The hand of law goin` virtual!? Finally!

Status

Robotek

Alpha
Society
Freelancer
Botek Robotek Jura
Hi, I know It is not allowed to post other mmorpg info etc. but this one might be useful, even for us, EU ppl... :tongue2: *runs, and hides under the wires*

Note the other interesting links on the page... Go go go, wired!!! :laugh:

Regards,
Robo

Nice find, +rep.

btw, what are you doing reading about that game anyway....I'm sorry, but that is not allowed. You belong to EU now. The family will take care of you, just do what the family says. Here, have some coolaid.:drink:

Shhhhhh....pretend to be doing something else... the moderator is walking this way.....:scared::tapfinger:whistle: ... 'yes, and then I want to add some wallpaper to my profile...' ............ Is he gone?....good.

Where were we?...oh yea.. .the coolaid.

lol fade...

However i found one thing in the article which makes it impossible to apply what the article was saying onto EU:

"Second Life is one of the only virtual worlds whose members legally own the content they create."

In EU you don´t own anything...not even the pants you are wearing.... It says clearly in the EULA that they own EVERYTHING within the Entropia Universe...

Thx for the link though :)

Robotek said:
The hand of law goin` virtual!? Finally!

Better title:

The cold dead grasping claw of lawyers goin` virtual!? Oh No !

:) invi

invi said:
Better title:

The cold dead grasping claw of lawyers goin` virtual!? Oh No !

:) invi

Not, If you are the one who hired those lawyers!!! :wise:

And :rofl: @Fade!!! Thanks!

Robotek said:
Not, If you are the one who hired those lawyers!!! :wise:

True, very true.

The story in the link has an exploit scammer with a lawyer as the main character, I wouldn't like that kind of lawyer here. :(

Second life has a total different target group of gamers. EU is fascinating because of it's unbelievable depth. Second life is amazing because of it's personalization. Yes, you own everything you create there, but on the other hand you have
a) a high inflation rate for items
b) most people don't know how to create/program tools/features, which is the only way to make "big" money in SF.

wheres a link to download this game? wouldnt mind playing it if its free

Already played it, very boring like the Sims going virtual. Ohhh and awful frame rate-graphics.

About another mmorpg, another bigger thread is ongoing on the subject, im locking this one, expect the other thread to be locked soon also.

:locked:

Status
Back