Info: THE HIVE: a tutorial to aurli uber bosses

Konvicted

Elite
Λкση ƬяυѕƬ Κσηνι¢тed
UPDATE: NOW ABOUT 2500 BROOD OF 1 KIND KILLS NEEDED TO SPAWN A BOSS, After the 6th Boss is spawned, frank the failure will spawn in the same brood cave

Dear community,

I believe everyone should have access to this knowleadge, its been nearly a year this place was release and most who know how the spawn of aurli uber aka bosses works never shared it, kept it to themself and profiting from it (i joined the place mid november 13 and was able to figure out all this stuff by myself).
Several people mentionned me how bad they wanted to loot some bones and start a set of more eco plates together, I have helped some friends so far, I believe at some point everyone should get to share what they know, it always was on us to give and to receive, so here is my input.

Aurli Biogenic Gel.
This gel is made off all the brood parts you may loot in the hive, some aurli larva which can be found in the bell brood room, some alien liquids from other domes and an animal oil i let you find about.
Used in the craft of the adj/imp/mod bp.

Aurli Bosses have an internal cooldown.
Matter of fact i was able to determine this cooldown, they all work on a base of "timing" and not "kill count" as many could believe and feel robbed by the WSS mafia (or by myself?) out there camping each cave ready to catch the precious loot.
Each of these bosses can and will respawn 48hrs after last one killed up to 120hrs spawning limit, once this understood you might want to know when the last specific boss been killed to be able to catch the next one and hunt at the right place, timing pattern may vary depending on server reboot, server reboot now force a cooldown reset, which means no boss will spawn untill 48hrs atleast passed.

Bring with you the highest tiered gun you can, for some of the strongest boss a rutube/perseus armor will be needed, be prepared for the worst but still pray for the best, infact some people from the mentionned above soc will KS you at all cost, it happend to me before and mob train isnt an option for some of the less respectable of them or even auto firing the spawning point for several hours in a row or even all day.
This is not really about it but worth mentioning as all treasure comes at a cost so lets get to the real point of the thread.

6 different bosses, from L43 to L106, each spawning as an extra mob to the existing ones, each of these boss spawn INSIDE their brood cave, each of these are a nearly 100% guarantee to loot a bone or up to 3 bones with dread.
Bones are also lootable from regular mobs, confirmed on brood of bram, dotty and bell, also potentially from warren as the boss happend to give no loot.
NOTE: some have lower chances of looting and will be detailed under.

L43 Dotty
dotty_pos.jpg

50% chances of looting a bone

L48 Bell (picture taken from the way to the bell cave)
bell.jpg

50%+ chances of looting a bone
Spawns into PVP

L49 Bram
bram_pos.jpg

50%+ chances of looting a bone

L76 Warren
warren_pos.jpg

75%+ chances of looting a bone

L78 Unruly
unruly_pos.jpg

100% chances of looting a bone

L106 Dread The AllBrood
dread_pos.jpg

100% chances of looting atleast a bone, up to 3 lootable
Spawns in PVP
Makes a loud Rooooaaaar noise on spawn that can be heard all around the hive.

NoTE: Chances of looting mentionned are based on 2-3 months of tracking, personal & friends kills.

Additional information will be provided in a following post (if you want to personally ask me something about the place i can teach & tell you for free, ingame).

Good luck to everyone inside the hive, may this allow to be revived, mob start to loot UL items again and return some of the mu to these mobs.

