Achievement: Rank 24 Sweat Gatherer

Derid

Prowler
Society
Antipodean Army
24sg.jpg

2 days of a lot of sweating and I reached rank 24 finally, bout 2800 skill in SG.

I know I know, totally useless skill but a nub has to set goals like this to keep motivation going.

Next SG goal is 3000 in the skill.

Derid

Ps. I thought the picture shows how I feelt after 2 days of heaving sweating.

Rank 24 Leacher :laugh:
so here is where the money we deposit go :laugh:

Gratz!

I can see sweat dripping from your forhead due to all that sweating :scratch2:

:laugh:

gz :) good to have goals to motivate yourself. I do for laser sniper :).

Aye, have some "grand" goals but then also a lot of small "motivational" goals. Always something to look forward to :)

Now you just need to get to lvl 20 deodorant and we will all be happy. ;)

That explains why I get my subway cart for myself.....

Yhea, the 500K sweat in my storage I am going to withdraw and going to laugh the whole way to the bank with the profits I took from YOUR pocket. Muhahahahahaha..... :rolleyes:

Gz man keep going :p

yea yea Blame others for that you are looser .... :laugh:

Thanks mate :)

Gratz!

I can see sweat dripping from your forhead due to all that sweating :scratch2:

:laugh:

Seen a lot of mobs up close, thats a facct :)

After all the hatemails I'm getting, may be I should clarify that this was a joke. May be the 2 :laugh: :laugh: wasn't enought to clarify that. I actualy don't believe that the millions of dollars deposited every month are going into sweaters hands.

After all the hatemails I'm getting, may be I should clarify that this was a joke. May be the 2 :laugh: :laugh: wasn't enought to clarify that. I actualy don't believe that the millions of dollars deposited every month are going into sweaters hands.

I do... stinkin leechers :laugh:

Asking from an experienced sweater. does High sweating skills like 2800 helps in getting more sweats per hour compared to noob sweaters with 200-300 sweating skills?

Asking from an experienced sweater. does High sweating skills like 2800 helps in getting more sweats per hour compared to noob sweaters with 200-300 sweating skills?

Well im soon lvl 24 and im not noticing any difference.

Gratz. GL with your Next SG Goal

Back