PlanetCalypsoForum.com :: Entropia Universe Discussion and Resources

Thread: Earning peds

Hatchling
    Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    JayCee Da Fresh

Red face Earning peds

Well apparently the best way for starters to earn ped is by sweating. Lately the range has been 1.3-1.8ped/k from my experience. <removed> May seem like a lil bit of a process but hey, its worth it from my experience. I've also found out that when you manufacture an item with success, its best to repair the item. In actuality, the repairs will actually cost less and you can sell your item in the TT to generate a profit earning more than what the repair costed. Be sure to check MU's also because if someone is looking to buy your item, you could make more of a profit.
    Last edited by Serica; 06-07-2014 at 13:39. Reason: See Forum Rule 2.10. Please do not post affiliate links.

Marauder
    This member has helped support PlanetCalypsoForum in the past via donations.
    Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Max HardWrath Mayhem
    Society
    Freelancer
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by jcdafresh View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Well apparently the best way for starters to earn ped is by sweating. Lately the range has been 1.3-1.8ped/k from my experience. <removed> May seem like a lil bit of a process but hey, its worth it from my experience. I've also found out that when you manufacture an item with success, its best to repair the item. In actuality, the repairs will actually cost less and you can sell your item in the TT to generate a profit earning more than what the repair costed. Be sure to check MU's also because if someone is looking to buy your item, you could make more of a profit.
    You may want to reevaluate how you do math because you don't gain ped by repairing
    Player Register: Max HardWrath Mayhem