Last edited:
Armor plates are made off the mutated aurli bones piece.
2 kinds are possible, adj/imp/mod 5b and 6a

in order to make the plate you need to talk to the NPC prof walken.
Adj are made of 1 mutated bone + 2 disassembled regular 5b or 6a
Imp are made of 1 mutated bone + 2 disassembled Adj 5b or 6a
Mod are made of 1 mutated bone + 2 disassembled imp 5b or 6a

7 bones needed for a set of adj
21 bones needed for a set of imp
49 bones needed for a set of mod

These plates have a block damage chance, it cancels the damage taken down to 0.0
They also have a much greater economy than their regular version

Last edited:
These are the last spawned boss since last server reset

Dread** 2+1Mutated Aurli Bone Piece Akon & Casay Fri, 07 Mar 2014 08:50:01 ** 80h45min since last
Dotty** Mutated Aurli Bone Piece Tomas Tamosiunas Tumeli Thu, 06 Mar 2014 11:09:40 ** 48h30min since last
Bram ** Mutated Aurli Bone Piece Tomas Tamosiunas Tumeli Wed, 05 Mar 2014 18:26:10 ** 58h15min
Dotty** No Bone Gunzy Tue, 04 Mar 2014 10:37:00 ** 59h05min
Unruly ** Mutated Aurli Bone Piece Akon TrusT Konvicted Tue, 04 Mar 2014 08:12:22 ** 61h15min
Warren ** Mutated Aurli Bone Piece mg Joda VVV VVV Mon, 03 Mar 2014 22:57:23 ** 70h25min
Dread ** 3Mutated Aurli Bone Piece mg Joda VVV VVV Mon, 03 Mar 2014 22:54:23 ** 70h20min
Bram ** Mutated Aurli Bone Piece Akon TrusT Konvicted Mon, 03 Mar 2014 08:11:41 ** /118h05min
Bell ** Mutated Aurli Bone Piece mg Joda VVV VVV Sun, 02 Mar 2014 23:27:08 ** /109h30min
Dotty** Mutated Aurli Bone Piece mg Joda VVV VVV Sat, 01 Mar 2014 23:30:53 ** /85h30min
Unruly** Mutated Aurli Bone Piece Akon TrusT Konvicted Sat, 01 Mar 2014 18:53:24 ** /81h
Warren** No Bone Akon Sat, 01 Mar 2014 00:45:00 ** /62h45min
Dread ** Mutated Aurli Bone Piece Hulk & Joda Sat, 01 Mar 2014 00:40:00 ** /62h40min Server reset
/ SERVER RESET TIME BASED

Next Boss possible (this is a 1 time help i wont keep this updated)

Bell 12hrs limit spawn to 120hr
Warren 36hrs limit spawn to 120hr
Unruly 55hrs limit spawn to 120hr spawned already

NOTE: SOME BONES ARE LOOTED IN A SILENT WAY AND MAKE TRACKING HARDER IF YOU HAVENT WITNESSED THE KILL

Last edited:
Sharing is caring, + rep.

Edit: Never mind I read the text again ;)

/Slupor

Last edited:
5k aurli mission required to enter the hive, i forgot to mention

It's make almost no sense this aurli bosses to loot all the good stuff in The Hive, it only supports those that have enough time to stay and wait for the boss to spawn, why should you hunt there if you can't increase your changes to loot something better.

It's make almost no sense this aurli bosses to loot all the good stuff in The Hive, it only supports those that have enough time to stay and wait for the boss to spawn, why should you hunt there if you can't increase your changes to loot something better.

I totally agree with you, this is in a way unfair!

The reason I never spend time there is because I like to grind, not to camp! :) Probably got +100globals, and found only 1boss, brood of all! He crit me when he hade 50% hp, then Isma and mosu mobsteal! All plain bullshit! They reward the people who spend 0peds! Another reason to quit I guess...

Last edited:
I totally agree with you, this is in a way unfair!

Not sure if u could tell something more funny then this. U did at least 50k peds since u joined cave and camped for bosses.. Why didnt u make guide for it by the day u discovered how its done?
When me and some other came back to cave, suddently u think its unfair :)
Btw, realy nice guide. +rep ;)

{removed large quote}

Thx for Info. Dunno when MA find out that many ppl that grind all day just to find out they can't profit and then leave while other that stand in one place all day spending almost nothing profits is not that cool.

Last edited by a moderator:
+rep, great guide, ty for sharing.

100+ globals here and I have never seen a boss.

