Simon's Hunting Log

Simon Great

Dominant
Society
Silly Underground Family
Simon Great Great
Hey all !

Decided to track again my journey in Entropia Universe. This time I'll do more effort in tracking, playing eco and gathering skills. To switch things up, i'll be doing melee.. The goal is to reach more hp and evade. I never did much melee before so this will take some time. I'd like to share info and recieve feedback. So if you think i'm doing something unefficient, please tell me.

Note: Hunts start at page 3, I've set my previous runs in white. Because they weren't eco at all.

Finished argo 5K

Focussing on mobs that have missions, currently doing:
Argonaut Mission 6629/10k

Setup :
Adj Pixie (unplated)
Ozpyn RSB S1X1 Tier 2.3 + Trauma I as main weapon
Opalo as tagger
Herb box

Stats :
KnifeFighter (Dmg): level 27
Knifefighter (Hit): level 25
Swordsman (Dmg): level 20
Swordsman (Hit): 13

Ranged Laser (Hit) : lvl 49
Laser Sniper (Dmg) : lvl 42
Paramedic : lvl 26
Evader : lvl 26
Dodge: lvl 19
Health : 156 + 12 hp (ring)

Also in my possession :
Hermetic adj.
Bukin Blade
Phantom set
Pixie set
Set of 2A's
Marber Bravo

Lets give this a try !

Simon Great Great

Last edited:
Reactions: DoA
Start: 08/10/2015
Shortblades: 41 points
Strenght: 30 points
melee combat: 490 points

After 20 runs with Bukin blade: 08/27/2015
Shortblades: 1207 points
Strenght: 36 points
Melee Combat: 752 points
Bravado: 368 points
Inflict Melee Damage: 343 points

After 10 runs with RSB S1X1
Shortblades: 2140 points
Strenght: 42 points
Melee Combat: 1089 points
Bravado: 603 points
Inflict Melee Damage: 530 points
Melee Damage Assessment: 540 points

After 20 runs with RSB S1X1
Shortblades: 2703 points
Strenght: 46 points
Melee Combat: 1438 points
Bravado: 893 points
Inflict Melee Damage: 715 points
Melee Damage Assessment: 1012 points
Martial Arts: 54

After 30 runs with RSB S1X1
Shortblades: 3072 points
Strenght: 49 points
Melee Combat: 1630 points
Bravado: 1028 points
Inflict Melee Damage: 915 points
Melee Damage Assessment: 1389 points
Martial Arts: 469

After 40 runs with RSB S1X1
Shortblades: 3416 points
Strenght: 50 points
Melee Combat: 1869 points
Bravado: 1179 points
Inflict Melee Damage: 1028 points
Melee Damage Assessment: 130 points
Martial Arts: 682

After 41 runs with RSB S1X1
Shortblades: 3440 points
Strenght: 51 points
Melee Combat: 1890 points
Bravado: 1204 points
Inflict Melee Damage: 1037 points
Melee Damage Assessment: 1661 points
Martial Arts: 703

After 42 runs with RSB S1X1
Shortblades: 3456 points
Melee Combat: 1904 points
Bravado: 1220 points
Inflict Melee Damage: 1045 points
Melee Damage Assessment: 1695 points
Martial Arts: 737

After 43 runs with RSB S1X1
Shortblades: 3472 points
Melee Combat: 1916 points
Bravado: 1238 points
Inflict Melee Damage: 1061 points
Melee Damage Assessment: 1722 points
Martial Arts: 764

After 44 runs with RSB S1X1
Shortblades: 3489 points
Melee Combat: 1932 points
Bravado: 1263 points
Inflict Melee Damage: 1077 points
Melee Damage Assessment: 1744 points
Martial Arts: 792

Last edited:
RUN 1

Ammo : 250 ped
Loot tt : 204.52 ped
Decay : 25 Ped

Aprox : - 70 ped with mu

Info : Nothing special here, didn't loot any great loots.

1579 / 5000

Last edited:
Hey all

Will try to finish some missions, to gain some skills.
Currently doing the 5k argo mission.

