Planet calypso content release 2014.2

Since you are here ... melee amps are coming in platform update, or are already in game?

I don't know, platform development took control of amplifiers in order to avoid duplicates being made across the various planets. It is up to them to introduce additional items in that category.

I don't know, platform development took control of amplifiers in order to avoid duplicates being made across the various planets. It is up to them to introduce additional items in that category.

I see. Thank you for the answer though :)

WTF happend to good old migration!? why do we need LT´s as waves now?

FAIL.

Any one else got graphic problems on the avatars?
They are all grey, but everything else looks fine.

The Gauntlet: Stage 2[/B]
The second stage of the gauntlet series of instances has been added and is accessible from the “Gauntlet Organizer” NPC’s as soon as you’ve completed stage 1.

Where's gauntlet Stage 1 then or gauntlet NPC? :scratch2: (have I been asleep or something?)

Where's gauntlet Stage 1 then or gauntlet NPC? :scratch2: (have I been asleep or something?)

It's a newbie instance located in Cape Corinth bar.

There are now 2 Gauntlet NPC, one at Corinth (where is used to be) and one at Icarus, probably lead to the same place. But G2 seems broken for those who completed G1 before this update. We just tried it in team of 4, starting with G1, and only the guy who did G1 for the first time today got the option to enter G2. All other can only enter G1 again.

EDIT: ah, see Kim's comment about G2

Last edited:
I don't hope this is the future migration... Want nonshared mobs :)

Not fixed the vehicle seating bug :(

no and they didnt mention it as a known issue :(

hate cryengine, every update you get some weird new graphical bug like this. Like for ages now my avatar goes like a rag doll when I go in water and sometimes floats out of the water really high up on his back :eyecrazy: only reason I ghavent reported is cause its quite funny to watch

Looks like mobs have been shifted around also, was in an area that was all prancer and corny's yesterday, now nary a one in sight, all combibo now.

Oh wow, I never thought this day would come - when there is a bunch of missions added to Calypso, and I can actually not get any of them, as I am too newb to have the prerequisites ...

yeah those are a bit top heavy imo, they should have done some low, middle and high missions instead just high

yeah those are a bit top heavy imo, they should have done some low, middle and high missions instead just high

How many default iron challenges you completed already?

Another BUG report

Daik Youngs still dorpiing Skulls (Same as Berycled Juvenite)

+ its still doable run mining NRF for 20 drops in row .... and repeat ... in just 200 drop run

WTF happend to good old migration!? why do we need LT´s as waves now?

FAIL.

The regular migration will start next week, the wave spawners are simply a side feature that we added for this years migration.

Players in Rookie chat are reporting higher HP and max damage for puny mobs at Ithaca.

If anyone has the time, it might be helpful to gather some data to update Entropedia.

While its not like I have a lack of mission mobs to shoot, getting something along the lines of :

• Bronze Atrax
  • Bronze Droka
  • Bronze Eviscerator
  • Bronze Longu
  • Bronze Trooper
  • Bronze Warrior
  • Iron Cersumon
  • Iron Formicacida
  • Iron Itumatrox

Would IMHO actually be good.

Interesting - did the level of the mob change or remain the same? Skill gain on puny's might have changed...

Bery puny are now L3 Berycled Juvenile, 20hp
L1 Trupidion Puny and L1 Caudatergus Puny are still 10hp

UPD: there are also L2 Bery Puny with 10hp

The regular migration will start next week, the wave spawners are simply a side feature that we added for this years migration.

Thankgod you got us worried there for a second :D

60k killpoints needed for Silver Atrox.

Good it's points instead of number of kills.

Jus the fact that there is no Attribute reward for killing 10.000 (!) Atrox Dominant totally sucks and guarantees I'll never finish this mission. Missed opportunity...

/Slupor

Last edited:
Found one solitary Eomon Old yesterday. We killed it. Typical junk loot. No respawn. Very uneventful. :D

Maybe it was a devtest Eomon. :laugh:

Found one solitary Eomon Old yesterday. We killed it. Typical junk loot. No respawn. Very uneventful. :D

Maybe it was a devtest Eomon. :laugh:

Theres a Eomon spawner that spawns one after X number of Proteron killed or something like that.

Every thing looks wonderful!

But please Kim answer me too!

Is it possible now to finally add a friend to my friend list?

Every thing looks wonderful!

But please Kim answer me too!

Is it possible now to finally add a friend to my friend list?

I don't know what this is about, I'm really not at all involved in stuff thats "code related". Is there a more precise context for that question so I can forward it?

I don't know what this is about, I'm really not at all involved in stuff thats "code related". Is there a more precise context for that question so I can forward it?

Come on, don't tell you don't know the friend requests are bugged. If you send a friend request to offline person , there is like 99% chance it will fall to oblivion. So the person then won't find the request anywhere and you cannot anymore add him as friend (as you just get message about, "friend request already sent")

Oh, that's a relief indeed! :)

The massive LT herd crossing the Itchaca river, that was epic!

I have to say, the new redone Camp Icarus looks good.
Good job with that one.

But Kim|Calypso, again no Jacuzzi's and hot tubs ? :scratch2:

Bit disappointed with that ... :silly2:

Back