Question: hunting instances

Has anyone managed to enter "The Core" or speak to Sergeant Quintana in Minopolis?

I was checking these out for the first time but now i kind of understood why the low popularity
Everything you exit one of these instances you'll crash.

I was checking these out for the first time but now i kind of understood why the low popularity
Everything you exit one of these instances you'll crash.

this is correct

(62350,89576,121) Tidewater Cavern Pupugi, snarg, tsk-tsk and occulus (really? that is SUCH an odd mix) This place has many tunnels. Thanks to Oleg, we now know there are also big sonic squid in some underground water hole in this instance.

Tidewater cavern exploration:

133; 414 - a single pupugi dominant
136; 432 - do not come here, you will get stuck.
86; 412 - 5-9 Pupugi Alpha to Old Alpha, pretty much at all times.
149; 466 - Entrance to water tunnel. Sonic squid Alpha - Old Alpha live inside. Full screen and gamma adjustment suggested. It has probably more than one exit, one is at 110; 399
78; 341 - Snarg Platform. Stand in one place shooting and get the 50 Snarg daily mission done. Keeps around 3-4 Snarg Old - Provider on you at all times. or, you ca pull them off and fight one by one
89; 307 - Second snarg platform with 4 snargs: guardian - dominant.
93; 268 - 3x oculus mature - old.
44; 347 - tsktsk weak
94; 300 - snarg young - mature
117; 264 - tstsk soldier - strong
52; 399 - another water tunnel
30; 393 - razortooth young-mature. just two i think

This is actually rather complicated 3D structure. It does not have a straightforward 2D floor plan.

I don't suppose an Argonaut instance exists?

Anyone know what ever happened with the Daikiba Stampede..? Was it relocated or gone for good?

Has it always been possible for more than one person to be in the same exact Tidewater Caverns instance? What I mean to say is, is it possible to see other players in Tidewater Caverns with you? I've been in Tidewater Caverns dozens and dozens of times and never seen anyone else in it, that is, until tonight for the very first time. I always thought when you went in, you had your own instance and anyone else who entered had their own like the Argo Cave instance.

Has Tidewater Caves always been like this or was it always a coincidence that no one had ever gone in when I was in there?

From what I saw, the L2-L3 maffoid instance is the same, I found some player in. In molisk and foul ones never met anyone. In theory, instance should be limited to avatar/team entering, that would be the whole concept.

From what I saw, the L2-L3 maffoid instance is the same, I found some player in. In molisk and foul ones never met anyone. In theory, instance should be limited to avatar/team entering, that would be the whole concept.

Yeh I saw someone in there when I randomly happened on this place this week. Same person had cleared out a lot of it too (great if you only interested in exploring like I am). Meant I could get past the echo squid as it was already disposed of.

Where is the sabakuma broodmothers now i remember it use to be here (65063,85131,290) an instace sabakjma and broodmother but seems i cannot enter here.

Where is the sabakuma broodmothers now i remember it use to be here (65063,85131,290) an instace sabakjma and broodmother but seems i cannot enter here.
Yea just tried today still closed

So is the list up to date, or we still have issues like the above saba caves?

Saba caves has been closed for a few years now, I checked it a couple of months ago but could not gain access.

Back