Is deposit as slow as withdraw ? LOL

Nalia

Provider
For the first time i used my Visa to make a deposit inside EU, for 100 € ... My card is confirmed ...

My deposit was confirmed and accepted :

Deposit confirmed
Thank you! Your deposit was successful.
The deposited PED should be available on your PED-card right away!

Still no money on my pedcard ...

I thought we get the money immediatly, how long must we wait ?

Deposit time = 50miliseconds
Withdraw time = 50 trillion trillion miliseconds

Unless there is an issue with the credit card processor (which is still DIBS I think), the funds should appear on your ped card balance immediately, with a message in chat (in red) to confirm.

If this hasn't happened, lodge a support case right away, so that they can look into it for you.

It may take a few days for them to confirm what's happened, especially on a weekend, as they would need to verify the transaction's status with DIBS.

LOL .... i have incredible news for you : sometime deposit time = withdraw time .... still no money on my pedcard and still no answer from the support ...

If the system said that your deposit was succesful, the PEDs should appear on your PED card immediately, so since they didnt something went wrong. Might be your bank withheld the transfer for some reason, or its an error on MAs side.

Hope the issue gets solved fast for you, GL :)

what is this "withdraw" you speak of???

All hail Mindark, the creators who existed before space and time. (or the RCE who never committed an withdrawal)

On Topic: I'd submit an support case unless you used bank transfer.

still waiting ... still no news from the support...

It seems fund were removed from my Visacard ... may be some slow internet in Sweden and i still don't see the information in my pedcard ... Or may be my CG is too bad and the refresh is slow and i can't see the new figures ...

:)

still waiting ... still no news from the support...

It seems fund were removed from my Visacard ... may be some slow internet in Sweden and i still don't see the information in my pedcard ... Or may be my CG is too bad and the refresh is slow and i can't see the new figures ...

:)

For the 2nd time:

MindArk do not process your credit card directly.

Just like any other retail business, they use a third-party processor.

They will need to confirm with that processor (DIBS) about what happened to your payment.

It may take some days (particularly over a weekend), before they will know what happened with your deposit attempt, and why it didn't reach your PED card.

Repetitively posting that they haven't got back to you in less than an hour won't make it happen any faster. :wise:

Serica : i was joking ;-)

For the 2nd time:

MindArk do not process your credit card directly.

Just like any other retail business, they use a third-party processor.

They will need to confirm with that processor (DIBS) about what happened to your payment.

It may take some days (particularly over a weekend), before they will know what happened with your deposit attempt, and why it didn't reach your PED card.

Repetitively posting that they haven't got back to you in less than an hour won't make it happen any faster. :wise:

I get an answer from support and i write here because it may help some other players as it seems this problem occurs time to time.

(finally the transaction was cancelled, MA released my funds, and 5 minuts ago i was able to do the deposit which worked fine :)

SUPPORT ANSWER AND EXPLANATIONS ABOUT WHAT OCCURED

On 2014-02-27 14:58:06 SUPPORT replied:
Hi,

The transaction you are refering to was authorized but never charged due to a communication failure at the Payment Service Provider (Dibs).

ID: XXXX
Date: 27.02.2013 09:34 (UTC)
Amount: XXX EUR
Released: 27.02.2013 14:45 (UTC)

This might have putted a reservations/hold on your Banking account for that amount, but it has been manually released by us.

The time it takes before your banking account is updated accordingly depends on their routines.

The second attempt (ID XXXX, also XXX USD) was rejected by your Bank. Most likely because of the previous hold.

This was due to a communication failure. The PSP did not give an answer within the allowed timespan and unfortunately this happens from time to time.

Kind regards,

All is fine :)

The deposits have always happen much faster.

Sometimes so fast that you get charged twice!!

(That's not a joke, watch your bank statements folks)

For the first time i used my Visa to make a deposit inside EU, for 100 € ... My card is confirmed ...

My deposit was confirmed and accepted :

Deposit confirmed
Thank you! Your deposit was successful.
The deposited PED should be available on your PED-card right away!

Still no money on my pedcard ...

I thought we get the money immediatly, how long must we wait ?

It does go in imediately . mine does anyways..........

The deposits have always happen much faster.

Sometimes so fast that you get charged twice!!

(That's not a joke, watch your bank statements folks)

It does show twice for US transactions, but if you confirm with your bank the money is only taken once.

It does show twice for US transactions, but if you confirm with your bank the money is only taken once.

No.
Not for me..Several different support cases followed my MA returning the extra charges each time. Others have experienced this as well.

Like I said, watch your statements folks:wise:

Back