Anyone having a hard time logging in?

Rumsponge

Elite
Ben Rumsponge Rumson
About 20 minutes ago, I went to the Web Shop and bought a Gold Package and then logged off. After about 5 or 10 minutes, I tried to login with the client loader and it said that Entropia was offline. I tried again, and it says my account is locked. So, I went back to the account page and logged in. Worked fine. Submitted a support case. Logged out again. Client loader still tells me that my account is locked. Anyone else having this problem?

sometimes I have problems with my avi still in game and prevent me from login in but...
Account locked?
seem rare case!
Maybe your account is realy locked and it is not a bug.
Wait for support to give you an answer

The client usually freezes once or twice on login for me and then procceds to tell me that my ava is already online and i need to wait a min or so to login... annoying as all hell. I've never had the client tell me im locked though.

Well, I contacted support and they say my account is locked for "fraud investigation".

The troubling thing about that is that the only time I logged in in the past few months was 3 days ago. I bought 100 peds of ammo, wasted it, and logged off. No interraction with other players. Didn't buy anything from auction. Just shooting and soc talk. No trapped mobs, nothing unusual.

What's really odd is that I logged in and I swear that I had 329.xx PEDs in the card. I was sure that I bought 100 PEDs in ammo,1 which is my standard amount. I checked the repair terminal and everything was at full TT. But, after the hunt, I am sure that there was only about 129.xx PEDs left. At the time, I thought it was very odd, but I was tired and I assumed that I might have been mistaken about the amount that I had when I logged in.

Now, I'm wondering if they have some sort of accounting problem. :dunno:

I have a Gold Card and a fairly obscure password and all of my weapons and armor were there, so I doubt that I got hacked. The account got locked immediately after I bought the Starter Pack from the Web Shop. It might be the fact that I used a different computer with the Web Shop and it routes through a VPN to a different part of the country. Maybe they freaked out about the differences in location for my IP address.

I was really hoping to hear back from them today. Guess I'll head back to EVE and let them get it figured out as they get around to it.

Well, it turned out to be due to the fact that I logged into the Web Shop using a VPN and my IP address was way different than my gaming machine.

Good to know that they are protecting my account. :thumbup:

Wish it wouldn't have taken several days to get it unlocked. :poke:
- Yes, it was partially over a weekend.
- No, it didn't hurt me much because I've mostly been in EVE lately.
- But, it is a RCE and it could cost someone money to be locked out that long.

Well, it turned out to be due to the fact that I logged into the Web Shop using a VPN and my IP address was way different than my gaming machine.

Good to know that they are protecting my account. :thumbup:

Wish it wouldn't have taken several days to get it unlocked. :poke:
- Yes, it was partially over a weekend.
- No, it didn't hurt me much because I've mostly been in EVE lately.
- But, it is a RCE and it could cost someone money to be locked out that long.

That is great to know and glad it worked out for you. ;-)

Back