Thx for Info. Dunno when MA find out that many ppl that grind all day just to find out they can't profit and then leave while other that stand in one place all day spending almost nothing profits is not that cool.

Well, if u are not clever enough to find thing out by your self, dont blame anyone but your self (or.. your parents).
Whats funny as well, is Akon still stands at cave 24/7 and waits for bosses, not realy killing any mob around.

Fair thing would be for MA to make bosses spawn after some amount of mobs killed. Grinders, the ones who deserves the bones, would have bigger chance getting rewarded.

(deleted pointless comment)
Whats funny as well, is Akon still stands at cave 24/7 and waits for bosses, not realy killing any mob around.

Fair thing would be for MA to make bosses spawn after some amount of mobs killed. Grinders, the ones who deserves the bones, would have bigger chance getting rewarded.

I dont think i have to defend myself for anything nor the 3months spent in there, grinding or not, i havent been there for a year doing nothing but waiting and making sure nobody figure out how it works.
Time was needed to figure this all out, now it is all out.
EL doesnt lie 300+ glob.. bad run doesnt speak for themself in there. but the 10hrs and other auto firing footage of the new owner of joda aiming on boss spawn point can
http://www.entropialife.com/Profile.aspx?P=19368
Once you learn to time it down, shake it off.. always been and will always be.

i can not disagree on the unfair side of the thing, but if i wasnt around, WSS mafia would still gang it all

Last edited:
I dont think i have to defend myself for anything nor the 3months spent in there, grinding or not, i havent been there for a year doing nothing but waiting and making sure nobody figure out how it works.
Time was needed to figure this all out, now it is all out.
EL doesnt lie 300+ glob.. bad run doesnt speak for themself in there. but the 10hrs and other auto firing footage of the new owner of joda aiming on boss spawn point can
http://www.entropialife.com/Profile.aspx?P=19368
Once you learn to time it down, shake it off.. always been and will always be.

i can not disagree on the unfair side of the thing, but if i wasnt around, WSS mafia would still gang it all

Ofc u dont need to defend your self.
{removed}
Anyways, have fun staying 24/7 and i hope MA makes the things right.

Last edited by a moderator:
Looks like the WSS soc is using the corpse of Joda as some kind of muppet in the Aurli cave... I got a (politely phrased, must give them that) warning in PM from a minion when I showed up in the Bell cave. A few minutes later Joda moved in and spoiled my hunting run with some big L melee thingy. Seems the other WSS minions either felt too good or did not want to waste their precious time PK'ing this n00b in gremlin with an orange hat. They were all camping at Warren cave, it was fun to see there's more GD lurking around than red. Guess when more people read this tutorial, the GD/mob ratio will increase :D

/Slupor

Thx for sharing m8 :)
+ Rep

Will take long before i be there tho hehe

The reason I never spend time there is because I like to grind, not to camp! :) Probably got +100globals, and found only 1boss, brood of all! He crit me when he hade 50% hp, then Isma and mosu mobsteal! All plain bullshit! They reward the people who spend 0peds! Another reason to quit I guess...

:silly2::silly2: come on BKK you still cry is how you soc play what is the big deal you can quit anytime you wanna I don't think MA care :smirk:

and yes bones should drop in normal mobs add token to the bosses or sometime dirennt I don't get it why on boss MA need to change the way bones drop shuld be drop like normal ithem :wise::wise:

Looks like the WSS soc is using the corpse of Joda as some kind of muppet in the Aurli cave... I got a (politely phrased, must give them that) warning in PM from a minion when I showed up in the Bell cave. A few minutes later Joda moved in and spoiled my hunting run with some big L melee thingy. Seems the other WSS minions either felt too good or did not want to waste their precious time PK'ing this n00b in gremlin with an orange hat. They were all camping at Warren cave, it was fun to see there's more GD lurking around than red. Guess when more people read this tutorial, the GD/mob ratio will increase :D

