Selling: Sale luxury and stylish fully furnished apartments

where are they?

What is the price range for these apartments?

I'm impressed at the decorations. Did #7 sell? What price range are you looking for?

Are any of thee "G" sized apartments? If so I might have someone that would be interested in one since he's been looking for one for a couple months now. #3 looks like it might be but a confirmation would be great.

How did you get different colored walls on a couple of those apartments? I've seen people use screens and personal content images but I see your not doing that there as it seems it contours with the windows or did you just overlay the windows with screens? apartments do look nice.

Are any of thee "G" sized apartments? If so I might have someone that would be interested in one since he's been looking for one for a couple months now. #3 looks like it might be but a confirmation would be great.

no. 3 and 7 G are G-apartments.
no. 7 is at Bilton Towers!
pm me if youre interesstet ;-)

How did you get different colored walls on a couple of those apartments? I've seen people use screens and personal content images but I see your not doing that there as it seems it contours with the windows or did you just overlay the windows with screens? apartments do look nice.

The colored walls are flats at Bilton Towers.

Towers #1 and #4 feature unique wallpaper designs by one of the real-world artists of New Oxford. Each floor has the same wallpaper, and each apartment letter (A through H) has a different design. These are somewhat abstract and very much adult-themed designs.

Can you give exact address of each property so ppl can check them out?

Back