shoot in mobs..

so maybe ppls will start figthing in oil rig again cause now it doesn't worth to fight for it..

That's correct. It should also help activity in the other pvp zones. I am sure I read Kim say something along the lines "we over-estimated the interest in pvp". Personally I think there is a lot of interest in pvp, but it's such a pedsink for the majority of players, it stays a niche profession.

some people just keep coming even without trying to shoot somebody, just to make others waste...

Maybe they at one Point tried, noticed that their best weapon did 30 dmg through the other guy's armor, that other guy brings up his mod fap, a tango/mod dar/tier 8 vrex 2k, and the "new arrival" realize it's not much of idea to even try.

And if there are two, high level equal parts (both pvp trained and top-level gear), they agree it will take too much ammo killing the other one so they just shout "hi what's up" to eachother.

I don't Think a low/mid-level player wants to pay 5 ped just to get shot.

I am indecisive atm but i lean towards radar again however then i would have to Vote to Remove the RX unit

Make it optional - you can turn it on by a setting in the Action Library, but it is off by default. Enable it in the next patch, don't mention it in the patch notes, and see who is the first to find it :dunce:

I am indecisive atm but i lean towards radar again however then i would have to Vote to Remove the RX unit

So should i write you in green list? :)

Make it optional - you can turn it on by a setting in the Action Library, but it is off by default. Enable it in the next patch, don't mention it in the patch notes, and see who is the first to find it :dunce:

I think you dont get a point why need radar :) If it will be done like you just told - it willbe even more unfair against solo players who find things later. So poor miner or hunter will be looted alot while he get this...

Radar would help people to be able to spend peds in lootable zones, be able to kill mobs that MA made in lootable zones, to have more fun. If you pay atention, even space got his "radar ON", so u see ships if they come close.

I have to say radar off :) It is how I have always imagined lootable PvP Area to be.

I have to say radar off :) It is how I have always imagined lootable PvP Area to be.

yup only need to remove tags and the radar box should be disable in pvp4

hide radar box :D and thats the real pvp4 XD no tag no radar box :D so zone is real danger kinda like if you running inside the amazon XD:lolup::lolup::lolup:

Yes to radar

Yes to RADAR!

yup only need to remove tags and the radar box should be disable in pvp4

hide radar box :D and thats the real pvp4 XD no tag no radar box :D so zone is real danger kinda like if you running inside the amazon XD:lolup::lolup::lolup:

that will not be danger at all, it will be easy for anyone in there to hunt.
maybe u will be found some time, but mostly not.

and people will be tierd of searching so pvp will be more dead than it already is.

this is what i think, PK will be gone, if u want to hunt alone than ok, if u want to pk u want radar.

that will not be danger at all, it will be easy for anyone in there to hunt.
maybe u will be found some time, but mostly not.

and people will be tierd of searching so pvp will be more dead than it already is.

this is what i think, PK will be gone, if u want to hunt alone than ok, if u want to pk u want radar.

proves the point of the thread, you all think pvp4 is for you to pk only, screw the miners or hunters. As long as it is better for you to pk then you are happy

So once pvp4 is ideally suited for WSS to pk all day, you then expect all the miners and hunters to flood pvp4 with GD's for you to hunt.

This is just to funny lol

proves the point of the thread, you all think pvp4 is for you to pk only, screw the miners or hunters. As long as it is better for you to pk then you are happy

So once pvp4 is ideally suited for WSS to pk all day, you then expect all the miners and hunters to flood pvp4 with GD's for you to hunt.

This is just to funny lol

you like to twist everything right? :D

if radar will be turned on the miners will be harder to catch than they are today without radar and with tags.

with no tag and no radar PvP is dead, end of story. go in mine is safe, hunting not as safe.

with radar and tags its best overall for everything, u can mine and hunt and see if someone comes close and be able to get away before u get killed by the pkers, and the pkers will find gd and be able to hunt them aswell.

but when radar was on we had alot more people in pvp and some didnt run and wanted to fight.

i would want to see statistic from MA about hunting and mining and pk inside pvp4 before and after radar.

you like to twist everything right? :D

if radar will be turned on the miners will be harder to catch than they are today without radar and with tags.

with no tag and no radar PvP is dead, end of story. go in mine is safe, hunting not as safe.

with radar and tags its best overall for everything, u can mine and hunt and see if someone comes close and be able to get away before u get killed by the pkers, and the pkers will find gd and be able to hunt them aswell.

but when radar was on we had alot more people in pvp and some didnt run and wanted to fight.

i would want to see statistic from MA about hunting and mining and pk inside pvp4 before and after radar.

Imo, and this is just my opinion, fun pvp shouldn't be based on pvp lootable, instead it
should be based on a advanced system for pk vs pk, and not pk vs hunter, miner or
whatever non-pk'er.
But I doubt MA has any interest to implement such features that are needed, since
it would take a lot of time to get it right... the interest for it in theory and thoughts
most probably excist thou'. :)

Imo, and this is just my opinion, fun pvp shouldn't be based on pvp lootable, instead it
should be based on a advanced system for pk vs pk, and not pk vs hunter, miner or
whatever non-pk'er.
But I doubt MA has any interest to implement such features that are needed, since
it would take a lot of time to get it right... the interest for it in theory and thoughts
most probably excist thou'. :)

PK in lootable makes it cheaper, and no one is forced to ever hunt or mine in pvp4, thats a decision me and everyone takes to risk even hunting atm dosnt give much MU.

I did think PvP fort with less expensive pk would be bigger than it is, i want to do fort, i have been trying to get more people to it, even try make a BA vs WSS fort but intrests are low. :/

Last edited:
PK in lootable makes it cheaper, and no one is forced to ever hunt or mine in pvp4 that a decide me and everyone takes to risk even hunting atm dosnt give much MU.

I did think PvP fort with less expensive pk would be bigger than it is, i want to do fort, i have been trying to get more people to it, even try make a BA vs WSS fort but intrests are low. :/

With current system I'm not suprised interest is low. There are not many goals,
(real) achievements, awards, proper point- and famesystem and so on and so on...

I have some ideas around pk vs pk, where some probably will be seen as impossible
since they are based on a alternative to RCE: monthly fee. But they are not ment as a
substitute to RCE, just a option where it still is possible to use this system from excisting
ingame payment system... ;)
Quite big system, but one day I might put it down as a Wish. :)

With current system I'm not suprised interest is low. There are not many goals,
(real) achievements, awards, proper point- and famesystem and so on and so on...

I have some ideas around pk vs pk, where some probably will be seen as impossible
since they are based on a alternative to RCE: monthly fee. But they are not ment as a
substitute to RCE, just a option where it still is possible to use this system from excisting
ingame payment system... ;)
Quite big system, but one day I might put it down as a Wish. :)

some pk area with awards or points and famesystem i can see as fun and might work, but we will still need pvp4 wich is lootable.

this is abit offtopic but i like the idea, IF u are allowed to use ur own avatar in the event, not like cyrene when ur not allowed to use ur gear or skills. if they do as cyrene there will just be another fail.

Back