Setup :
Full grem (unplated)
Hedoc SK-20 (L)
EWE LC 100 Frontier (L) no amp

Stats :
Ranged Laser : lvl 27
Laser Sniper : lvl 26
Blp Sniper : 23
Laser Pistoleer : lvl 21
Paramedic : lvl 15
Evader : lvl 10

Health : 120

Lets give this a try ! Any advice is welcome :)

Simon Great Great

use an amp and a finisher

Hmm like what ? What finisher, my setup has always been pretty easy :laugh:

my advice would be change of armor first. 25 ped decay kinda high, adjusted pixie is fine as an armor or if you want something a bit better go for rascal. herb box as a fap. opalo as finisher.
IF you don't have any other armor you could try going naked :p no armor is fine for argos with that gun as long as you don't get swarmed.

Get rascal for argonauts if you don't like to use plates or get goblin +2A. Heal between mobs only with Fanoos V1 (L) (180+ heal/pec) from planet toulan TT. Or use S.I h.e.a.r.t from planet cyrene if you don't like switching fap every 90 heals or so.

And definitely use a finisher around 7-14 dmg max.

This should improve your eco.

Also try not to have swarms of argonauts on you to lower defense costs, plus avoid LA because that tax will just lower your avg % returns and there's plenty of good argonauts spawns out there like North east of twin peaks.

+1 for adjusted pixie.

Good luck with your log.

Thanks for the info guys, ill give it a try :)
I might have some adj pix parts in storage

gl man, as stated by the others with that gun, you could do them naked, but if you get swarmed it will suck. i did it about 2 years ago(might be longer) in unplated adj pixie, shogun for bigger ones and an Ark - 20 Desert. they were cake and the avg on my returns was really not bad at all, but i have to say back when i did them they still dropped Iron :laugh:(50% of the loot was Iron)

anyways gl with the log and hope you will post some screenies of good loots and globals :yay:

regards,

PW

Yeah, but sold it to friend of mine i believe. A looong time ago, have to check :D

gl man, as stated by the others with that gun, you could do them naked, but if you get swarmed it will suck. i did it about 2 years ago(might be longer) in unplated adj pixie, shogun for bigger ones and an Ark - 20 Desert. they were cake and the avg on my returns was really not bad at all, but i have to say back when i did them they still dropped Iron :laugh:(50% of the loot was Iron)

anyways gl with the log and hope you will post some screenies of good loots and globals :yay:

regards,

PW

Thanks Painwrecker, i'll post my results tonight. Have some stuff to do today :)

Simon

i would use adj pixie and imperium plates or maybe 5a, most times its better to have plates in

Hi guys, will try some with a kallous 1 + herb box naked.
Wish me luck :)

Pretty bad run

RUN 2

Ammo : 100 ped
TT return : 70.31
Decay : 3 ped

33 ped loss !

Last edited:
Pretty bad run :(

RUN 2

Ammo : 100 ped
TT return : 70.31
Decay : 3 ped

33 ped loss !

Happens to all of us...specially with migration here when all loot feels to be in those LT...but at least u got your decay down :D could have been 50 ped loss

Happens to all of us...specially with migration here when all loot feels to be in those LT...but at least u got your decay down :D could have been 50 ped loss

Yeah I know, I don't like the new settings tho. I should go untaxed, i'll give that a try :)

try just NW of Twin peaks mate, great spawn. That is were I did my 10k:laugh:

regards,

PW

I'm giving my hunting adventures an other shot !
Bought an a105, and will mostly do the LT's. Wish me luck !

Last edited:
RUN 3

Ammo : 150 ped
Decay : +-70 ped (Gremlin unplated / Pistol P5a (L) / Amp a105)

Loot : 273, 64 ped

NOTES : Pretty good run. Had 2 globals, 72 & 73 pedder. On First mob and last mob !