/Slupor

You got to be kidding me man. I warned in PM cos it was friendly move - talking before taking actions. Joda moving to bells room was coinsidence cos i did not write about u in team chat. Yes - is the answer, i can handle u by my self, no worries. The friendly gesture turns into pointles post on PCF. Gues i need to kill u right after u enter bells room next time. Cheers

All of you stalkers crying when people was griding Helloween essence and traping and etc etc . And now all of you show your real faces ;)

Last edited:
Good post useful info, problem is CP is not as fun in domes 1-4 anymore as it used to be, so the grind to kill 5k Aurli for access to the hive to help you pump the lootpool up is tough unless you have infinite peds to lose.

and yes bones should drop in normal mobs add token to the bosses or sometime dirennt I don't get it why on boss MA need to change the way bones drop shuld be drop like normal ithem :wise::wise:

Well I did see 2 bones being dropped via globals on mobs in dome 4, Aurli Queen & Devastator.....

Raptus Pusur Ripp - Got his from Queen 7:33pm 06/03/14
jack combo nikis - Got his from Devastator 7:35pm 06/03/14

Well I did see 2 bones being dropped via globals on mobs in dome 4, Aurli Queen & Devastator.....

Raptus Pusur Ripp - Got his from Queen 7:33pm 06/03/14
jack combo nikis - Got his from Devastator 7:35pm 06/03/14

Thats the wrong bones, they are TT (almost) :p

u want Mutated Aurli Bone :)

You can see rare loot list on entropia life. Here are the two talking about:

Mutated Aurli Bone Piece jack combo nikis Thu, 06 Mar 2014 19:38:32
Mutated Aurli Bone Piece Raptus Pusur Ripp Thu, 06 Mar 2014 19:36:52

If you check rare loot and cross reference their globals he is right they were in dome 4 at the time; or may have left to goto hive and kill boss then return to dome 4

Or it may have been 2 hour loot lag nothing would surprise me

WSS is a "GANG" !!!!!! All other is named socials, WSS is GANG because :
They deposit so much money that they CAN buy themsels skills, armor and uber guns :)

1. They own all LA by winning it in LG - cn you imagine it ?
2. They Rule all pvp - omg even pvp4 . Consider to rename it WSS instead of PVP4 ?
3. They even control CP cave .
4. Win all events -!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thies fuckers win events by actually parcipitating in it!!!!!! why i did not won ? , oh i remember i not even done it...

O My GOD.

why all should be banned because :
1. There is 25 People in that soc and they are better than other sparta 300 socials ?
2. THey deposit so much and buy all guns from others that makes game unfair because others cannot buy guns for such big price WSS offer.
3. WON mary mnayhem and got alot of faps!! that helps them ! omg too, how they dare to lose 20 k each by shooting with so uneco and win it.

MA please consider to ban them, they are too cool for this game players. Let other soc to be so cool as they are.

Or maby make like WOW made, instances, enter instance - and you are alone there - noone bothering you because he is in same space but in different server :)

Lol i lougth now so much :)

:silly2::silly2: come on BKK you still cry is how you soc play what is the big deal you can quit anytime you wanna I don't think MA care :smirk:

Still cry? When did I cry? And Im sure I depo + x10 times more then you so atleast I did alot more then you ever did or will do for the game! Still game favour pathetics mob trainers, bug user like you that stand doing shit and try to ruin for the rest ingame! Why I mention your pathetic name is because Akon teams 24/7 with lame idiots in TC and BA who only mobtrain and try to decay everyone! So no need to mention WSS in this thread! But I can see Akon kinda get brainwashed spending all that time with those losers!

Nice guide from Akon, but no +rep with the shit talking! You should live the way you learn! Don't talk shit when you do same things!

Gang "WSS" killed a creature "Akons Brain" by using a credit card.

You can see rare loot list on entropia life. Here are the two talking about:

Mutated Aurli Bone Piece jack combo nikis Thu, 06 Mar 2014 19:38:32
Mutated Aurli Bone Piece Raptus Pusur Ripp Thu, 06 Mar 2014 19:36:52

oh ok sry, that was new news to me :)

Back