Last edited:
RUN 4

Longtooth (Young - Old) # 39 kills = +- 5 ped to kill
Minopolis

Ammo : 150 ped
Decay : +-70 ped (Gremlin 2A / Pistol P5a (L) / Amp a105 / Vevo t15 (L))

Loot : 272, 69 ped

NOTES : Great run : had 2 globals a 51 & 108 pedder ! Hopefully it stays like this

139 / 250 LT

Last edited:
Longtooth (Young - Old) # 39 kills = +- 5 ped to kill

Are you sure it's +-5 ped to kill?

Breer p5a + a105 is 2,955dmg/pec so for LT young gun itself is like 5,41 peds (for mature its 6,09 and for old 6,43) - and you need to add also MU for gun, armor and fap cost.

Are you sure it's +-5 ped to kill?

Breer p5a + a105 is 2,955dmg/pec so for LT young gun itself is like 5,41 peds (for mature its 6,09 and for old 6,43) - and you need to add also MU for gun, armor and fap cost.

Hey Omnius, yeah i only devided the cost of ammo and decay of A105. I should be more accurate, ill correct it right now !

Hey guys I just hit level 34 in ranged laser, any idea which guns I' maxed on ? :scratch2:

Hey guys I just hit level 34 in ranged laser, any idea which guns I' maxed on ? :scratch2:

If not fully maxed you should be close on the Kallous 7, definately on Piron plr-27 and still in a decent SIB range on PLR-32. Not sure what other weapons are out there maybe check the LC-120 and see where you are on that?

Hi all,

I'm considering restarting this log. We're one year later and the avatar is doing pretty good.
Couldn't remember my levels were that low previous year :scratch2:.

Notes
I gained about 20 hp, 17 levels in ranged laser, 13 levels in laser sniper, 10 levels of paramedic and 12 levels of evade. I might have or not have chipped in a lil bit :smoke:. Most of the evade comes from the hogglo event, think I gained about 6-7 levels. Shot a lot in the pvp spawn at argus, had also my share of the ATH that dropped there. Had some luck lootwise it seems. Did the 1k Longtooth a few days ago, because I had an uber on them. So ended with a good profit, even without the uber.

Changes
Upgraded to phantom set, mixed tiers. I bought it at a pretty good price. Still haven't invested in a 5B set, which I should do. Still running in those low level 2A's. Using a lot of isis lc-35's at the moment, because of the low price. Sold the A105 a few weeks ago because I was running low on peds, now I got some more money again. So reinvesting would be smart.

I'm not your typical hunter, mining is still my main profession. However, sometimes I like to switch things up and shoot for a few hours.

Goals
I would like to increase my hp, and gain about 20k of skillpoints before 2016. I would like to have an eco-setup and get a better understanding of hunting. I'd love to become better at grenadier (hit/dmg) and maybe start with some melee.
I'm open for all suggestions, what mob, what gun, what armor. Any help will be appreciated, might even do some streaming.

Thanks,
Simon

Last edited:
Hi guys,
So after some talking with Paulo Manique Santos and looking on Entropedia, I decided I'll make my first steps in melee. I'll hunt some shinkiba on calypso this afternoon, see how the results are. With level 22 evade these should be doable. I promised myself to be more precise in tracking. I got a portable repair tool, not sure how much I'll repair the knife. Depends on how much the knife lasts.

Setup:
- Naked
- Bukin's blade
- Herb box
- Opalo for tagging (glad I got one in storage)

Check out Manique's stream on Twitch, he's a great guy.
http://www.twitch.tv/manique990

Simon

First run with Bukin's blade is done, what can I say? Really impressed how it turned out.
Skillgain was massive, really nice reload speed, and loot was superb.

Duration Hunt: 1hour 13 minutes

Decay Bukin: 32,99 ped
Decay Herb: 0,28 ped
Armor: 0 ped

In: 33,27 ped
Out: 46,29 ped TT
MU: about 4 ped (Wool, muscle, Lacerating basic leather, hide)

Profit: 17 ped

Notes:
7,45 ped global - which had a lacerating attack I 5 ped tt (130 %), 10 ped global
Spawn could have been better, did some combibo too.

Last edited:
Back